It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis has been discovered?!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
From the previous post it is pointed out with sufficient evidence that Egypt was a colony of Atlantis. And wouldn't you know, RA was one, if not the first god and founder.

In Sumerian tales Enki was Poseidon who lived in Atlantis. Enki had a son by the name of Marduk. In Egyptian that translates to RA. RA has a symbol, I believe, that depicts where he was from. And it also shows the location of his heritage.

That symbol has many names but generally called "The Eye of Ra". Its alterative name is "All Seeing Eye". No pun intended. Or the "Eye of Africa".

The two rivers that flow from the Eye are filled with sand, and not readily viewable, but are there.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
From the previous post it is pointed out with sufficient evidence that Egypt was a colony of Atlantis. And wouldn't you know, RA was one, if not the first god and founder.

In Sumerian tales Enki was Poseidon who lived in Atlantis. Enki had a son by the name of Marduk. In Egyptian that translates to RA. RA has a symbol, I believe, that depicts where he was from. And it also shows the location of his heritage.

That symbol has many names but generally called "The Eye of Ra". Its alterative name is "All Seeing Eye". No pun intended. Or the "Eye of Africa".

The two rivers that flow from the Eye are filled with sand, and not readily viewable, but are there.

Basically this.

Or The Eye of Horus. Horus sacrificed an Eye to save his father. It doesn't matter, it's all the same and comes from the same source.

Atlantis.

The Eye of Africa.

The All Seeing Eye.

Frankly, it's #ing Incredible!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LevinHurtin

Basically this.

Or The Eye of Horus. Horus sacrificed an Eye to save his father. It doesn't matter, it's all the same and comes from the same source.

Atlantis.

The Eye of Africa.

The All Seeing Eye.

Frankly, it's #ing Incredible!

Yes, both names with different meaning, Eye of Ra is negative, Eye of Horus is positive. But both symbolize the origin of the train of thought.

In the second video I present for consideration is information that quite frankly is unbelievable, but none the less has a high probability of being true. I am not prepared to give evidence to it presently.

Two video documentaries explaining the connections between Atlantis and Egypt.

Ancient Egyptians are Descendants of Atlantis

The Secret Of Atlantis And Egypt That's Been Suppressed

edit on PMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago23612 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Based on Ignatius Donnely's mash up of fraudulent medium Helena Blavatsky's imagination.

Hardly "sufficient evidence."
Donnelly was a retired politician that wrote that book from his home, never having visited any of the places he talks about, much less researching any of them.

Enki was not Poseidon, and I'd love to see your translation of "Marduk" into "Ra."

Perhaps you should take note that Enki was not like Poseidon at all, and Marduk was not like Ra at all, in the attributes ascribed to them by the very people that believed in them.

originally posted by: All Seeing EyeThat symbol has many names but generally called "The Eye of Ra". Its alterative name is "All Seeing Eye". No pun intended. Or the "Eye of Africa".

There is no connection between the "all seeing eye" and the eye of Ra (or the eye of Horus either.) Also, the eye of Ra was in fact not a symbol for Ra, but was actually a goddess in it's own right - Ra's daughter.

Obviously, you can type anything you want. You can also expect me to call you out when you make crap up.

Harte

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, and then there are the "Secret Society" enforcers who shoot down everything outside the box.

They all have the same mottis operandi in their operations. Argument, personal attacks, and insults. Their message translated "shut up, get back in the box, and don't ask questions"

But they are right, the "All seeing Eye", the real one, the original one, is Divine!

Sorry, I wont be getting back in the box. Well, until I die anyways LOL LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ahhh yes, and then there are the "Secret Society" enforcers who shoot down everything outside the box.

They all have the same mottis operandi in their operations. Argument, personal attacks, and insults. Their message translated "shut up, get back in the box, and don't ask questions"

But they are right, the "All seeing Eye", the real one, the original one, is Divine!

If "getting out of the box" means flat-out lying, then by all means, I applaud your decision.

Just so you know, thinking "outside of the box" actually refers to thinking, not lying.

