It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis has been discovered?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"Atitlan" is Nahuatl, a language that (probably) originated in the Southwestern United States some time in the common era - likely in the first or second century CE.
It means "between the waters." That's from wiki.

Harte

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
archive.org...

This describes the event at which Enki's scribe is transported to a "Island", in a River, to be deposited at the entrance of Enki's/Poseidon's Abode. In Greek it is Atlantis, in Enki's retelling, it is the Land of Magan. Poseidon does not live in the middle east. He lives on a Island in a river. The scribe did not go into great detail, undoubtedly he did not get the opportunity to study the area in great detail.

No, Magan isn't Atlantis.
Magan was attacked a series of times by the Akkadians and was defeated and subsumed. It was a real region, almost certainly neighboring the empire.
Most likely in Saudi Arabia, but possibly down the west coast of the Persian Gulf.

Harte

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte
The Nahuans unlimately originate in central california, with the Mexica being the last of several waves to move south.
The Mexica share a creation mythos motif with a particular band of Southern Miwok that lived between the Merced and Tuolomne rivers in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. The Aztec legend of Chicomoztoc, is essentially a Miwok flood/creation story. In the Miwok story a great flood comes down the all the canyons of the mountains. The leaders of seven bands shelter with their respective people in seven caves of the sierra. Here some of the people survive to repopulate the land after the great calamity.
The Uto-Aztecan speaking Yaqui of Sonora, Mexico, share the "Theft Of Fire" mythos that is ubiquitous among the Uto Aztecan speakers of central cal.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

archive.org...

This describes the event at which Enki's scribe is transported to a "Island", in a River, to be deposited at the entrance of Enki's/Poseidon's Abode. In Greek it is Atlantis, in Enki's retelling, it is the Land of Magan. Poseidon does not live in the middle east. He lives on a Island in a river. The scribe did not go into great detail, undoubtedly he did not get the opportunity to study the area in great detail.

Magan was attacked a series of times by the Akkadians and was defeated and subsumed. It was a real region, almost certainly neighboring the empire.
Most likely in Saudi Arabia, but possibly down the west coast of the Persian Gulf.

Harte

I noticed that when I did a brief search on Magan. But to be honest, it doesn't matter, to me. Plato, or anyone else who has anything to do with the subject must be interrogated, individually. This, is what he said.

Firstly, your argument is not with me. It is one of the primary players, a god, who supposedly uttered these words. You want to argue with Poseidon/ Enki, be my guest. What I have done is share these findings. Nothing more.

Have you read this lost book in its entirety ?

Secondly, It may have been what he was told, or he assumed. He is no longer with us to explain. A lie told, is a lie repeated. I have some concerns about the integrity of some of these players.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

originally posted by: Wolfenz

ANCIENT EGYPT IN AMERICA

BY MRS. SCHUYLER VAN RENSSELAER

an Rensselaer, Mrs. Schuyler. "Ancient Egypt in America." The North American Review 218, July 1923.
xroads.virginia.edu...

Perhaps you should read your references before posting them. That article isn't about what you think.

Harte

just keep on assuming,,,

I know what they are talking about ..

Sure.
That's why you linked it in a post about old world contact in antiquity.
Whatever you say.

Just take my advice.

Harte

of course

it makes sense .. as some artifacts buried in the Dirt or claimed to be found in the Dirt are actually some Elite Ancient art Collection. long ago .. who knows ...

Thought you would of liked that HARTE
seeing you Deny everything..

that is

Conjuncture,

Theory's

or
some Conspiracy anyhow ..

just something are not yet explained ..

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

archive.org...

Harte

I noticed that when I did a brief search on Magan. But to be honest, it doesn't matter, to me. Plato, or anyone else who has anything to do with the subject must be interrogated, individually. This, is what he said.

Firstly, your argument is not with me. It is one of the primary players, a god, who supposedly uttered these words. You want to argue with Poseidon/ Enki, be my guest. What I have done is share these findings. Nothing more.

Have you read this lost book in its entirety ?
SNIP
Thank you for your input.

Sitchin's fictional book is not the way to reference whatever myth you're referring to.
Please quote from any actual "Attestation of the Scribe Endubsar."

