It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter stabs giant Trump baby blimp — and cuts herself in the process

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It was her right to abort the balloon. How dare she be arrested for exercising her rights!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
hope she gets the views and clicks she wants for her instabooksnaptwit, whatever the current social media platform the cool kids use.

It’s called facepalm 🤦‍♂️

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It was an Act of Protest .

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Possession of an offensive weapon-Check, Using the offensive weapon to damage private property-Check, Causing alarm and distress in a public place-Check, Breach of the peace- Check, Resisting arrest-Check, Ugly as #-Check.

Hope she gets exactly what a kid would get if convicted of the same offences. Jail time for Mrs "I'm Disabled".

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

yeh seems like it makes perfect sense , an idiot brands a knife in public , because they support trump!
then cuts herself and then gets herself into bother with the police

Yes , it really gives emphasis to the level of intelligence of the trump fan base over here !

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

absolute FANNY !

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand.

The balloon offended her, ergo she had every right to destroy it.

Isn't that the way we do things now?

What happened?

What changed?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm not sure I understand.

The balloon offended her, ergo she had every right to destroy it.

Isn't that the way we do things now?

What happened?

What changed?

PLUS...it was done against the big, Bad, Orange Man.

Anything Goes.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If it was a statue, a MAGA hat, a picture, then it'd be different, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

oh come on now
statues belong to no one in particular
it was as if they were built only to be torn down by the offended

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

oh come on now

...yeah. Statues are really just asking for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

oh come on now

"Statues of old dead people suck."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Grimpachi

yeh seems like it makes perfect sense , an idiot brands a knife in public , because they support trump!
then cuts herself and then gets herself into bother with the police

Yes , it really gives emphasis to the level of intelligence of the trump fan base over here !

I see, so to you the actions of a single person represents the actions of the whole?

May I ask, does that apply to Muslims as well? Does a single rogue Muslim represent all Muslims?

If not, then your partisanship and TDS is showing. I suggest you go fix that before you go out in public again.

I've been told on more times than I can count that this approach is wrong and worthy of ridicule and being called some sort of "ism" term.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

She captured the incident on camera herself, and she also managed to slice herself in the process. After the stabbing, Mura can be heard yelling at anti-Trump protesters, "The president of the United States is the best president ever, shame on you!" As she strolls away, she brags to onlookers that, "I think Donald Trump's balloon is not very well." A moment later she can be seen holding up her own blood-covered hand, exclaiming, "I'm bleeding quite badly, though."

I am glad to see there is support for our president over there. Hope her hand heals.

She's then apprehended by police because apparently wielding a knife to stab things, even inanimate objects, is not welcome behavior in the UK. And for good reason: just look what she did to her own hand.

Seems like she didn't really think that one through all the way. Hard to deny when she recorded herself doing it. The video in the link has her calling for help from America while being arrested. Any takers? Maybe a gofundme for her court cost.
link

As I understand it, it's not legal to carry a locking folding pocket knife in the UK in public places. Locking blade pocket knives are not generally available in the UK. Assuming she was obeying the law, she was probably carrying a non-locking pocket knife and tried to stab the balloon which, of course, would cause the knife blade to fold onto her fingers or hand. The main reason locking blades are put on folding knives is to prevent exactly this kind of accident.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

ahahahahah trump derangement syndrome , talk about fake news !

I just call it for what it is , one asshole who cant control themselves

whilst the actions of one may not represent the whole , the single person is still a part of that group
and it only takes one bad apple to spoil it right !

I'm not American so don't really give a crap about US politics , I do however take issue with egotist assholes with lots of power!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If it was her balloon i would tend to agree, but it was not her balloon now was it?

You get 6 months for carrying a blade with intent to commit a criminal act over here, she might not find that quite so funny.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Get a go fund me for this women started as soon as possible!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake a small price to pay for justice

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82.

So you hate every president, king, monarch, emporer and dictator ever? Just because they are in power. The only person without an ego to be president was president Carter. And no one respected him for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh no stay in your home and coddle yourself dont want to be a bother, need some tea and crumpets?

a reply to: sapien82

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join