It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are my UFO triangles?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I want to build some and GTFO here! Anywhere but here.

I don't want to be involved in WW3.
edit on 2-6-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Don't worry, by the time WW3 comes around it will be drones and robot... hopefully. Plus I am banking on some amazing technology that would wipe out any adversary. Here's to hoping it never happens because WW3 will suck.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Don't worry, by the time WW3 comes around it will be drones and robot... hopefully. Plus I am banking on some amazing technology that would wipe out any adversary. Here's to hoping it never happens because WW3 will suck.

trump and Bolton will have their war with Iran. Look up Boltons background if you don't believe me. Yeah, it's gonna suck!!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I fully support that. Not because of WW3 but just in general.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"I do not know what weapons WW3 will be fought with , but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones"
Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Reminds me of a short story I read somewhere about when the aliens came to determine the fate of earth and needed spokesmen from the intelligent species.

They left with a pair of mated dolphins that were going to speak for the rest of Earth.

Maybe aliens already took all the smart life forms.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Pretty sure they left after the last election.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

trump and Bolton will have their war with Iran. Look up Boltons background if you don't believe me. Yeah, it's gonna suck!!

I wonder what threat to the US, Iran poses?

People will die in such a conflict.

What is worth that cost?

Surely a smart business man would create a situation where Iranians are dependent upon goodwill with the US for trade?

Wave a stick and you'll get opposition and resentment. Wave a conditional reward and you'll get cooperation.

edit on 2/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You may be new at this topic, so the answer is developing nuclear weapons.

That and their belief that we are the Great Devil and our extinction is a worthy goal.

Putting the two together might not be too good for our national security.

Hope that helped.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That and their belief that we are the Great Devil and our extinction is a worthy goal.

Hope that helped.

They have nuclear weapons, they don't have delivery systems that could reach the US.

They also have oil. And the US, rather than committing to a hydrogen economy, is talking about 'freedom gas'. The US policy is submitting itself to whomever owns the hydrocarbon resources.

The US might win or might loose in the 'blood for oil' conflict. The resurgence of Iran after its recent (historically) defeat by US forces just goes to show how history repeats.

The US might win, true and there might just as likely be more 911's and terrorist acts.

But interdependence and can ensure that there is an 'only loose' result of any conflict. That is strong incentive.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

send me $19,999.99 and the deeds to your house; I'm starting a latter day Heavens Gate Cult

'No one gets out alive' Jim Morrison

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Hope that helped.

Also, they might have a point about America being "the great devil" in regard to the way America has acted internationally.

But I don't think they want the extinction of the US as much as they want to be left alone as a sovereign people, rather than a resource in US interests.

They are hardly going to surrender to 'manifest destiny' over a few glass beads this time.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Don't let history 'smack you in the face'

What came 1st US CIA involvement in Iran or Iran rhetoric?

. SAVAK operated from 1957 to 1979, when the Pahlavi dynasty was overthrown. SAVAK has been described as Iran's "most hated and feared institution" prior to the revolution of 1979 because of its practice of torturing and executing opponents of the Pahlavi regime. At its peak, the organization had as many as 60,000 agents serving in its ranks according to one source, although Gholam Reza Afkhami, whose work on the Shah has been described as a "sympathetic biography", estimates SAVAK staffing at between 4,000 and 6,000.

Hope that helped.

Hoped I helped with yourenlightenment

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

I want to build some and GTFO here! Anywhere but here.

Probably for the same reasons pyramids are ????
Whatever that is. Bring on the disclosure.

Can I have a seat on your UFO?

Sorry misread your thread, thought it said Why are UFO triangles. my bad.
edit on 2-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Is this some new breakfast cereal the kids are eating these days?

"WHERE ARE MY UFO TRIANGLES, I WANT MY UFO TRIANGLES, GIVE ME MY UFO TRIANGLES"

then a mothers voice from the kitchen upstairs

"STOP Yelling, my child"

"Sorry Mom, I thought you wouldn't be able to hear me from the basement"

I want to build some and GTFO here!

even if you leave earth you will still be here and trapped inside the shell.

Why?

leaving here in a UFO triangle wont stop your involvement but be the cause for WW3.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hmm, there is a slight change that you were brought here in one, well at least the thing some people call the soul, and it will carry you away when the time comes.

There is also a slight chance, that one can operate it while the body still lives, but requires lots of training, some Vedic texts contain information of the training of pilots, they used the word Vimana for them, but if you decide to hop the rabbit hole, beware Erich Von Däniken, it will make you go in circles.

We all have a personal craft parked outside, but it is very difficult to see.

And if you can not find the keys,
You could build one in theory, grow it from metamaterials of your choice, but it will cost big coin.
edit on 3-6-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

top topics

join