It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion By The Numbers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I will ask here again Sookie do your parents believe in abortion?

Or do they hate women's reproductive rights?

Are you male?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are those like you are no better than the "massa's" and racists. Only instead of blacks or Jews, it's the unborn that you'd deny rights to.

You should take your judgmental attitude back a step, because 1 in 4 women have had abortions. That means that probably, someone you know and love is pro-abortion and no better that the "massa's and racists"

No.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: strongfp

You see though. . . I see it as murder.

And you're asking me to be okay with someone killing someone else.

And I'm supposed to roll over and say. . . "'Kay!"

How ####ing sick is that?

Murder is a legal term. In order for a murder to have acured, it must be an unlawful act.

Since here in the US the act isn't unlawful are you referring to some religious law like Sharia law?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If a woman is guilty of murder for having an abortion; what should be her punishment?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

What the #### is it with the pro-abortionists and religion?

Damn!

You endorse the act of killing a living unborn human being.

I mean, there not much else worse than that except for pedophilia. When y'all going to give a thumbs up for that?

I mean, you can say. . . "I'd never do it but I wouldn't stop someone else from doing it".

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If a woman is guilty of murder for having an abortion; what should be her punishment?

I don't know.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You know what? Republican women get abortions. 70% of women who get abortions identify as Christians. So don't blame your pro-life hypocrisy on the "left".

Does Roe vs Wade require a voter registration card and a Church receipt ?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I don't know.

I'm surprised you seem comfortable playing GOD!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I don't know.

Just the opposite.

Unlike you, I don't support nor defend killing of innocents.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What is it with you calling things illegal when they are not? Are you unable to understand the English language?

I mean, you can say. . . "I'd never do it but I wouldn't stop someone else from doing it".

Are lawful determinations going to be enforced by you? Do you plan on dealing out justice based on your made up laws? Will you be judge jury and executioner?

OR are you just being a hyperbolic ####?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

She would need to be "ReBorn" 😎😎

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I don't know.

Just the opposite.

Then don't. But don't stand there and snub established laws' validity & worth just because they don't personally jive with you.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You're not making any sense.

You support the ending of life of unborn humans.

Own it.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: Nyiah

In the US birth control is available pretty much everywhere. Even when I was a teen(ahem- 20-30 years ago) in small town west Texas there were free/sliding scale birth control clinics available- even for teenagers, no parents needed. So there is that fact alone that is different from the olden days.

There is. However, the big roadblock is a lot of teenage girls are always terrified at the idea of having that pack in their possession & it being discovered, though.

I grew up in the 90's and had a neighbor down the block who got started on BC with donations from us friends, but still had her ass beat for being on BC to begin with when her dad found the pack. That was a god-fearing family & you didn't touch BC. Whether or not pre-maritial sex was ok was muddled at best, but birth control was for godless sluts. It's parents like that -- and there's a whole hell of a lot of them, more than the free-wheeling hippy sex types -- that send out enormous amounts of mixed messages that help NO ONE.

No need to carry or conceal "packs" now.
Here is the list with costs from planned parenthood with at least 3 options where no one has to know.
www.plannedparenthood.org...

Implants
IUD
Injection

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I don't know.

Just the opposite.

Then don't. But don't stand there and snub established laws' validity & worth just because they don't personally jive with you.

Jesus H f#cking Christ!

You're going to lecture me about laws in a country that has sanctuary cities, sanctuary states and routinely pisses on the rule of law?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I don't know.

Just the opposite.

Jesus H f#cking Christ!

You're going to lecture me about laws in a country that has sanctuary cities, sanctuary states and routinely pisses on the rule of law?

Those aren't personal choices within private lives that impact no one but the two bumping uglies.

You want a different go at it? Ok. Would you be ok with vegans getting all up in your personal, private business about whether or not you can eat a dead crtter's corpse? Would you allow them to take that right from you and make being an omnivore completely illegal because the animals had no voice but deserve to?
Now no, eating and abortion aren't the same thing, but the personal choice aspect & assumption of rights are the links that count.
edit on 6/2/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You're not making any sense.

You support the ending of life of unborn humans.

Own it.

You're the one not making any sense.

The only humans I supported ending and participated in ending were enemy combatants.

I did own it.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Allow me to be blunt.

I see it as murder.

You don't.

Yeah, it's ####ing legal. Knock yourself out.

I find it disgusting.

You would not just sit idly by if you saw someone killing another person, would you?

You'd speak out, say something, wouldn't you?

Or would you be quiet and silent and obey all the f###asses that told you to shut up?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Allow me to be blunt.

I see it as murder.

You don't.

I find it disgusting.

You would not just sit idly by if you saw someone killing another person, would you?

Or would you be quiet and silent and obey all the f###asses that told you to shut up?

Line. Sand. Your side, my side. Your side, my side, your side, my side. (Farscape fans just chuckled)

Neither are budging from their sides. You have your beliefs, I have mine. They don't mesh, and never will. What do you think you're going to gain from the pissing match? The only thing I ever expect to accomplish is hoping to hear 'There! I said it!" and people shutting TF up about something that does not concern them. Good, you said it. Can we move on to the next soapbox now?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Allow me to be blunt.

I see it as murder.

You don't.

I find it disgusting.

Line. Sand. Your side, my side. Your side, my side, your side, my side. (Farscape fans just chuckled)

Neither are budging from their sides. You have your beliefs, I have mine. They don't mesh, and never will. What do you think you're going to gain from the pissing match? The only thing I ever expect to accomplish is hoping to hear 'There! I said it!" and people shutting TF up about something that does not concern them. Good, you said it. Can we move on to the next soapbox now?

Could the narrative or social acceptance about pregnancy and abortion be changed to where it is considered the greatest sacrifice to have an unwanted baby and give it up for adoption?

Financial assistance given and free delivery and recovery medical attention guaranteed.

The Dad could be given the choice of taking the baby home and being the sole caretaker (no strings attached- let's say the Mom does not have to pay child support ever for her sacrifice). Mom can walk away and her soul be untainted with the killing of her child.

Disclaimer: this question does not apply to rape, incest, health of Mother.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join