It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are shallow people actually matrix NPC´s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Star and flag for an original and interesting thought.

I’ve had similar, but think it might have something to do with specific DNA alterations (done on purpose, by not fully human entities)

But nonetheless- from a gaming/matrix perspective, you make a lot of sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I’ve thought a lot about this NPC meme. It seems very dangerous to me, a way to dehumanize our fellow travelers. The entire Simulation Theory bugs me as it seems to make people become more detached from reality and dismissive of norms and the social order. If nothing is real and we possibly control the program with our thoughts, doesn’t that leave a pretty scary space for ego and narcissism to permeate? If nothing is real but the player, everything else is expendable, from people to resources. That’s a huge gamble if the theory turns out to be bunk. Seems like a pretty effective psy op floated by someone to deconstruct the current world order by having other people do the dirty work. Divide and conquer. So convenient too. If you object to this post, just chalk it up to an NPC.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Cool idea. I've often thought that everyone is a NPC until they start following their synchronistic pathway.
If they sway away from their synchronistic pathway, they fall into the matrix and become more and more a NPC.
That's why the superstars just "followed their dream" and had "one door after" another open for them. Because they didn't fight it, they became what they were designed for.

They had/have no fear. They move forward with the synchronistic and natural progression of "design".

Most people have had crippling events in their lives that have instilled defeat and fear. These/we/most of us at most times in our lives are stuck in this NPC world because we have gotten "off track" of our synchronistic pathway. And this dangerous detour is how you end up being a statistic in a tsunami or armed robbery.

edit on 5-6-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was completely feeling everything you said and then you just had to throw that last line in there to really make the hair stand up...
Perhaps rediscovering the synchronicity and putting forth intent to follow is the ultimate story we must try and create...of redemption and finding our purpose.

Sometimes we refer to troubled souls as “lost”

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Interesting idea.

Since you opened it up...one thing that always "angered" me about.."shallow people". They kinda enjoy their state of mind, and are unable or unwilling to progress through it. Im not talking about differences of opinions. Rather, inability to see beyond the surface of an issue, followed by a rejection to even make an effort to grasp the depth.

Sometimes it seems to me as if neural pathways have not developed to make meaningful abstract connections. Almost childlike.

Good thread

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Tricky... Not sure I can commit one way or the other...

I try not to get involved...

I just sorta hang around over here...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Edumakated
Most of the NPCs seem to work for the government in some capacity.

Strange, I thought it was people who vote Republican because of their devotion to party is like brain washed programming.

Most ironic post I've seen in a while.

Cool OP. S&F

It's a question of values. Do you put the billionaires first of the American worker making the median wage. Obviously, for you, your party is more important.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Tricky... Not sure I can commit one way or the other...

I try not to get involved...

I just sorta hang around over here...

Found an NPC.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
No, think about it. If its a simulation, it is much more likely to be a full computer in which case everyone is an NPC. Or it could be reality where no one is an NPC.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Wheat and the Tares

I suppose there are some that are eternal - existing as an independent soul developing into the same omniscience as our Daddy Cosmic Conscience, whereas the others fizzle away like characters in a dream after an awakening.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I agree...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Does everyone remember the spider,, and the hundreds of little spiders, that came from it?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
not npc's, just posessed..

there are many types of posessions..

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Whelp, with enough processing power, an NPC could think they were really real and act accordingly.

So, basically, we could all be NPCs.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

stranger I thought it was brain washed democrats because of their devotion has them acting like they are brainless .therefore eliminating the whole washing progress got to stay green...sorry u left this 1 wide open...truth is this worlds a mess and if we all weren't "A " something....we all could get along much better

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well! It does seem that every time you talk to one for longer then a minute that it feels like it always head or leads into a fetch quest like in videogames. All they ever do is just make more work for you just by being there, it seems.

So! Who knows, could be. As good a theory as any.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join