It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter stabs giant Trump baby blimp — and cuts herself in the process

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is about as stupid as trying to beat up a statue.

Yes, I've seen people try to stomp out a statue.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually this incident is nearly identical to any one of the statue issues we have ongoing in the states where someone was offended by a statue/balloon therefore obviously justified by taking/tearing it down.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

HEY!

She was just exercising her free speech rights.

Like when Antifa and leftists break windows, burn vehicles, harm others!

I was ready to read "Trump supporter tries to stab baby Trump blimp and ends up stabbing 53 Trump protesters instead" would have made such a better narrative.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Actually he didnt even vote...
Go figure...

Probably for the best.

But I agree with you. Anyone that chooses their candidates based on personality instead of issue is a fool...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Antifa is to a moderate democrat what the KKK is to a moderate republican.

Excepting the fact that you have to be a Democrat to be in the KKK. They have a long proud history.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: lordcomac

All these ridiculous suggestions have absolutely no chance whatsoever of being passed as legislation.
Any moron can suggest something, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

There never, ever will be anything like a knife register or GPS locators in knives....how could anyone believe such nonsense?

Not everything the agenda driven MSM drip feeds you about things here in the UK is true....far from it.

Are those not already perfect examples of "ridiculous suggestions" having already been passed as legislation?
They've got police in the city executing stop and frisk to arrest people carrying knives... and then those people have to defend themselves in front of a judge to see if they had a "good reason" or not.

Yes, a gps locator in a knife is a little ridiculous to suggest, but the people in charge are suggesting ridiculous things. I'm not getting this out of the MSM, I'm getting it from the existing laws, and what the people who write them are saying about new laws.

I'm not going to argue about if they're right or wrong to do it... I'm just pointing out the facts. They're not just talking about this- they're taking active steps to make knives harder to carry. They're passing laws against having knives, and enforcing them...
It sure would be funny if they went for a registration though. I wonder how quickly they'd start trying to ban grinders and other tools that can be used to make a knife out of just about anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The woman should have smeared blood across her face and let out a fierce battle-cry, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

The woman should have smeared blood across her face and let out a fierce battle-cry, in my opinion.

It's what I do every time I go to Starbucks.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 5-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: never mind, no point and it could derail.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You're a brave man for having the balls to enter enemy territory like that.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are right we should try to hear each other out

How would you go about having a discussion with someone who pushed a lie about a dossier for two years and still won’t acknowledge it?

Or with someone who calls someone a dumb redneck based solely on a picture of them?

Will we be filing this in the questions never answered forum?

Be sure to use your sunscreen out there today as it is scorching hot.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why waste the energy on such a pathetic blimp, one that looks more like Emily Thornberry than Trump?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

originally posted by: Zeropinion
Perhaps the Brits will finally come to their senses and ban kitchen knives.
At least those serrated stainless steel monsters that cut through cans, I mean seriously, who needs that kind of slicing power?

You're joking.....right?!?

Seriously ban sharp knives?

Please tell me you're being sarcastic!!!

How do you know about sarcasm and not know about sarcasm at the same time??

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
England really needs to get a handle on its knife crime problem. Its ridiculous the amount of knife violence they have.

Knife violence is a terror that any civilized society would not really have to deal with.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Napping flint will be punishable by 10 years and a fine of 5000 whatever you guys use to pay with.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Someone needs to make a huge Honkler balloon to follow the nerds with the baby trump balloon around, with it's nose as a megahorn blurting out HONK HONK!!

That'd be epic..

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
England really needs to get a handle on its knife crime problem. Its ridiculous the amount of knife violence they have.

Knife violence is a terror that any civilized society would not really have to deal with.

Especially when they're used against innocent balloon babies

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Excepting the fact that you have to be a Democrat to be in the KKK. They have a long proud history.

Um. You're joking, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree with you.

Destruction of property that is not yours is wrong. Even if you disagree with it.

People need to learn to keep their hands to themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

They should ban all the black knives that have ergonomic handles that allow an attacker to more easily slash and stab people. There is not need for one of those other than to kill people. You don;t need one to chop veg, nor to cut meat. You can get that done for you at the grocer, so you never even need personal ownership of that type of knife.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join