It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico meets migrants at southern border with armed forces

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Let us not forget, there are high-profile co-conspirators in the Mexico media.

"Mr. Univision" Jorge Ramos, gets lots of money from unsavory criminals to say whatever is in the best interest of Cartels and Traffickers.

Ramos: "It's unfair to ask Mexico to stop Illegals" - www.breitbart.com...
That reminds me of the movie where Brad Pitt goes to Mexico and he stops to use a pay phone by the road near a bar and In minutes his car is jacked and he turns around....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: projectvxn
If only Trump had gone this route in the first place.

I thought the same thing, then realized... considering everything he has had to deal with - and still is - from the day he won the election to now - well, I'm just amazed at his accomplishments to date, and glad that he is doing this now.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatophobia
I don't understand how you guys don't see these migrants as human. Is it because you've never actually met a real immigrant before? You are acting as if these are ALL hardened criminals and should feel the wrath of mexican jail, and quite frankly, that's #ed. We're all human on this spinning rock just trying the best we can....

You are confusing legal and illegal immigration.

Of course they are all people. People who are breaking our laws, and most immediately become a huge burden on our society (sign up for government benefits and access free healthcare etc).

Immigrants, on the other hand, come here legally, and are more than welcome, as long as they are willing to assimilate, and this should be made a condition of their coming here. Dual/multi lingual government interaction should be abolished.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: tanstaafl

Draconian rules? Really.

Having to hire legal aliens, who've jumped thrrough all the hoops, or citizens is draconian? Again, really?

Considering the fundamental power involved - yes, really.

If the federal government has the power to require Citizens to ask permission to work for someone else, regardless that the justification is to prevent illegal aliens from working, then it isn't that far down the slippery slope where they can forbid Citizens from working for whatever reason - maybe you have some outstanding debt, or express political views they don't like.

What is most disturbing to me is that far too many otherwise sensible patriotic americans that I talk to don't see this.
edit on 7-6-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Well, right now first-offense illegal entry is a misdemeanor. Would the law be more reasonable if we made it a felony?

Yes, absolutely, it should be a felony, but, the punishment should be immediate repatriation to their country of origin.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

"Why go to college when you can work in the oil field?"

I Was so excited this last Christmas when I was ready to buy my son a new gaming computer and he told me he wanted a mig welder instead!!
edit on 7-6-2019 by jeff77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Grandson of Hispanic (Cuba) immigrant here, since you're asking if we've ever met a "real" immigrant before. My grandfather did it the right way. He would say that they need to do it the right way too. Many immigrants are proud to become citizens after going through the naturalization process and reciting the Oath of Allegiance. Illegal immigrants tarnish that process for them.

I would actually argue that real lawful immigrants know far more about the nature of our American way of life and the principles it is founded on. Not the lack of principles of many that have served in positions of power, but the true underlying fundamental principles of liberty and justice.

I would also argue that the federal legal voting age should be raised back to 21, and there should be a legal process that all Citizens, even natural born, have to go through before being allowed the privilege of voting, that should be similar to the process that legal immigrants go through, including taking the Oath of Allegiance.

No Oath of Allegiance, no voting privilege.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No one in this thread has said a word, save yourself, about brown skinned illegals.

It's actually pretty easy to tell the actual racists lately. They're the first ones to cry "racist!"

A bit dog hollers first.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: seagull

No one in this thread has said a word, save yourself, about brown skinned illegals.

It's actually pretty easy to tell the actual racists lately. They're the first ones to cry "racist!"

A bit dog hollers first.

TheRedneck

Truth. The first thing they see when they look at someone is their skin color. That influences all their judgements about the person. They are the real racists.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: TheRedneck

Then we can talk about how many we can handle. It's likely more than we legally take in now.

It's hard to trust that republicans in congress would do this. More likely they would push and push till no one is allowed in.

Yah nice sound bite from Democrat media. Republicans have always been for legal immigration.
edit on 7-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah, it used to be easier before the concept of "hate speech" drove them all underground. You could pick out a racist blindfolded. Then they stopped using their keywords and it got harder.

But hey, we're smart people! We figured out another way to spot them.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
so trump has manipulated our neighboring country into taking up weapons against it's own citizens and neighbors.

AND YOU CALL THAT WINNING?

if sicko starts a war in south America would you call that winning?

it's the knuckledraggers guide to governing.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

oh for pity's sake.

*barf*

trump even said he welcomes immigrants from Norway. is it not clear why?

edit on 6/7/2019 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Mexico says if Tariffs kick-in, Mexico will begin HELPING migrants get from its southern border to US/Mex border. Mex governor said this on NBC yesterday.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mexico says if Tariffs kick-in, Mexico will begin HELPING migrants get from its southern border to US/Mex border. Mex governor said this on NBC yesterday.

is that "winning?"

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
so trump has manipulated our neighboring country into taking up weapons against it's own citizens and neighbors.

The caravans are coming from Guatemala and Honduras.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Ummm... because Norway has a stable government and there aren't many terrorists in Norway?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

The caravans are coming from Guatemala and Honduras.

yep. The "neighbors" I referred to. Those from Central America.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Ummm... because Norway has a stable government and there aren't many terrorists in Norway?

TheRedneck

maybe more beautiful blondes for him to lust after and try to grab at their undies

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

oh for pity's sake.

*barf*

Sanders says we should be more like the Scandanavian countries, which are majority white. Is he a racist?

Yeah, you did sound that stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join