It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from an Education Seeker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have learned from experience that I have to question everything about what I used to assume.

I rely on the internet now to counterbalance what I've realized is much misconception and downright lies relayed to the public by the establishment.

I'm interested in exposing lies and harmful practices in the medical establishment and in exploring solutions.

I'm interested in election reform, because at present I see government in the United States as largely corrupt and the only way to reform it is to remove the money from politics.

Another interest I have is supporting disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence on Earth.

I think participating on a forum is crucial to making this a better world, so I'm very happy to be here!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EducationSeeker

Welcome to ATS. Please keep all limbs inside the vehicle at all times and do wear the complimentary tinfoil hat for your own protection. See you around.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Welcome!

I'm interested in exposing lies and harmful practices in the medical establishment and in exploring solutions.

Someone once said staying away from doctors/hospitals is the best way to stay healthy. There is a lot of truth to that!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Welcome to ATS.

Thanks!

Your avatar is stunning.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Welcome!

Thanks.

Someone once said staying away from doctors/hospitals is the best way to stay healthy. There is a lot of truth to that!

Absolutely!

The one thing they're good at is putting you back together after an accident or anything of an acute nature.

But for chronic conditions, I think they cause them.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EducationSeeker
I have learned from experience that I have to question everything about what I used to assume.

I rely on the internet now to counterbalance what I've realized is much misconception and downright lies relayed to the public by the establishment.

I'm interested in election reform, because at present I see government in the United States as largely corrupt and the only way to reform it is to remove the money from politics.

Another interest I have is supporting disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence on Earth.

I think participating on a forum is crucial to making this a better world, so I'm very happy to be here!

The medical industry sucks, way overpriced, full of fools and neglihence, but there are some good ones, just hard to find. Did you know that there are between 3-10 times the number of deaths caused by doctors through negligence than there are caused by guns. I am fighting right now with doctors, my wife is going in for her 3rd pacemaker repair/installation in the last 6 months after they gave her congestive heart failure three times through their own negligence in the last 7 months. I keep telling them what they are doing wrong and they blow me off or argue with me and then do what they want, of course, I have only been an engineer for 45 years and have a PhD in physics, have had my own eegs and ecgs for r&d projects. Everything I had told them to do, that they didn't, they have had to do.

I am not sure what I am going to do next, but it will likely involve lawyers.

Welcome, you'll learn a lot here, just try not to step on the trolls, bots and crazies.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/5.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I rely on the internet now to counterbalance what I've realized is much misconception and downright lies relayed to the public by the establishment

Right...the internet is free from misconception and downright lies. Especially here at ATS where everyone "deny ignorance" our motto....

The cookies are yummy....

edit on 5-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Sometimes that's the only way.

Welcome, you'll learn a lot here, just try not to step on the trolls, bots and crazies.

How can I know a bot when I see one?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Right...the internet is free from misconception and downright lies.

Of course, it is not.

But at least there is a voice for whistleblowers, at least sometimes. More and more there is censorship on the internet, too.

It takes a lot of time and effort to keep searching for the truth.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It takes a lot of time and effort to keep searching for the truth.

A cyber Diogenes....could I interest you in a nice lantern.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Welcome to ATS.

Thanks!

Your avatar is stunning.

I bet you say that to all the girls.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Sometimes that's the only way.

How can I know a bot when I see one?

The bot's position will rarely change or deviate from its programming and it will fire off messages with very short periods between messages. Usually the timing is less than a minute. They rarely start threads, but if they do, very limited op content with little to no research behind it or, it might be just limited content threads that questions how you feel about something, basically a phishing expidition. Some bots gather information for nefarious sources like the nsa and other alphabet agencies, some collect for Google, Facebook, etc., some collect for illegal purposes like identity theft, and some collect for political organizations like the DNC to alter public opinion and control election outcomes. There are rapidly growing databases in the dark web that are used specifically for cracking enaul passwords so your online banking can be usurped or raided.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and make sure you fold the tinfoil hat the correct way otherwise they still get in, and no matter how much the reptilians ask, don't feed them or they will follow you home and steal all your beer!!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Hey Dave, how do I know if I'm a bot?????????? beep bop boop…..

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

One of the best introductory OP's I've read in a long time!
Welcome to ATS; grow a thick skin, you'll need it.

Interesting point. I'd ask you consider another possible solution, i.e., significantly reducing the power and influence of the Federal Government over domestic affairs and returning that jurisdiction to State and local governments.

Just food for thought.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

One of the best introductory OP's I've read in a long time!

A kind thing to say; thanks.

I'd ask you consider another possible solution, i.e., significantly reducing the power and influence of the Federal Government over domestic affairs and returning that jurisdiction to State and local governments.

I agree that the more local the government, the better.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

We should start with outlawing corporate and the very wealthy from giving contributions to influence/buy politicians...that should work!!
edit on 5-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes.

I think elections should be fully funded by the tax payer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join