It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen Over China Likely a JL-3 SLBM Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The Global Times of China reported on Social Media accounts of a UFO recently seen over the weekend.
Well, we say UFO because we do not know for certain, but the Taiwan media feels fairly strongly that this was a JL-3 Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile test during some Naval exercises.

According to the Asia Times website, two nights on June 1 and 2, in eastern and central China Several provinces have discovered glowing projections that illuminate the night sky. These comet-like objects flew on the horizon in a curved trajectory. Chinese people want to know what they are seeing?

A large number of photos posted online show that UFOs appeared in Shandong, Liaoning and Hebei provinces on the morning of June 1st (Saturday). At this time, most Bohai Sea, the Bohai Strait between Shandong and Liaoning was blocked, and the Chinese Navy is Conduct large-scale military exercises .

Netizens soon realized that UFOs flying over the sky were not UFOs, but missiles and projectiles fired by the Chinese Navy in the Bohai Sea.

Chinese state media said that the Chinese military conducted two military exercises in the Bohai Sea on Saturday and Sunday, in the waters between Shandong and Liaoning.

On the morning of June 2nd (Sunday), inland stargazers living in the inland provinces of Shanxi and central Henan discovered more objects resembling UFOs. This may indicate that the missiles fired by the Chinese army have crossed at least 1,000 kilometers, most likely a powerful ballistic missile launched from a submarine.

Some analysts suspect that the missile may be JL-3, a third-generation intercontinental ballistic missile driven by solid fuel, launched from a submarine and currently in the final test phase of the missile. Such missiles may be deployed on the 096 modern Chinese submarine.

The rumored Julang-3 has a range of 12,000 kilometers, which means that if it is launched from the waters of the East China Sea coast, its attack range can reach cities on the west coast of the United States, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles and Seattle.

We are in luck though, as their may be an opportunity to find more images and video! I have found four images so far, but have yet to find the video. It is hard searching online for stuff in Chinese. I find it more difficult than finding stuff in Arabic actually.

According to Voice of America, the Associated Press reported on June 2 that the Maritime Safety Administration of the Ministry of Transport of China announced that it would conduct exercises in the South China Sea all day on June 2 (Sunday) and for half a day on June 4 (Tuesday). The location is close to the Paracel Islands (Vietnam is called the Yellow Sands Islands).

So help me be on the lookout for emerging images of these SLBM tests, they are very likely going on at right this moment!

Also if anybody could explain to me how I can access Weibo (basically Chinese twitter) I would very much appreciate it. Pretty much that is the primary source have seen for the past few years when it comes to images of Chinese ICBM and ABM tests.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Man the Chinese make it difficult to surf their internet. I think I need a Chinese phone number in order to even register with weibo?? Knowing what I find on twitter, I feel it is now my mission to discover a way into the Chinese twitter and discover all of China's secrets!

Google services refuses to translate the page, so I had to copy and paste the information into translator separately. Here is what the sign-up page says translated:

Personal registration | official registration
*Mobile phone:
Or register by email
*set password:
*birthday:
Year month
day
* Activation code:
Get SMS activation code for free
Can't receive the verification code?

Weibo service usage agreement

Weibo Personal Information Protection Policy

Decision of the National People's Congress on Strengthening the network information protection

Have an account, log in ยป

Weibo registration help

Weibo registration operation guide
What should I do if the mobile phone number is already bound when the phone is registered?
How do I deal with the nickname "Registered" when I register for Weibo?
When registering, the message "The IP address you are using is abnormal", what should I do?

more help"

Anybody want to give me a hand? It means we would be able to find most of China's missile launch tests that are witnessed through social media. I know their government is making this difficult on purpose. I wonder if utilizing Tor would be of any help? It is like they want to make sure only the Chinese can access that site. Reminds me of other Chinese sites I have attempted to access and been blocked from doing so, including when I was trying to find more information on those artificial moons they plan on sending into orbit (explanation for stationary alien objects sitting in their sky). Basically we can expect four alien objects maintaining position over Chinese skies starting in 2021 I believe it was.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It almost is making me feel poetic: how can something so destructive be so beautiful?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I would prefer to shoot it out the sky with something equally as beautiful.

top topics

join