It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis has been discovered?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hidden in plain site would put Atlantis in the Atlantic.

Just like the secret of the universe is that it's one vibration/song this is recent, yet it's always been called uni verse.... Talk about in your face.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

If anywhere Atlantis would be Antartica,it was obvious that Antartica was flooded by fresh water then sudden flash frozen as snow melts can see boat docks etc,and could have been attached to Alaska appears earth was ripped apart

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Remember while we today accept that the pillars of Heracles are the straights of Gibraltar (the story of Cilla and Charybdis may hearken back to even longer to a time when the isthmus of Gibraltar broke and the sea flooded into the Mediterranean basin with the whirlpool and the gnashing rock's), though it has to be said that the assumption that it refers to the straight's of Gibraltar has often been challenged.

You mean roughly 5.3 million years ago? Before we, as a species, had developed language?

Nothing about Atlantis makes any sense whatsoever, which is why i strongly lean towards it being simple allegory. That isn't to say there wasn't some ancient super power of which we do not know, simply that nothing about Atlantis adds up.

The sites around the Richat structure are certainly interesting but not evidence of Atlantis by any stretch. Without data gathered there, they could be anything at all. Even if old, they could simply be Roman or Mauritanean - could even be pre Jugurtha era.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It has been numerous years since I’ve spent a night reading on Atlantis, 😊 thank you for this thread, well done and very interesting. Commenting to follow and compliment 😁

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Great thread, thanks for all the research.
I am leaning towards your hypothesis, OP.
S&F

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You are correct. The Richat is indeed the Lost City of Atlantis. It's truly an incredible place. The amount of what certainly appears to be ancient human activity in the region is truly staggering. Welcome to the Truth.

Channels/canals: imgur.com...
Structures: imgur.com...
Misc: imgur.com...
imgur.com...

And thank you for turning me on to SatellitesPro! Didn't know anything about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is OLD news.. been living under a rock?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Great OP. I started writing a new book a couple of weeks ago and wanted to use Atlantis as a starting point for the story that spans millennias of time but kind of glossed over the Atlantis chapter until I did some research on it. I am in the process of shifting the story to match the info from the OP and I am excited about it. The only issue is coming up with a plausible reason for the rapid land rise of that region.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

And beginning from the sea they bored a canal of three hundred feet in width and one hundred feet in depth and fifty stadia in length, which they carried through to the outermost zone, making a passage from the sea up to this, which became a harbour, and leaving an opening sufficient to enable the largest vessels to find ingress
The Richat Structure has never been within 50 stadia of the sea.

This thread is about an imaginary place.

Harte

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: skido
Found something interesting inside the structure.

21°07'23.1"N 11°22'23.3"W

I saw that as well and have it marked. There are no signs, indications as to its age. It is well preserved. It does appear to be a foundation, but the lack of rocks around it would suggest it is post flood. Someone came back wanting to rebuild, and gave up. That is the impression I'm given. Besides, you can see it was built on a wash, or runoff area. No signs the water ran around the structure.
edit on AMMondayMonday rdAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago31611 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is ATS!

Good stuff

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

And beginning from the sea they bored a canal of three hundred feet in width and one hundred feet in depth and fifty stadia in length, which they carried through to the outermost zone, making a passage from the sea up to this, which became a harbour, and leaving an opening sufficient to enable the largest vessels to find ingress
The Richat Structure has never been within 50 stadia of the sea.

This thread is about an imaginary place.

Harte
Not knowing where the coastline was 12,000 years ago, one cant be certain. Though, only a 6 mile long canal could have been cut to open a waterway for larger ships to follow rivers to the outer ring, could, and is probably what they did. I doubt the coastline has changed that much.

You are correct about Atlantis being a "Imaginary" place. For over 12,000 years that is exactly what some people want you to believe. It, was, an Imaginary place. But not for much longer. I Imagine!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

there are so many reasons this is lame

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Great OP. I started writing a new book a couple of weeks ago and wanted to use Atlantis as a starting point for the story that spans millennias of time but kind of glossed over the Atlantis chapter until I did some research on it. I am in the process of shifting the story to match the info from the OP and I am excited about it. The only issue is coming up with a plausible reason for the rapid land rise of that region.

I'm going to show you a nearby feature I have previously neglected. It may very well explain a "Uplifting". But again, parts of the story are publicly being withheld, and I suppose for a good reason. I will support your efforts in any way I can.

One question. How did this formation come into existence. 21° 0'54.01"N 11°50'1.29"W

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

there are so many reasons this is lame

Well, please share. If you have specific criticism, by all means share it with us. If not, your post is worth what?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

At first glance it looks like a very old impact crater. Equally though it could be a collapsed caldera. Hard to say without further digging and just that pic to go on.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How did this formation come into existence?

i64.tinypic.com...
edit on 3-6-2019 by SamIamSam because: Wrong link

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Another find. This time, its very long, 85 miles more or less.

There is a problem with Google Earth in transcribing coordinates when the area is so blurred you can not pin point locations. None the less, I do my best.

This one starts at the mine in Akjoujt and heads SW for roughly 85 miles with minor bends but is more or less straight. It is not a road in the normal sense, nor is it a abandon railway. It appears to be constructed with Large stones. It is a series of stones that remind me, of a causeway missing its deck. There are places, small, that do appear to fill in, in places. Modern Man has built over it, streams have washed it out in small places. Modern roads run along it, but not its entire length.
Then at aprox 84 miles from the start it makes a 45 deg turn to the NW. It runs for aprox 3.5 miles into a very small community. It appears modern man has inhabited the area, building on what appears to be, a small Islands, minus the water. There are too many ruins in this area to account to modern man. There appear to be very old foundations.

I understand ones "Imagination" could run away with the idea and seeing what isn't there. But there appears to be a "Boat" sitting at dock, under the sand. Again, boots on the ground are not required, its demanded.

Start of structure 19°45'18.52"N 14°26'38.03"W End before turn, and again its a guess. 19°14'46.02"N 15°36'36.85"W

Area at turn

Small community at end of structure.

This is what is called a long shot and I understand that. It is, or it isn't, a boat, ship. But the ancient Whale bones, are not. Mauritania North Africa WHALE BONES on the beach near the Atlantic Ocean Sahara Desert 2000 whales whalebones skeleton

Decide for yourself.

The bushes give the hint.

That is where I would start digging, BY HAND!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I saw Part 1 last year but I didn't realise Bright Insight had done a follow up so thank you for posting this.

I think it's clear as day that this site needs to be excavated. It's tragic that archeologists/historians dismiss the story of Atlantis as pure myth. The evidence weighs up.

Also, the fact that the Younger Dryas event is becoming acknowledged by mainstream science then why are they so scared to learn new things about our buried history?

Any serious archeologists would want to know the truth.

Fingers crossed that we will find the facts about Atlantis in the near future.

Sidenote: Has anyone ever wondered why the Atlantic Ocean is called the Atlantic Ocean?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

This is OLD news.. been living under a rock?

Said the guy with zero flags...

Have you got any NEW news?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join