Harte

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Note the personal attacks, without offering anything remotely considered Mature or constructive. They degrade into temper tantrums because no one is buying into the garbage.

Case in point, John Anthony West and Dr Robert Schoch. Their sin was to claim the Sphinx was much older than the Secret Societies want you to consider. Even though they proved their case with "Evidence"! No, dont look at the evidence, jusy keep pounding the status quoe version.

I'm not even going to reply to them, unless they offer, Evidence, in a mature manner.

Maybe Ill try and get Dr Schoch to look at the erosion patterns in the Eye, see what he has to say about it.

Mystery Of The Sphinx Egypt, Atlantis, & Mars

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

Also have a look at the Azores Island. Big crater there.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Gee what is this guy on about? We haven't used boxes since the 17th century - we put all the 'deep thinkers' in bags.
edit on 28/6/19 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Note the personal attacks, without offering anything remotely considered Mature or constructive. They degrade into temper tantrums because no one is buying into the garbage.

Looks like according to you, "constructive" means agreeing with you.
You flat out lied about the Eye of Ra. It was pointed out with factual information.
But according to you, my saying so is a "personal attack."
You don't like being called out for what you did? Then don't do it.

Don't make crap up and post it as if it were true.
See, they call that "lying."

Case in point, John Anthony West and Dr Robert Schoch. Their sin was to claim the Sphinx was much older than the Secret Societies want you to consider. Even though they proved their case with "Evidence"! No, dont look at the evidence, jusy keep pounding the status quoe version.

I seriously doubt you even know what "evidence" Schoch provided. At any rate, it certainly didn't "prove" anything at all and has been roundly dismissed by... wait for it... GEOLOGISTS.

Harte

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

“When Marduk [now called Ra], after a long absence, to the Land of the Two Narrows [Egypt] returned, Ningishzidda [called Thoth in Egypt] as its master he there found. With the aid of offspring of the Anunnaki [astronauts from Nibiru] who Earthlings espoused did Ningishzidda the land oversee, what Marduk had once planned and instructed by Ningishzidda was overturned.”

For the next 350 years, the armies of brothers Marduk/Ra and Nigishzidda/Thoth clashed over Egypt. Finally, Enki, their father, known in Egypt as Ptah, ordered Thoth to Leave Egypt to Ra.

Face of Ra's Son Asar Replaces Thoth on Sphinx
Ra rewrote Egyptian history, relegating Thoth to "the Divine Measurer." Ra replaced Thoth's image on the "Stone Lion" (Sphinx) with a face: Osiris/Asar, Ra's son.

References:

Bramley, W.
1989, The Gods of Eden

Cremo, M. and Thompson, R.
1993, Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race

Cremo, M.
2003, Human Devolution: A Vedic Alternative to Darwin’s Theory

Freer, N.
1999, God Games
2000, Breaking the Godspell

Hazelton, L.
2007, Jezebel

Hoagland, R. & Bara, M.,
2007, Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA

Marrs, J.
1998, Alien Agenda
2000, Rule By Secrecy (Part V, Ancient Mysteries)

Sitchin, Z.
1976, The 12th Planet
1983, The Stairway to Heaven
1985, The Wars of Gods and Men
1990, Genesis Revisited
1990, The Lost Realms
1993, When Time Began
1995, Divine Encounters
2002, The Lost Book of Enki
2004, The Earth Chronicles Expeditions
2007, The End of Days
2007, Journeys to the Mythical Past
2010, There Were Giants Upon The Earth: Gods, Demigods and Human Ancestry:
The Evidence of Alien DNA
Strauss, B.,
2006, The Trojan War

Tellinger, M.
2006, Slave Species of god

Thompson, R.
1993, Alien Identities

Sasha Lessin, Ph. D.

Its called differing opinion, not lying. I believe our ancient history is hidden from us by greedy, lying, hypocritical, selfish secret society members!!

I believe there actually was a ancient species who humanity called "gods", who traveled the solar system, who are still with us today. Lie? No, just different than what the history books teach. It is not I, who lie!

