It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPhs and AMOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am reluctant to use the word "UFO."
The usual reaction by others who have not observed these "objects," is to assume that the person describing what they saw is in some way mentally defective.
LAPhs is my descriptive term for "Luminous Aerial Phenomenon."
Strange lights in the sky, seen at night, and behaving in a manner that seems to defy the laws of physics.
AMO's...appaently mettalic objects...I've only seen one...cigar-shaped thing...appeared to be a metallic object darting through the sky.
Based on my own observations, these things do not seem to behave the way I would expect a piloted craft to behave.
So I prefer to avoid using the term "UFO."
That is what they are in the literal sense of the word.
They are flying and I don't know what they are.
I know what they are not.
If they are vehicles...little green man needs to go home...he is drunk.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
AFV

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

That is one of the interesting aspects of the UFO phenomenon. The UFO pilots purposely drive like they are drunk. Like they are testing human reaction times. It has happened way too many times to think it is accidental.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Homefree

That is one of the interesting aspects of the UFO phenomenon. The UFO pilots purposely drive like they are drunk. Like they are testing human reaction times. It has happened way too many times to think it is accidental.
I have interacted with one with a flash light. I flashed once...it flashed once.
I flashed three times, it flashed three times.
Then shot out sight at the speed of a bullet.
If there had been a pilot on board, he, she, or it would have splattered like a bug on a windshield.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
AFV

Absolutey Fabulous Venusians?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

I suspect that some of them, have an highly advanced artificial intelligence/consciousness operating system.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I suspect that some of them, have an highly advanced artificial intelligence/consciousness operating system.

Not only that, I suspect that the propulsion systems rely on sensing and utilizing various forces and fields that we probably don't have a handle on yet that are irregular and intermittent, and tend to bounce an object at low power around like a boat in the ocean.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Max: 'Compliance!'

top topics

join