"The Lost Book of Enki" is Sitchin's fictional account of how he thought things went. This is in the preface to his book, as I know you are aware of since I've quoted the pertinent part many times here.

There are no "Tablets of Enki" anywhere in the ancient literature. Not even a mention of them.

The only myth I know of that mentions Magan is "Enki and the World Order," but it's just a mention.
All other times Magan is found in Mesopotamian texts, it's about a real place that the Akkadians subjugated. Supposed to be experts at shipbuilding.

If you want any other input from me on this, you'll have to show me an "Attestation of the Scribe Endusar" anywhere else but in Sitchin's book.

Harte

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So you say. But what makes you think that the tale of enki and much like this Atlantis thing, is not an original story at all. What if that to is just a rehash that got washed in the tides of time. After all these gods that came from the sky and liked to have nuclear wars to settle there petty disputes.

Do you think they would write there story on clay tablets? Most especially when they would later flood that part of the world?

Lets just say that at one time there may or may not have been a city there, and now there dust and gone, or mud and sand and gone. So what would be the point on arguing what whos interpretation of what is correct. Most especially when the most likely answer is that there all wrong and all that exists is interpretations. Our current world interpretations being no more sufficient then the one about how enki jerked off into the river to give life to all of the civilization at the time.

Most especially when you read some of these theories these people had when they see some of the bones of these buildings, I especially like the one about how they carried all those stones to build the pyramids, or those people who think all those holes they cut into the stones were done by people with bronze chisels and clever use of sticks and stones and jars of water.

Clearly a theory written by somebody who has never picked up a chisel in there life, or tried to move anything heavier then a spoon in there life, so as such they came up with a theory based on all they know, which is basically what they read about it somewhere. To much academic and not enough experience hands on things. So we have gone from jacking off into a river, to it was done with chisels and hammers.

Theories and opinion and assholes, the three things all people posses. I mean we have come a bit farther in knowing about the world from a few hundred years ago and from thousands of years before that when we were outside the cave entrance guarding it with a pointy stick.

But i think we should wait a few hundred more before we go setting things in stone, or clay tablets, or worse, digital format, as none of that would last.

As you can no doubt see, what we have here is progress.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Richat Structure -is this the spot where et,s grabbed the earth with a tractor beam to position it in an orbit around the sun to make a perfect habitat for life to exist.
Remember of Atlanis and Lemuria

www.youtube.com...

edit on k11Wed, 05 Jun 2019 06:11:33 -0500am3333 by kirass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

So you say. But what makes you think that the tale of enki and much like this Atlantis thing, is not an original story at all. What if that to is just a rehash that got washed in the tides of time. After all these gods that came from the sky and liked to have nuclear wars to settle there petty disputes.

Do you think they would write there story on clay tablets? Most especially when they would later flood that part of the world?

Lets just say that at one time there may or may not have been a city there, and now there dust and gone, or mud and sand and gone. So what would be the point on arguing what whos interpretation of what is correct. Most especially when the most likely answer is that there all wrong and all that exists is interpretations. Our current world interpretations being no more sufficient then the one about how enki jerked off into the river to give life to all of the civilization at the time.

Most especially when you read some of these theories these people had when they see some of the bones of these buildings, I especially like the one about how they carried all those stones to build the pyramids, or those people who think all those holes they cut into the stones were done by people with bronze chisels and clever use of sticks and stones and jars of water.

Clearly a theory written by somebody who has never picked up a chisel in there life, or tried to move anything heavier then a spoon in there life, so as such they came up with a theory based on all they know, which is basically what they read about it somewhere. To much academic and not enough experience hands on things. So we have gone from jacking off into a river, to it was done with chisels and hammers.

Theories and opinion and assholes, the three things all people posses. I mean we have come a bit farther in knowing about the world from a few hundred years ago and from thousands of years before that when we were outside the cave entrance guarding it with a pointy stick.

But i think we should wait a few hundred more before we go setting things in stone, or clay tablets, or worse, digital format, as none of that would last.