Added:

I suspect all this name changing is part of the "babble", to confuse man. And it sure has!
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0462 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

Oh, and yea, start your attack on the authors...
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0862 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

“When Marduk [now called Ra], after a long absence, to the Land of the Two Narrows [Egypt] returned, Ningishzidda [called Thoth in Egypt] as its master he there found. With the aid of offspring of the Anunnaki [astronauts from Nibiru] who Earthlings espoused did Ningishzidda the land oversee, what Marduk had once planned and instructed by Ningishzidda was overturned.”

For the next 350 years, the armies of brothers Marduk/Ra and Nigishzidda/Thoth clashed over Egypt. Finally, Enki, their father, known in Egypt as Ptah, ordered Thoth to Leave Egypt to Ra.

Face of Ra's Son Asar Replaces Thoth on Sphinx
Ra rewrote Egyptian history, relegating Thoth to "the Divine Measurer." Ra replaced Thoth's image on the "Stone Lion" (Sphinx) with a face: Osiris/Asar, Ra's son.

References:

Bramley, W.
1989, The Gods of Eden

Cremo, M. and Thompson, R.
1993, Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race

Cremo, M.
2003, Human Devolution: A Vedic Alternative to Darwin’s Theory

Freer, N.
1999, God Games
2000, Breaking the Godspell

Hazelton, L.
2007, Jezebel

Hoagland, R. & Bara, M.,
2007, Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA

Marrs, J.
1998, Alien Agenda
2000, Rule By Secrecy (Part V, Ancient Mysteries)

Sitchin, Z.
1976, The 12th Planet
1983, The Stairway to Heaven
1985, The Wars of Gods and Men
1990, Genesis Revisited
1990, The Lost Realms
1993, When Time Began
1995, Divine Encounters
2002, The Lost Book of Enki
2004, The Earth Chronicles Expeditions
2007, The End of Days
2007, Journeys to the Mythical Past
2010, There Were Giants Upon The Earth: Gods, Demigods and Human Ancestry:
The Evidence of Alien DNA
Strauss, B.,
2006, The Trojan War

Tellinger, M.
2006, Slave Species of god

Thompson, R.
1993, Alien Identities

Sasha Lessin, Ph. D.

Its called differing opinion, not lying. I believe our ancient history is hidden from us by greedy, lying, hypocritical, selfish secret society members!!

I believe there actually was a ancient species who humanity called "gods", who traveled the solar system, who are still with us today. Lie? No, just different than what the history books teach. It is not I, who lie!

Added:

I suspect all this name changing is part of the "babble", to confuse man. And it sure has!

Oh, and yea, start your attack on the authors...

If you insist.
From the author:

The Anunnaki dictated their world view to Earthling scribes of Iraq (then called Sumer). Clay tablets the gods dictated say that back on Nibiru, a king and his military ruled. The gods dictated tales of how, 450,000 years ago, they got gold from Earth and how, till 300,000 years ago (when they created our ancestors for the mines) they shipped the gold back to Nibiru.

It's amazing what people will claim in the twenty first century about what ancient texts say. I mean, the texts are open to be read by the public nowadays on the internet, unlike how it was back when the author's "mentor" Sitchin was making the above up out of thin air.

There exist NO ancient writings describing humans being created to mine gold for some bunch of gods, extraterrestrial or not. So your source is also a liar.

Birds of a feather ...

Harte

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

There exist NO ancient writings describing humans being created to mine gold for some bunch of gods, extraterrestrial or not. So your source is also a liar.

Birds of a feather ...

Harte

Great answer Mr. Harte, there is also the problem of reality. You have a technology that can allow 'people' to travel interstellar distances, pretend to be gods, do DNA modification on a different set of life forms - completely ignore any problem with microbes but they decide with all this high tech ability to use manual labor to mine gold?

