It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence of FBI Fixing in the Hillary eMail Case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary's interview was a sham. Hillary brought her secretary Cheryl Mills to the interview. No notes were taken.

And she was not under oath.

Absolutely crazy.

An understatement if I've ever heard one.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And it wasn't just Cheryl Mills who was present at Hillary's 'interview' either. Heather Samuelson and Huma Abedin, both of whom were also witnesses in the investigation we present as well.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's a fair enough answer. I myself have fallen prey to onion-like articles which is why, like projectvxn, I have come to prefer primary original source documentation when I can find it rather than going by whatever news service spin is being foisted off on the public.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

" This time Hillary Clinton is going down for good! "

Yeah , Well I Will Believe that when I See it . The Witch has Powers Over Mortal Men which come from Her Master , but at a Precious Price ......Good Versus Evil , the Eternal Battle for Human Souls Carries On .....
edit on 4-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Gatewaypundit is fake news.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This should be very very telling to all.

www.opensecrets.org...

The Clinton Foundation reported total revenue of $38.4 million for 2017, the fewest dollars the foundation has taken over the course of a fiscal year in more than a decade — and a sharp decline from the $249 million raised during Clinton’s first year as secretary of state.

IN the article look at the Expenses and Revenues...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Evidence? There's no there there. Without the documentary evidence of the actual Emails, from the OP there's nothing there. This is just another long line of stories like "Hillary was in DC therefore she's guilty." Or, "Hillary's lawyer requested 302 documents therefore she must be guilty." I get the right hates Hillary but this thread is really light on substance.

That's like saying, Meuller didn't say Trump was innocent so he must be guilty.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Evidence? There's no there there. Without the documentary evidence of the actual Emails, from the OP there's nothing there. This is just another long line of stories like "Hillary was in DC therefore she's guilty." Or, "Hillary's lawyer requested 302 documents therefore she must be guilty." I get the right hates Hillary but this thread is really light on substance.

The cool kids call this giving someone the "Kavenaugh treatment".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join