It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Strategy Of House Democrats: Evil Unhinged, Weaponizing The Courts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, here's the top line story at drudge. The dems are looking to hold as many trump officials and aids in contempt as possible. You'll see the trend coming in the next few weeks. However, that's not the evil part of this plan. The evil part of this plan is the how and why. The reasons will be frivolous but that doesn't matter much to the dems because the purpose is punishment, not law and order.

See, the dems don't plan on taking these people to criminal court and trying to get them to comply with whatever it is they want. That's why they are putting out subpoena's for such absurd quantities of data that are completely unrelated to anything resembling doing their jobs. They don't actually want the data. They want to hold them in contempt. That is the goal. Not oversight, contempt.

Why? Well so they can sue them in civil court and start fining them. Schiff has gone on record recommending $25k per day. This is just a continuation of the mueller tactic to try to destroy people in order to get them to compose about the president so they can begin impeachment proceedings.

They're going to go far and wide to get as many people as possible on civil contempt charges, this way they can say trump and his administration are obstructing their duties of oversight and therefore must be impeached. We all watched over the last two years as they claimed he was obviously hiding something since he wasn't so pleased with the witch hunt. Of course they ended up with egg on their face, but basically anything short of trump destroying himself for them will be met with impeachment.

Now, whether they wait until he's re-elected (that's where my money would be) or try to push for it at the end of this year as an election strategy is anyone's guess. But this has been the plan for quite some time. It's the same group of people from the corrupt clinton investigation and the corrupt trump investigation. You can read more about this group here.

In fact, this has been pelosi's plan all along. Her downplaying of impeachment is just a strategy to set it up for later. She is very evil. She has even set up a shadow DoJ in congress for the purpose of defending all democrat priorities, even when the DoJ decides not to. Maybe I'll do a post on that later. It's very disturbing and extraconstitutional.
edit on 4-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Every good Witch Hunt deserves a Witch Trial 😆

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
It's very disturbing and extraconstitutional.

Sadly, this is the end result of having your ass handed to you way too many times. Taking a beating is one thing. But after that beating, you go back for another, and yet another, you either like it, or have some really deep mental issues. I think it's the latter with the left.

The core believers have yet to accept the facts and truth about the corruption, as long as it's against Trump, BAMN is all good. If ATS is an indicator of the real world, a quick look back will show you all you need to know. Some would have you believe this is a "right wing echo chamber", but those with a memory longer than their nose, might remember the very vocal group of self riotous lefties, who were certain they held the moral high ground. Eventually, the had to realize they were not only living a lie, but were openly displaying it to all. So a good portion of them left, likely adopted old user names, or made new accounts, and pretend not to be the douche bags they were.

Politics has scarred most here, due to the us vs. them mentality. There is no middle ground, as we see with the current crop of leftovers running for second place, or as some call it, the first looser slot. Everyone seems to think that "I'm not Trump" is enough to thrust them into the lead. It seems that none of them realize that they have been providing a massive smoke screen for Trump to do just about anything, and come out looking like a martyr. Unless he just doesn't want to win, he will have a hard time not winning in 2020.

I remember when we were all against the government. Now, the right isn't upset at the GOP for doing nothing, and the left seems to be embracing a weaponized Intelligence community and really, really dumb leadership. Feeling like I'm on the correct side of history, makes this a rather fun ride, when it started with a disgust for the Arrogance and smugness the Clinton crowd has. Watching then burn slowly from their own fire is just icing on the cake.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Every hateful thing Democrats do will boomerang on them, and return a hundred times more forcefully.
edit on 6/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well it's funny because the other purpose of going civil is the lower standard of proof. It's the same reason they won't impeach trump, yet. They cannot have these people found innocent or simply forced to comply. They need to have guilty verdicts. They cannot afford to have people exonerated which would shed light on the whole witch hunt aspect of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

they really don't seem to be good at math. Barr and his investigation, coupled with the IG investigation, should shed enough bad light on things that even some of the medium intelligence lefties will have to take notice and accept that even if it was done to Trump, it was kind of wrong. It will take a complete reversal for the silly ones, the one's with super limited intelligence. And all just before election time. And the worst part, is the timing is created by the left's inability to accept reality.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That is all good and fine, but didn't the president reserve the right to executive privilege when complying with the mueller investigation.
Privilege he is now going to assert?
SCOTUS will not tear down executive privilege for an investigation completed with no criminal referrals.
Fat Jerry is setting the dems up for more losses.

www.washingtonpost.com... d72a9fa8ff1_story.html?utm_term=.ce0d8dabbacc

President Trump asserted executive privilege over special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report Wednesday, his first use of the executive authority in the ongoing constitutional clash with Congress that the courts ultimately may resolve.

yep
I thought he had
those contempt citations arent worth the paper printed on

In a lengthy statement after the contempt vote, Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said Barr “could not comply with the House Judiciary Committee’s subpoena without violating the law, court rules, and court orders, and without threatening the independence of the department’s prosecutorial functions” and asserted that Nadler “short-circuited” negotiations with the contempt vote. “It is deeply disappointing that elected representatives of the American people have chosen to engage in such inappropriate political theatrics,” Kupec said. The White House’s assertion of privilege was broad — covering all of the underlying materials from Mueller’s investigation, such as reports of interviews and notes of witnesses, as well as the entire, unredacted Mueller report. Some legal experts argued the White House and attorney general were simply stalling, making a dubious claim of privilege over the Mueller report they have intensively reviewed to put off a fight in court.

court is all they have
and trump just sent 2 newbies up
edit on 4/6/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Every good Witch Hunt deserves a Witch Trial 😆

The strange thing about this witch trial, is, it was started by areal live witch, who belongs to a witches coven, called "The Wing". I would say its funny, but I find no humor in it.....

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This whole thing is infuriating beyond description!

I never in my life thought I would witness such a vindictive lynch mob of a political party as the democrats are!

Absolutely shameful beyond words!

We really need to lock some of these people up!

Just look at what the dems are doing with Manafort, sending him to Rikers. That's total BS, simply a tactic to get him to talk.

ARRRRGGGHHHH...I wish strangulation was legal! Some of these people need to 'swing'.

top topics

join