It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular German physicist Harald Lesch about Trumps Knowledge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No, it was by implication.

Why mention it?

Would the word 'Nazi' been mentioned if he wasn't German?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I guess you could compare him to Niel Degrasse Tyson. Both of them are paid to repeat the liberal party lines.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Lumenari

I made it all the way to, there is no such thing as clean coal because if you pick it up it gets your hands dirty.

At that point my brain shut down. This is what the Germans call a scientist? If this is the best they have, we're going to have to reword the Polish jokes into German jokes...

"Why doesn't Germany have ice cubes? The guy who knew the recipe died."

TheRedneck

I was actually embarrassed for Germany for a bit.

Then I looked around online and the OP.... "misrepresented" his standing a little.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Whew! That's a relief! I have a lot of respect for German engineering, and I was quickly losing it there.

So, without personally digging into it, you're saying this is the German Bill Nye?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Whew! That's a relief! I have a lot of respect for German engineering, and I was quickly losing it there.

So, without personally digging into it, you're saying this is the German Bill Nye?

TheRedneck

Ja.

I have a VERY high respect for German engineers and especially their work in instrumentation and machining.

This isn't an adequate representation.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Das Problem mit deutschen Intellektuellen wird Kompliziert. Sie Glauben Wirklich, dass ihre Eigene Scheiße im Großartigeren Schema von Dingen in dieser Welt nicht Stinkt. Sie Glauben, dass es ihrig ist, durch das Geburtsrecht Zu herrschen. Dumbkoffs Tatsächlich.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Nein to the Universe.........

edit on 4-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

My first encounter with German engineering was the old Volkswagon beetle. Light, cheap, and actually pretty safe in a wreck. Everything about them was a marvel of engineering economy, from the super-flexible engine design to a pig iron body that got its strength not just from the metal, but from the shape.

I loved German engineering ever since. It's a shame someone would try to tarnish that stellar reputation just to promote their religion.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

No, it was by implication.

Why mention it?

Would the word 'Nazi' been mentioned if he wasn't German?

You're the only person in this thread connecting all contemporary German citizens to Nazis.
Stop doing that.
It's rude.

As for me...I wouldn't be the first person to point out that 'climate change' progressives are pushing their state-controlled, fascist, agenda and propaganda on the rest of the world...just as the Nazis did.

To me, this guy sounds like a card-carrying uber member.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I made it all the way to, there is no such thing as clean coal because if you pick it up it gets your hands dirty.

At that point my brain shut down. This is what the Germans call a scientist? If this is the best they have, we're going to have to reword the Polish jokes into German jokes...

TheRedneck

Mock an entire nation because of one sold-out 'scientist'?

Sure: call-out the 'scientist', and his agenda-driven message.
The rest was not necessary.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

TheRedneck

Erm...

Is that it?

I had thought for about an hour or so that you could rise to the level of mildly entertaining.

"The rest was not necessary".

Are you my mom now?

And I'm assuming the PC police for the planet?

/facepalm

edit on 4-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Thanks for posting those links.
It's honestly hard to believe anyone anymore.
Personally don't believe anyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I doubt if vaccines cause autism, they may make it more pronounced though by stimulating the immune system with too many vaccinations of the young.

I believe that humans are causing harm to our environment, but not just through emissions from smokestacks, cars, and cows farting. I am definitely against the climate change people taxing the hell out of people then wasting the money on stuff that does not really help. We need to increase our environmental stewardess, meaning less chemicals in the world and quit overcutting forests to build houses that are more energy efficient. This whole global warming is a sales and taxing scam, make things better and quit planned obsolescence, make things that last for many years.

What they are doing with the intended tax money is what makes me sick about their agenda, it is a way of controlling the masses worldwide, it is not a good program.

Just because this scientist says this stuff does not mean he is sane, Genius is on the other side of the threshold from insanity. Many scientists are blinded by their beliefs in science and cannot properly interpret evidence properly, research is being structured to substantiate a deception.

I know that Humans are causing lots of damage to the environment which means that the earth cannot properly fix our destructive mess, that has to be fixed, get rid of all the chemicals plaguing our environment. The destruction of the environment by building new buildings that save energy is worse than the destruction by the extra carbon emitted for heating the old place. The new building will be shot before the payback is realized.

This scientist is BSed and is not able to look at the whole picture properly. His reasoning is compromised. Or, he is getting paid a lot of money to spread BS.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The OP presented him as one of Germany's top scientists. If that's the best they can do, it speaks volumes about the country.

As it turns out, however, that was a misrepresentation and I recanted my comments about Germany (with a great deal of relief at being shown to be in error) and called out the OP for misrepresenting the facts. Someone who actually read the thread would have seen that.

Reading: it does a body good.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So some German guy with a bunch of schooling thinks Trump is dumb.

I'm a guy with a lot of schooling AND nice calves.

Does that make me better?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Nothin

TheRedneck

Erm...

Is that it?

I had thought for about an hour or so that you could rise to the level of mildly entertaining.

"The rest was not necessary".

Are you my mom now?

And I'm assuming the PC police for the planet?

/facepalm

Sorry. Am not some kind of rival for you to rail against.
The post you replied to wasn't addressed to you, but understand that this is a carryover from that other thread.
Am not here to entertain you. (That will cost you dinner and drinks!
)

Do you agree with someone mocking an entire nation, over one video?
If you don't care: just say so, but then why should you care about my comment?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes. Saw that you recanted, good move.
Am very slow writing posts, and usually do read all comments before posting.
Should probably have the thread in a secondary tab to be updated before hitting the 'post' button.

Maybe you're just having a chuckle when you post, and am unable to get your sense of humour?
No worries.
Don't really take any of this seriously anyways.
No reason for you to dig at my reading, thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just a thought...

What if both sides are lying to everyone so, like ‘Mercian politics, you spend more time placing stupid binary labels and backing those facile ideas and connotations instead of actually communicating??

“Liberal... “ (stopped reading when when “all [ethnic groups you hate]...” is used as “reasoning”. And it goes the other way, both sides too! You can’t blame someone for “being against your beliefs” (liberal|conservative) and that “makes you correct”. Psssttt. There is room for both sides (including the “special needs” group that you both look down upon, like a stinky homeless person).

FFS. Leave your dumb ass political view at the door of the Temple and let’s enjoy the ritual of the moment. And maybe use your GAOTU-given brain power to actually help the entire world (I.e., environment), instead of your “public image”!

The fact that I am posting this is a sad fact of how dumb the world has become.

SMH

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

... Are peer reviewed material to be taken at face value?

No

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And seriously you Need to name your other perceived enemy even here? Or is that somehow completely controlling your mind "the liberals..." is Earth only of concern for liberals? Are you not living in this planet, do you have another one or is this attitude like saying "the house falls apart but at least it's not burning down"?

Where does reality end and NWO politics start in all this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join