Here is how are present 'low' tech mines gold:

Hardrock (Lode) Mining The vast majority of current gold production comes from commercial hardrock mining operations. In these mines, the gold is extracted from the rock where it was originally deposited. Some hardrock mines are underground mines. A tunnel is drilled or blasted to the source of the ore, which is transported out for processing often by truck or rail. A variety of specific techniques can be used for mining the ore, depending on the geology of the area - such as block caving, which allows massive strip-mine scale underground excavation, or the more steretypical cut-and-fill and drift-and-fill techniques, where miners dig our out in long horizontal tunnels.

Other hardrock mines are large strip mines that remove the surface dirt and rock and then extract the ore from the resulting open pit. Removal of ore is often accomplished explosives, enormous power shovels, and massive trucks, some capable of carrying 500 tons of rock in one load. In both kinds of hardrock mining, the ore is then processed in some manner to remove the gold.

Usually this entails crushing the rock into powder and using some combination of gravity, centrifugation, and "froth flotation" to perform an initial separation of gold from rock. In many cases this is followed by some form of cyanide treatment to precipitate out the remaining gold. The remaining ore mud waste is known as "tailings", the disposal of which is one of the largest challenges facing a hardrock mine. Read more: www.groundtruthtrekking.org...

mining.komatsu...

So Sitchin existed in a world without powerful computers. I'm quite sure these 'aliens' could quite easily computerize the entire process - why the heck they would use manpower is beyond irrational

Additionally there is the slight historical problem that the greatest gold deposits on earth were not exploited until historic times - no sign of ancient mining.
edit on 28/6/19 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
On the second ring, 8 miles from the center of the Island, west of the center of the eye there are at least 5 ruins. They all appear to be Pre Flood.

General area

21° 7'13.19"N 11°16'34.35"W

21° 7'17.84"N 11°16'48.00"W

21° 7'25.18"N 11°16'41.12"W

21° 7'24.12"N 11°16'48.83"W

21° 7'4.76"N 11°16'26.20"W

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

But you are spouting pure propaganda. Your ignorant and not very bright.
Congratulations on believing everything the history books say lol......
Don't you know everything occult is fake and wrong, magic is fake and everything the history writers tells us is real, Christianity will be you saviour, why is it the blind always have big stupid mouths.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I've only stated what is known, not some historical "opinion."
If you think differently, perhaps you could provide some kind of evidence for why you allow yourself to be deluded.
Instead of just running your big stupid mouth about it.

originally posted by: ManyMasksDon't you know everything occult is fake and wrong, magic is fake

Of course magic is fake. If not, you should be able to demonstrate it, shouldn't you.
Instead of just running your big stupid mouth about it.

originally posted by: ManyMasks and everything the history writers tells us is real, Christianity will be you saviour, why is it the blind always have big stupid mouths.

And here we go.

Please point out the connection you've imagined between this thread topic, my responses in it, and Christianity.

Harte

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Not interested in a back and forth with you.
You believe what you want and I will think as I like, now you can go and displace your anger elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Don't you know everything occult is fake and wrong, magic is fake and everything the history writers tells us is real, Christianity will be you saviour, why is it the blind always have big stupid mouths.

Occult Magic, is real. They manipulate the mind into believing what isn't real. That's, the magic. But they never address the evidence. If It doesn't fit the Mythology they pump out, its wrong!

The Evidence will speak for itself, if not hidden.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I know magick is real, science is catching up.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have noticed at the Richat and surrounding areas an odd distribution of plant life, trees, bushes. They seem to be in areas that were flood runoff areas.

To the South of the Southern entrance there is a collection, and to the east. These areas are also around the general area. Generally no vegetation are in the larger, non run off areas.

It makes me wonder that if these were the runoff areas, then it would be logical to assume that what is in these areas, encourage vegetation growth.

In a flood the larger heavier items would fall out of the current first, followed by the lightest items later down the stream. Lighter items such as wood, clothing, and yes, biological's.

I would guess that these types of items would hold water longer, when water is present, to encourage plant growth. And I doubt there was any effort in cleaning up, or burying the dead, so they laid in place.

When I look at these patches of bushes, etc, I cant help to think, they are grave stones of a sort. God, may they finally rest in peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join