It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic homosexuality, an attempt to legitimise immorality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I cn't count the number of times I have heard people say that homosexulty is or may be genetic despite the fact that it is impossible for homosexuality to be genetic.
All genetic trats are either dominant or recessive, if dominant they will lways be expressed, if recessive they will only be expressed if there is no dominant trat present (yes I know its a bit more complicated than that but I am trying to keep it simple)
My point is even if homosexualty were a recessive gene, (as it obvously can not be a dominant one) given the fact that homosexual relatons can not result in any offspring it would have bred itself out. To use an easy to nderstand metaphor, if all blondes were sterilsed, the number of blondes born to the next generation would be smaller than from this one, if this sterlsaton was implemented for mre than a few genratons no more blondes would be born as there would be no passing of that gene from one generaton to the next.
While modern society has been repressive to homosexuals this was not always the case, in many past civilisations there was little to no stgma attached to homosexulity, s a result unlike in modern times homosexuals were not required to engage in heterosexual relatonships as "cover".
Now basic logic would dictate that if homosexuality were a genetic trait, then unless homosexuals were forced to breed they would not pass on thier genes. Only if forced to do so would a gay man have sex with a woman, so in a society that places no stgma upon homosexuality this trait, if genetic, would as a result of not being passed on through reproduction, dissapear from the gene pool.
So why hasn't it.

You see I think the reason the homosexual agenda receives so much support is in an effort to legitimise immoraltiy even further. The stigma has been removed from killing our children, gabling, prostitution, drugs, alcholoism, etc.

Is this an effort to ensure all mankind burns for eternity?

I mean really how can anyone belive that a trait which by its very nature stops an individual from passing on any of thier genes is genetic in nature?
How does it propagate itself?

[edit on 3-3-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm going to respond do you and I just want you to know I started a whole thread titled 'why can't we be greater' just because you like to degrade me when you respond to me. And let everyone be witness because you will you never fail to.

You cannot back up your claim. There are animals that are homosexual. Lesbians, whatever you want to call them, that's what they are.

Are they part of the homosexual conspiracy for immortality too?

JAK

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey mwm1331, you might want to add your thoughts here, (I am surprised you never noticed it), otherwise some people might jump to the conclusion that you are some kind of egotistical troll desperate for the limelight by starting your own rather than contributing to an already existing one.

Jack

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Another "I hate homoxesual's" thread, sorry kinja bit you at it,

I think that you have the "hate gene"

‘Hate gene’ breakthrough
MANILA Gay scientists think they may have found a gene for homophobia. Researchers at the city’s Gay Science Institute (GSI) are optimistic that they are ‘very close’ to a scientific explanation for the condition.

‘The implications are fantastic, especially if gene therapy is developed,’ said Professor Maria Delmonte. Homophobia currently causes considerable damage worldwide, not only to its sufferers but also to the people they target or deride. A typical characteristic of the condition is that however apparent its manifestation, sufferers will vehemently deny that they are affected. Now the researchers are extending their experiments to explore links between the homophobe gene and those for religious fundamentalism, racism and other antisocial behaviour.

Get some help before it eats your hart out.

www.newint.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is a political conspiracy how?

I suggest you go to the thread posted above. Hey, invite Edsinger and DrHoracid along too, them you can all revel in your CHristian hatred for anyone different or not following an imaginary gods will.

Boring, boring , boring.

Can't this thread be trashed.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oops I have never "degraded you" I have offered my assesment of you mental abillites based on the examples of those abillities shown in your posts, I have offered my assesment on some of your skills, again based on the examples of such skills shown in your posts. If you think my saying your reading cmprehension skills leave a lot to be desired based on your continous msinterpertation of the written word is "degrading you" thats your choice.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm sure the mods will take care of these repeating threads eventually...I know there are some one for these forums right now....so much nasty hatred on here today! I would hate to have to live with such blackness in my heart all the time!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Its a political conspiracy beause it is an attempt to raise the state to the status of God by both giving state sanction t immorality, while at the same time fostering an air of ridicule and mstrust of those wh's vaues come from a higher source.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Oops I have never "degraded you" I have offered my assesment of you mental abillites based on the examples of those abillities shown in your posts, I have offered my assesment on some of your skills, again based on the examples of such skills shown in your posts. If you think my saying your reading cmprehension skills leave a lot to be desired based on your continous msinterpertation of the written word is "degrading you" thats your choice.

Exactly what Marg said. I think you have the Hate Gene too. What makes you think you can assess my mental abilities as well as my 'skills'. And nice try saving your behind from embarrasment but I can point out a number of posts that are no longer editable that distinctly show your immaturity when addressing somone like me who disagrees with you immensely. And the sad thing is that I just turned 25. I think you must be someone around 45.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Plenty of mindless dribble and hate in the other thread already. No need for any more pollution on the boards.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join