It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why You Should Never Believe The Global Warming Hoax And Alarmism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
It's the natural cycle of the Earth. Everyday we are fling through new space. Places we've never been. Who knows what's out there and how it would affect us.

We know how it effects liberals lol

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE3eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: DBCowboy

Could be that your air-conditioner is on the fritz ?

I always sweat a lot so it's hard to make sure.

Plus. . . it was me who pee'd in the ocean.

My bad.

Sorry.

You're on the Pacific coast right? Do you have any idea what happens when your pee mixes with Fukushima radiation? You think Godzilla was bad news, just wait until see what you have wrought!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I said skeptical science is skeptical about everything but global warming .

It even says so in their logo “ getting skeptical about global warming skepticism “

It’s a site entirely devoted to its cause .

Do you remember ENENews? It’s a site that sprung up right after the Fukushima accident. According to them we were all supposed to be dead by now too.

People threw it in my face for years continually moving the goalposts just like you guys are doing with skeptical science. There’s nothing skeptical about that place they will lie, cheat or edit in an attempt to shoot down any counterclaim.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Al gore has money invested in skeptical science. Everybody knows you’ve got to spend money to make money .

For some reason you skipped Lumemari’s first post which exposes the live behind the 97% consensus .

Here’s a link where skeptical science is repeating the same lie.

Not skeptical has a agenda

There’s quite a bit of material coming out now that finally disapproves the 97% lie . Yet skeptical science is still pushing it but what’s worse is people see that it’s exaggerated but still believe it as a whole.

See I was paying attention Lum.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Dfairlite

NASA earth observatory most definitely does not agree with what you just claimed.
here

All I read there was "Hey, someday soon we are gonna have to rape taxpayers further, so let's keep this scam alive."

I saw some pretty pictures, no evidence and a couple of alarmist statements without any standing.

Cheers - Dave

Rising Sea Levels Are Hurting Home Values in These 40 Cities - GOBankingRates.com

Sea level rise, explained - National Geographic

Is sea level rising? Yes, sea level is rising at an increasing rate. - NOAA

Climate Change Indicators: Sea Level - EPA

Sea Level Rise - US Climate Resilience Toolkit

How much is sea level rising? - SkepticalScience.com

I can put up links that say hillary is intelligent, not a criminal and should have been president. It doesn't make it true or desirable. I wonder if liberals can tax it and make it real? I doubt it.

Climates change, the earth is a self correcting system with internal feedback.The sun is the greatest contributor to climate change and second is gamma rays from the deep galaxy (they are part of the drivers that make clouds).

You presume that we are more powerful than we actually are, that's a bit egocentric of you lol. One moderate volcano blowing off for a week makes more greenhouse gas and pollution than man has created for the last 70 years. Btw, there are more than 80 active volcanoes and you fools think taxing all of us is going to fix things? All y'all need to be deprogrammed.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/3.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So, the world is basically screwed if we believe what the global warming crowd is saying. But it can be saved if we only give every ounce of our freedom and money to government? Sounds totally legit, not sure why I should even question this........

edit on pm66201919America/Chicago03p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Dfairlite
A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

Of course this was the prediction in 1989, by the same body that is warning us today that we have only 10 years to act. What really happened during the warning period? We saw a small increase in temperatures and basically zero rising sea levels. Polar ice was melting a little but has regained most of that in the following 20 years. However, don't forget, 2000 was supposed to be the beginning of the end, not the end of the warming.

These people are stupid and they play on your being uninformed to try to get you to give up your freedom.

We were supposed to be drowned by 2005. Oddly enough, the more they try to clear the atmosphere, the hotter it's going to get. Polluting the atmosphere is the only way to cool the Earth back down manually. But I'm no scientist, I have common sense.

SO2 from coal fired combustion and volcano activity creates particles that block the Suns energy when it contacts water and organic debris. It would follow that we are polluting less in the Western part of Earth. China and India, meh.

The problem with those particles from SO2 molecules is they tend to be a size that is bad for our lungs. A solid is able to penetrate to the individual alveoli according to epidemiologists.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If it’s cold sweats at least you’re doing your part .

