It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter stabs giant Trump baby blimp — and cuts herself in the process

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Trump, as the democratically elected leader of out greatest ally, should be afforded all the respect his position deserves.

And trump should respect your leaders and not call them "nasty" and "losers"...you reap what you sow.

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 5-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sorry she was injured.
The price of being triggered.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
NOPE.
Destroying someone else's property because you don't like what they say is ALWAYS wrong...no matter which side of the political spectrum does it.

Leftist Progressives take note, too...and,...for God's Sake,...don't just stand there with your finger up your butt...Agree.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Antifa is to a moderate democrat what the KKK is to a moderate republican.

I dont think either of them occupy this space with us so please stop using that group like they represent any significant percentage of everyday democrats.

Thanks Cowboy.
Lets see if we can shorten the distance between our camps. Neither of us are extremists I dont think.

Obviously this girl was moved by emotion.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Meghan Markle isn't a leader of this country.

Sadiq Khan is only relevant in the #hole that is London.

I'm neither pro nor anti Trump, I have conflicting opinions about him.
He can be incredibly arrogant, condescending and highly ignorant....but he's true to his word and says it like he see's it, unlike almost every other politician I can think of.

That Jeremy Corbyn, someone who seeks to be Prime Minister of this country, addressed a protest against the leader of our greatest ally is an absolute disgrace.

As I said, I fully support their right to protest....but they have no consistency and no credibility and I find it all rather embarrassing.

link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Of course they have every right to protest, I just wish they'd be more consistent and carry out similar protests when leaders from countries like Saudi Arabia - the world's biggest sponsor and exporter of Islamic extremism and terrorism and a despotic state - and China visit along with tyrants like Mugabe etc.

That reminds me of the time Erdogan's security attacked protesters in Washington DC and my spineless country dropped the charges.

But yes, I see your point, and it seems hypocritical that people would protest with such vigilance against a democratic decision and stay silent while a representative of pure oppression comes to visit. Sad that the US and UK are harder on each other than the countries who use our power for their puppetry.

Edit: Let us not forget Saudi Arabia allegedly using medevac jets to get citizens accused of charges abroad out before they face trial.
edit on 5-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: lordcomac

....those in power are actually working on banning knives over there.

Err, no they aren't.
Please provide some evidence to support this ridiculous statement.

Existing laws about carrying knives

London mayor calling for more knife control

London police given stop-and-search orders to find people carrying knives

some retail stores no longer carry knives

Scott Mann suggests knives have mandatory gps locators

I could go on... but I don't think I need to. Registration leads to confiscation, and there's not much headroom to argue they aren't headed down that path.

PS I'm not defending this persons actions, for the record. I think they're just as petty as the people who flew that baloon in the first place.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ever consider that your brother-in-laws list is so long he doesn't know where to start?
I mean the number of errors, bad judgement, out and out mistakes, and general embarrassing incidents is quite overwhelming to those of us who have been paying attention.. Sometimes its just knowing where to start.
Instead of berating him with whatcha got? huh? huh? huh? you should ask about specific events you think were meaningful and significantly successful to trump and get his view on things one at a time. I bet you get a different response than crickets.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

A sharp knife is a safe knife when it comes to slicing and dicing in the kitchen.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

All these ridiculous suggestions have absolutely no chance whatsoever of being passed as legislation.
Any moron can suggest something, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

There never, ever will be anything like a knife register or GPS locators in knives....how could anyone believe such nonsense?

Not everything the agenda driven MSM drip feeds you about things here in the UK is true....far from it.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know the KKK was started by the Democrats right??? You realize that the Democrats in particular their last presidential candidate and the one who currently leads in the bias polls passed the most oppressive criminal statutes against minorities right? For someone who claims to be so wise you may have missed a few history classed in life or just did not pay attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Zeropinion

Maybe we should just start handing out tactical nukes and be done with it?

That would make an interesting Friday night, with the added benefit of no hangover on Saturday morning.

Reminds me of this

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Another stabbing in London. That London Mayor is useless.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

My point was; she's no better than Antifa or the leftists that celebrate removing statues.

You want to move our "camps" closer?

What's YOUR compromise?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Wow talk about missing the point.

sorry

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

When people voted against Hillary because they didnt like her as a person they're ok. But no, no say the dame about trump, you better back up your claim to not vote for him with a myriad of other reasons.

A little hypocritical dont you think?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ever consider that your brother-in-laws list is so long he doesn't know where to start?
I mean the number of errors, bad judgement, out and out mistakes, and general embarrassing incidents is quite overwhelming to those of us who have been paying attention.. Sometimes its just knowing where to start.
Instead of berating him with whatcha got? huh? huh? huh? you should ask about specific events you think were meaningful and significantly successful to trump and get his view on things one at a time. I bet you get a different response than crickets.

I've known my brother in law for over 25 years
Hes an idiot on pretty much any subject but music.

A typical Facebook meme political pundit.

Ignorant even.

So no, I haven't considered that.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

When people voted against Hillary because they didnt like her as a person they're ok. But no, no say the dame about trump, you better back up your claim to not vote for him with a myriad of other reasons.

A little hypocritical dont you think?

I never said any of that.
Actually I didnt like trump or Hillary as a person.
Trumps an ass.
Hillary is a bitch.
I voted on the one I felt was better qualified.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You are right we should try to hear each other out

How would you go about having a discussion with someone who pushed a lie about a dossier for two years and still won’t acknowledge it?

Or with someone who calls someone a dumb redneck based solely on a picture of them?
edit on 5-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Yes. You did.
But d
Your brother from what I'm guessing didnt vote for trump based on his one opinion, he didnt like trump.

I'm not saying specifically you voted agsint Hillary for the same reasons, but lots of people did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join