But what makes you think that the tale of enki and much like this Atlantis thing, is not an original story at all.
I didn't say that, or intend that. I interrogate what Plato says. I interrogate what Enki says. As I interrogate each little piece of the puzzle. I also interrogate those that come in and attempt to thwart any investigation into certain subjects. I learned long ago not to come to any conclusions prematurely. Would you believe a certain group of people would rather have it all remained buried? There were problems with Sitchen and to ignore that may send people looking for Todo, that doesn't exist. But his entire work, should not be thrown out.

That is the exact reason why they did it. Enki reveals knowledge of the coming destruction.

Our current world interpretations being no more sufficient then the one about how enki jerked off into the river to give life to all of the civilization at the time.
That isn't what happened, in Enki's words. He tells that the first creations were done in a test tube of sorts. The second creation was rape, rape of the first creation, and Enki admitted to it. But then again the gods had a preponderance for incest and rape. But he accepted the results of that as family, the demi gods. The first creation were slaves, the second, from the first, were family.

The clay tablets have lasted quite well. But waiting a few hundred more? I don't know about you, but I'm thinking the luxury of time is running out.

And yes, this is progress. For myself, I am no longer wondering where "Atlantis" is.

If interested, go check out Sippar, they found it, both! Look to the east of the river and see all the dig sights.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: HarteIf you have a link, please share it. My choice would be for the original source material. That is, if you wish to contribute.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
New find. If anyone has been following along you may remember the 85 mile long "Causeway" found leading out of Akjoujt. Well, it appears it continues.

There is a network of these "Causeways". 19°13'28.03"N 15°40'57.25"W Rough guesstimate.

The way these are laid out reminds me of a Causway, or, dock system. If this were marsh land or a inland bay in ancient times, then I would guess this is where one would Anchor their navy. I imagine.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

"Atitlan" is Nahuatl, a language that (probably) originated in the Southwestern United States some time in the common era - likely in the first or second century CE.

Hmmm... I've read that the Aztecs claimed to have originated in Utah or Wyoming and then made their way south due to some kind of catastrophe. I wonder if there was some cultural infusion going on there. Still, that "atl" phoneme sure got around in the olden days.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Who would ever think there were old structures and roads in the vicinity of 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, in a key part of a trade route that created the richest man in history?

Honestly, discussion is one thing but complete lack of common sense is a whole other level.

For the record, the Eye of the Sahara region has been studied massively for both oil and gas and also by numerous archeological surveys owing to its key part on the Pan Saharan Salt route. And for the record, the eye itself is visible from space but on the ground you can drive across it without even realising it is there. There is loads of information out there but admittedly some is behind paywalls - all the free stuff is the insane links on the web. Proper survey data has to be paid for.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Hmmm... I've read that the Aztecs claimed to have originated in Utah or Wyoming and then made their way south due to some kind of catastrophe. I wonder if there was some cultural infusion going on there. Still, that "atl" phoneme sure got around in the olden days.

When I looked into this particular aspect of modern Atlantis mythology, I must say I never found any Aztec claim like that. It is linguistics experts that postulate where and when the language arose and the notion that Aztlan (where the Atlantis claims come in) might be in the American Southwest arises from that, I think.

Harte

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

And for the record, the eye itself is visible from space but on the ground you can drive across it without even realising it is there.
I can imagine. And some of the roads I have presented would never have been seen from the ground either. Walk right past it and not know what it was, because on ground level, its all just rocks...

So, what is your opinion on the "causeway" photos? Who in their right mind would line up large stones for over 85 miles in the desert? For no obvious reason? And then branch off those into other lines of large stone? Knowing the area was very wet in the past, say 12,000 years. What do you suppose they are?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I doubt that Atlantis has been found. One of it colonial yes maybe, not Atlantis itself.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

