It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter stabs giant Trump baby blimp — and cuts herself in the process

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

She captured the incident on camera herself, and she also managed to slice herself in the process. After the stabbing, Mura can be heard yelling at anti-Trump protesters, "The president of the United States is the best president ever, shame on you!" As she strolls away, she brags to onlookers that, "I think Donald Trump's balloon is not very well." A moment later she can be seen holding up her own blood-covered hand, exclaiming, "I'm bleeding quite badly, though."

I am glad to see there is support for our president over there. Hope her hand heals.

She's then apprehended by police because apparently wielding a knife to stab things, even inanimate objects, is not welcome behavior in the UK. And for good reason: just look what she did to her own hand.

Seems like she didn't really think that one through all the way. Hard to deny when she recorded herself doing it. The video in the link has her calling for help from America while being arrested. Any takers? Maybe a gofundme for her court cost.
link

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Bummer about her hand... but I'm betting she still thinks it was worth it. I just wonder if she'll still think so after the authorities are done with her.

Quite the story for the grandkids one day though!

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I support trump

Destroying someones property in an effort to support trump or any other politician or cause is not acceptable

We should call out this behavior whatever side it’s coming for

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I support trump

Destroying someones property in an effort to support trump or any other politician or cause is not acceptable

We should call out this behavior whatever side it’s coming for

HEY!

She was just exercising her free speech rights.

Like when Antifa and leftists break windows, burn vehicles, harm others!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yup. There are idiots from all walks of life be it left right or middle. We can still have a good laugh at some of them though.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think anything larger than a pen-knife is a death sentence.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Silly Trumpet!

Canny even take out an inflatable balloon without incurring injury. LoL

Bet the windows in her gaff are sparkling clean?

Anyhoo here he floats rather well.

Shame he refuses to flush.
edit on 5-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

When I see stories like this, "from either side" all i can think is that you were not capable of winning the argument.

My brother in law hates trump.
I ask him why.
"Cuz he's an ass"
Ok, what views of his do you disagree with?
"All of em"
Yeah but what specifically is he doing you think is wrong....

Crickets...

"Everything"

He has the complete inability to discuss any of trumps policy but hates him anyway.
Totally clueless about politics.

I disagree with a lot of people around here but at least most of them are capable of telling me why they think how they do.
I dont have to agree but I can respect them for at minimum having an idea what their talking about.

All this woman did was make an ass out of herself.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Good for her!

Sometimes enough is enough 😌😌😌

Oh well, life moves on.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Perhaps the Brits will finally come to their senses and ban kitchen knives.
At least those serrated stainless steel monsters that cut through cans, I mean seriously, who needs that kind of slicing power?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As a political conservative, I think destruction of personal property for ANY reason is unacceptable regardless of the reason. Just as removing or defacing political campaign signs is wrong, regardless of which side does it, this is the same thing. Seems she has a form of TMS (Trump Messiah Syndrome) and needs to be enlightened on proper behavior in the face of opposing viewpoints.

I hope they press charges and she gets a fair trial. And if found guilty (her own video pretty much seals her fate IMO), then she should also pay to replace that property she destroyed.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

Maybe we should just start handing out tactical nukes and be done with it?

That would make an interesting Friday night, with the added benefit of no hangover on Saturday morning.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Back in the pre-Trump days, harming an effigy was a sign of hatred and loathing.

Now it's a show of support.

Weird.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Loads of people over here in Britain like Trump and acknowledge that what he does if the benefit of his people and their economy. Lots of my friend, work colleagues etc have talked about this and many would like someone like Trump to run our country in place of the freaks and wimps available to us these days.

I expect all you will see over in the USA is the London centric news and views which does not represent real Brits as that will be off student protesters, lesbians and gays, ethnics, wacky religious nut crack monkeys, horrid nasty Londoners.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
At least those serrated stainless steel monsters that cut through cans, I mean seriously, who needs that kind of slicing power?

You're joking.....right?!?

Seriously ban sharp knives?

Please tell me you're being sarcastic!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

originally posted by: Zeropinion

You're joking.....right?!?

Seriously ban sharp knives?

Please tell me you're being sarcastic!!!

That person is very likely being sarcastic... but it's also probably more of a reminder that those in power are actually working on banning knives over there.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Shame he refuses to flush.

You said that rather definitively which would require an answer to the question :
And , how would you know , hmmm ?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

From my observation, the overwhelming bulk of those that oppose Trump do so for personal reasons. All of which boil down to he is not a typical politician, and is not one to be politically correct in his speech. Nothing about policies or things he has done (or tried/tries to do) for the country.

Well, those aspects of Trump is WHY HE WAS ELECTED. A growing number of voters are fed up and sick of the entire PC culture being driven by the SJW movement. And, the majority of folks are usually silent about it, until 2016 when they let their secret ballots speak for them in the presidential election.

edit on 6/5/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

....those in power are actually working on banning knives over there.

Err, no they aren't.
Please provide some evidence to support this ridiculous statement.

All these protests/counter protests are hugely embarrassing.
Of course they have every right to protest, I just wish they'd be more consistent and carry out similar protests when leaders from countries like Saudi Arabia - the world's biggest sponsor and exporter of Islamic extremism and terrorism and a despotic state - and China visit along with tyrants like Mugabe etc.

Trump, as the democratically elected leader of out greatest ally, should be afforded all the respect his position deserves.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Over here the British media is totally opposed to Trump and has gone totally out of its way to paint him in a bad light from day one. This then appeals to those types who are looking to find conflict and demonstrate, they did the same with South Africa then Israel too til it backfired and the buses went upin smoke.

Our media ironically is run and manned by exactly the same types who protest against Trump........... Imagine a one armed dislexic ethnic minority religious type hailing from London and you got it pinned down

<<   2  3  4 >>

join