It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Warships Dock in Sydney, Australia After Anti-Piracy Mission in Gulf of Aden June, 03 2019

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Omega85
Wow, I have not seen this name around in years. In any case, these ships passed through ten days ago, I do not believe they are still present. Honestly I would question why if they were still present.

Fair enough , I might have abit of a sticky beak next time im there .
Theres some interesting stuff in that area , I know Zaphod would spin out especially .

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Wasp just arrived, with F-35Bs on deck. They're going to be part of Talisman Sabre 19.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Wasp just arrived, with F-35Bs on deck. They're going to be part of Talisman Sabre 19.

That sounds kinda cool... and unlike China, at least when the Americans rock up on our shores, we can be assured it isn't for the purpose of fleecing us of baby formula!

...lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I wouldn't be surprised to find a Chinese "fishing boat" somewhere close to the TS19 ops area. Or it might be like RIMPAC a few years ago and they will be more blatant about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Not only is it possible, it is happening and has been for a couple of years. And it wont stop until they have killed off most farmers in Australia. Our corrupt politicians have sold us out, not unlike many other western nations. Our own radars are being used to create EMF waves to break up each weather system that develops.

<< 1   >>

join