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Prostate-a-pocalypse.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Anthropogenic environmental pollution and any climate impact that may result is a scientific problem with a scientific solution -- not a political solution. As a society advances due to its technology the only way to correct any issues that arise as a byproduct is through more advancement and technological innovation. More advances will lead to more solutions, which will again promote more advancement to handle any other potential pitfalls.

This is how it has always been done since the dawn of humanity.

Is it not deeply concerning to everyone that these so-called progressives and their claimed solutions are all aimed at taking society and all of our technological achievements 10 steps backward?

If you happen to be of a far left leaning temperament, please do me a favor. The next time one of your preferred candidates takes a stage to proselytizing to the people, can you please try to objectively view them as you would one of these sociopathic televangelists that are swindling people by preying on their common decency and telling them exactly what they want to hear? Sometimes you need to look beyond what they are saying and simply nodding along and instead consider the source and their true aims for why they are telling you what you want to hear.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

NASA earth observatory most definitely does not agree with what you just claimed.
here

All I read there was "Hey, someday soon we are gonna have to rape taxpayers further, so let's keep this scam alive."

I saw some pretty pictures, no evidence and a couple of alarmist statements without any standing.

Cheers - Dave

Rising Sea Levels Are Hurting Home Values in These 40 Cities - GOBankingRates.com

One moderate volcano blowing off for a week makes more greenhouse gas and pollution than man has created for the last 70 years. Btw, there are more than 80 active volcanoes and you fools think taxing all of us is going to fix things? All y'all need to be deprogrammed.

Cheers - Dave

Volcanoes? I thought we were supposed to be panicking over cow farts!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

here

If you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen it is from

and that it predicted for 30 years later, if not before e.g. 2019

Coastal regions will be inundated; one-sixth of Bangladesh could be flooded, displacing a fourth of its 90 million people. A fifth of Egypt’s arable land in the Nile Delta would be flooded, cutting off its food supply, according to a joint UNEP and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency study.

A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000

The most conservative scientific estimate that the Earth’s temperature will rise 1 to 7 degrees in the next 30 years, said Brown.

Well, here we are.
2019- thirty years later after that 1989 paper's " UN predictions" for 2019. Aaannd.....

None of the above happened.
NONE
Just fake research made to get research MONEY by unscrupulous lying individuals.
It's about MONEY.

Furthermore, too many people are still falling for this BULLSHYTE in 2019.
At least back then it had some veneer of respectability.

Today "Global Warming" is pushed by the likes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC), not even a scientist.
By her own admission, AOC is an ex-Barmaid that used to clean TOILETS.

Seriously.
And some people actually believe her and voted her into Congress to push a financially ruinous Green New Deal
as a solution to a FAKE problem.

SMH

AOC needs to be kicked out of Congress for her low IQ bordering on retard.

Not just MAGA anymore, M A A T A !

edit on 3-6-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

here

Cheers - Dave

One moderate volcano blowing off for a week makes more greenhouse gas and pollution than man has created for the last 70 years. Btw, there are more than 80 active volcanoes and you fools think taxing all of us is going to fix things? All y'all need to be deprogrammed.

Cheers - Dave

Volcanoes? I thought we were supposed to be panicking over cow farts!

Oh damn, I wasn't supposed to mention that, they told me not to use facts against liberal delusions.

Yes, cow farts and SUV's ARE creating climate changes on all planets from saturn inwards. The liberals told me it was true lol.

Can you imagine the heads exploding when these crazy liberals realize they've been had by their criminal idols. Gonna need a lot of waahmbulances!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

In 2010 they had actually found that kiribati had been growing, not shrinking.

Weirdly enough kiribati is not an island like you and I imagine, it is a series of atolls and atolls pretty much float. They rise and fall with the sea level.

Atolls are formed of the carapaces, or shells, of living organisms. They grow from below the water anchored to shallow sea floors. They don't float.

Kiribati has been sinking as sea level rise is faster than the growth rate of corals. The study that suggested that some atolls had grown was over a 60 year period and before seal level rise became a problem.

The study also mentions that sea levels have risen by 5 inches in the time frame of the study. Using the study to try and argue that there hasn't been sea level rise is just plain ignorant.

As I also mentioned previously, there is ongoing work to mitigate the inundation due to sea level rise that was not mentioned in the study which compared older photographs and maps with the current situation, and so encompassed the mitigation attempts.