This is an excellent point. Old buildings have always been one of the most convenient sources of construction materials for new buildings. This would be of particular concern for someone wishing to create a lasting legacy via construction projects. Could the ridiculously enormous blocks utilized at numerous sites around the ancient world have been employed to prevent future damage and theft of the monuments themselves? We all marvel at the absurd amount of labor that must have been required to move megalithic blocks, but maybe this utter impracticality is exactly why they were used by so many different peoples to begin with. Giant stones could "future-proof" monuments, simply by making them less convenient to dismantle and re-use, compared to quarrying new stones or tearing something else down. Case in point: the Great Pyramid's casing blocks. While large by modern standards, they were small enough for Arab workers to pull down and recycle into the construction of Cairo. The larger structural stones were too big to be of practical use for the looters, and still stand today.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I didn't say that, or intend that. I interrogate what Plato says. I interrogate what Enki says. As I interrogate each little piece of the puzzle. I also interrogate those that come in and attempt to thwart any investigation into certain subj

Ya thats what i am saying. Plato is a given as he says right out that he is merely what solon once said that the egyptians priests told him. But how do you know thats what enki says? And not only that but which enki, even by your link there was like 100 enkis before the the operations to mine asteroids in the hammered bracelet and on earth? And not only that, but those clay tablets would not survive any actual first draft telling as that happened even by there telling possibly tens of thousands of years earlier.

That isn't what happened, in Enki's words. He tells that the first creations were done in a test tube of sorts. The second creation was rape, rape of the first creation, and Enki admitted to it.

A bit of litteral interpritations and translation there. Jacking of into the waters of life to create civilization. But lets say it did go down. How would you explain to this semi hairless monkey men how they came to be, and how they would translate it in there own heads, thoughts and eventually put it down in there own form of writing.

So ya! Stranger things have happened.

As for the family. The apple does not fall far from the tree. And if that is true, then ya. Its also true when they give the warning of what will happen. Because it happened to them for millions of years in there evolution, and flying through space in a red gassious planet for thousands of years at a time completely covered in clouds and gasses to keep a semi cozy atmosphere while in deep space. And then another brief few thousand years in the sun light as they reach back into the solar system.

Is got to make for one hell of a evolutionary ride. Though I do like there custom of duels in settling issues, because as we know, talking has never solved anything when it matter. And the rest of the time, pretty much anything will work as long as people stop talking and go ahead already.

Though you link I think skipped out the part were Anu when he challenged for king of Nibiru, because of the other guys failure in nuking the planet to stir up its volcanoes and core again to get it to spew more gas into the atmosphere for protection in deep space, and after defeating his foe in one on one combat, bit off his private parts and spit it as far as he could while roaring a challenge. That one must have gotten all the Niburiate females on board planet ship Nibiru all wet right there.

So ya! Family, but still there is nothing new under the sun, and things have a habit of returning, most especially when its written in your genes and habits.

As you can no doubt see, what we have here is progress. The clay tablets have lasted quite well. But waiting a few hundred more? I don't know about you, but I'm thinking the luxury of time is running out.

Oh to be sure, writing in stone is of a higher order, then writing in clay, and writing in clay is a magnitude of a higher order then writing in digital format. And also much more durable. If anything were writing down in digital format in those days, well then nothing would be around today for people to poke there heads at.

And I think we have all the time in the world. Its not like any of this if of any great importance, and all species go extinct eventually. So ya! How much do you think these stories will change in a hundread years from now? Or how about this. How much will they change in a thousand or ten thousand years from now? Or will any of it matter by then?

But I suppose that is a trick question, because its not likely that any of it will matter in a few minutes or days from now, much less years or eons.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Likely just migrations, its normal. Nomadic peoples move to were the grass is greener or away from the things that can kill them. They could just have followed were the herds and game was going.

Or!

And well, some native tribes today still have stories about the flood that happened in the scablands. Its only logical that others would move away from all that. And those that were at ground zero? Well they did not have a choice, and so are silent on the matter, unlike there more opinionated neighbors, who were still alive.

But something like that the people the next state over would have heard of it, or even seen it from a distance. And been like " ah fudge that does not look good, listen everybody! grab your #, were moving" So ya, Atlantis or whatever you want to call it, is far from the first city or civilization to be buried and forgotten in a single day and night.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Guys, the volunteers of the International Public Movement ALLATRA carried out tremendous work and made a film allatra.tv... where we not only indicated the place of the city itself, but also based on all material and written evidence that it was destroyed. Enjoy watching!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join