It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure is a Distraction from Russiagate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm putting this in the pit because the combination of these two topics could become heated, so here we go!

Joe sits down with Eddie Bravo and Eddie eventually says he thinks with the fisa documents relating to Russiagate ( the origins of the investigation into Trump conspiracy with Russia) being released soon that the current release of information regarding UFO's is just a distraction.

I'm not a big fan of Russiagate, seems to me if you surround yourself/campaign with people who have Russian ties, then the DNC gets emails hacked then these emails get dumped publicly, one would expect a federal investigations. I'm not a expert on this topic, but I haven't done much research on it.

I do however recall Hillary and more Podesta talking or hinting of upcoming disclosure, So what better place to bring this story?

Things that make you go hmmm?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

No.

Hillary and Podesta had it all figured out to make the UFO sensationalism cover-up their crap that's been getting exposed !!

Who did you think controlls the bananaMSM ? 🍌🀣

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Flat earth is a "distraction" too, right?
Lol
I haven't studied it much but you know thats why they are doing it.
Lol
Thou graspeth at le straws.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

So you saying that Trump is responsible for UFO disclosure?

Seems about right.

What do you think about the information that was disclosed about Hilary and the DNC? I am glad it was exposed.
The Truth is out there.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Watching the video and reading the text might help before you reply.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You glow in the dark brighter than a full moon on a cloudless night.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Pre-reactive indications.

The IG Report will hit home runs.

FISA Fumble-Cluck πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
At this point, I wish someone would make a successful distraction to calm everyone the # down. The entire world has a gigantic, constipated wedgie and frankly, this state of agitation everyone is in is not good for anyone.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Russiagate is over. It's proven Russia reached out to Trump and Trump said no every single time. The new investigations are into the Democrats and FISA abuse.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm putting this in the pit because the combination of these two topics could become heated, so here we go!

Joe sits down with Eddie Bravo and Eddie eventually says he thinks with the fisa documents relating to Russiagate ( the origins of the investigation into Trump conspiracy with Russia) being released soon that the current release of information regarding UFO's is just a distraction.

I'm not a big fan of Russiagate, seems to me if you surround yourself/campaign with people who have Russian ties, then the DNC gets emails hacked then these emails get dumped publicly, one would expect a federal investigations. I'm not a expert on this topic, but I haven't done much research on it.

I do however recall Hillary and more Podesta talking or hinting of upcoming disclosure, So what better place to bring this story?

Things that make you go hmmm?

Killary knew the roof was coming down on her murdering cabal....she was trying to survive...she knows full well that whoever discloses first gets GLOBAL SUPPORT ALMOST IMMEDIATLY.....but major Governments have ALL CONSPIRED to keep things silent...its not so easy to simply disclose now without causing kickbacks.

I believe Eisenhowers Grand-daughter....that a False-Flag Alien invasion was in the works(but was halted by Trump & Friends)...to turn humanity against any incoming global influences...to make the incoming HUMANITY look bad or dangerous....because you see the single biggest secret is that Aliens are HUMAN...and the explanation of how they come to be is simple...but when it comes out a lot of people will be outed as Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists because of the suppressions they have actioned....just wait till they disclose what the Bible and Quaran and Vedic Texts really are....they all stem from one single history book.... with ZERO references to dieties or imaginary gods included....Universal Humanity still yearns to learn of their creation....these people coming to us now do NOT disprove any doctrines they simply put them in correct context....we still don't know on a Universal level where we-all life comes from....

Every 3657 years Earth is hit with Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves....which decimate the entire surface of the Planet....we have 3657 years between events to recover get our crap together as a Species and get the hades off this rock enmasse before we are all turned into oil which by the way IS A RENEWABLE RESOURCE.

The PEOPLE coming here...DID MAKE IT OFF IN TIME...and haven't been back in a long long time....only to help spark progress in the human survivors they could find post-event....they are WE.

They are not humans from our FUTURE....they are humans from our PAST.

Rogan is such a screwball...he has had so many guests slap him in the forehead with the truth but he just cant buy into it..... the guy is TRYING....it is commendable …. 60 minutes with me and he would be a convert....with a 110% surety.
edit on 5-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Disclosure?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah thats it. LOL.
And I haven't even had one sip of my coffee yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No.

Hillary and Podesta had it all figured out to make the UFO sensationalism cover-up their crap that's been getting exposed !!

Who did you think controlls the bananaMSM ? 🍌🀣

Republicans who will say anything to get good ratings. Outrage = Ratings. Ratings = money. You are all a bunch of suckers to buy into the left wing media crap. If you want true left wing politics go to truthout.org or Mother Jones. Cable news is all RIGHT wing BS.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Or maybe we have two important stories happening at the same time?

I'm paying attention to both. Why should one distract from the other?

top topics

join