The paper which showed the growth also mentioned the dangers posed by sea level rise. As a refutation, it isn't saying what you think it is saying.

I knew that Kiribati consists of 32 atolls. It is stated quite clearly in the Wikipedia article, which I linked.

'Our country will vanish': Pacific islanders bring desperate message to Australia - The Guardian

edit on 3/6/2019 by chr0naut because: LOL, seal level rise

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That reminds me we had a real idiot D lawmaker say he was afraid Guam could flip over like it was a boat. So I see you make a good point about atolls. Limestone rock was formed from that same animal family and is now at the top of some Mountains. Proof of some type of major change in location from below the surface of the sea to miles above sea level. Hard thing for an Ice age or melting Ice to produce. Big changes happen on Earth seems to be the norm.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Now do the glacial isostatic adjustment. Then explain what it means for "rising sea levels."

But we haven't just come out of an ice age, we are deep in an inter-glacial period and seeing sea level rise anyway.

So, adjusting for the weight of ice during the last glacial period, the Younger Dryas 11,700 years ago is particularly invalid when sea level rise is currently averaging 3.3 millimeters per year.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Now do the glacial isostatic adjustment. Then explain what it means for "rising sea levels."

But we haven't just come out of an ice age, we are deep in an inter-glacial period and seeing sea level rise anyway.

So, adjusting for the weight of ice during the last glacial period, the Younger Dryas 11,700 years ago is particularly invalid when sea level rise is currently averaging 3.3 millimeters per year.

Ok a logic fail on that inter glacial period part.

The earth has glaciers right now. Prior to the AGW lie we believed the Earth has had periods of no ice anywhere and periods of major ice coverage. For some reason they want to wipe that out of our thinking in discussions on the matter. Don't fall for it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Lumenari

Notice something?
source

Yea... I noticed that the warmest year in the last 100 years was in 1930 and it is nowhere on that chart.

Guess you didn't notice that?

Right-on !

HA ! HA ! HA !

BRILLANT response!!

And aside from the fact that the numbers on that table from NASA are the "adjusted" temperature numbers, not the RAW data, which outfits like NASA and the University of East Anglia have fought in Court NOT to release the raw ( actual) data

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I believe you mean 1934? And I hope you know the difference between US and global?
source

So you knew the answer before you posted your bogus chart but still posted the bogus chart?

And now the US of A is not actually part of the earth to justify that?

So your indoctrination is complete then I guess...

All hail the Church of Gore!

edit on 3-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

here

Cheers - Dave

I can put up links that say hillary is intelligent, not a criminal and should have been president. It doesn't make it true or desirable. I wonder if liberals can tax it and make it real? I doubt it.

Well, that just goes to show that if you can think of something, no matter how bizarre - there is a site for it on the internet.

However, I doubt that you could put up actual links to any sites that said, "Hillary is intelligent, not a criminal and should have been president". I tried such a search and only got sites critical of her.

Climates change, the earth is a self correcting system with internal feedback.The sun is the greatest contributor to climate change and second is gamma rays from the deep galaxy (they are part of the drivers that make clouds).

You presume that we are more powerful than we actually are, that's a bit egocentric of you lol. One moderate volcano blowing off for a week makes more greenhouse gas and pollution than man has created for the last 70 years. Btw, there are more than 80 active volcanoes and you fools think taxing all of us is going to fix things? All y'all need to be deprogrammed.

Cheers - Dave

You can't produce CO2 from elements other than Carbon and Oxygen. Hydrocarbon fuels are almost entirely Carbon, Oxygen and Hydrogen.

Molten magma, not so much Carbon or Oxygen.

Volcanic emissions of CO2 = somewhere between 65 mega tonnes/year to 319 mega tonnes/year.

Fossil fuel emissions of CO2 = 29,000 mega tonnes/year. About 92 times more than the highest estimate for volcanic activity.

edit on 3/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Like a religion? What religion is based on data?

How do you believe in fraudulent data? Is that called faith? Lol

Cheers - Dave

Actually, what they believe is that man has angered the planet so to fix it we need to sacrifice something so that the planet will be appeased and we will be OK.

Much like any other primitive religion.

Just requires gullible people and faith.

Which is funny because a lot of them are atheists that put down the idea of a higher power...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join