It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News/ Google, Gmail, Youtube Down in parts of USA and Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Google services, including YouTube, Gmail and Snapchat, have been down this Sunday afternoon. The US has been apparently affected the most, according to user reports.

Comments on downdetector.com...

-Anyone know why this is happening? Too weird. Come on let's get this fixed people have work to do, don't have time for this BS...…...Central Mass

-4:15EST NEW YORK...GMAIL AND GOOGLE OUT!!!

-Some of Google's products are working again, and I can get onto YouTube and search stuff up now

-Yeah Northeast is broken right now. Seems like i have an excuse not to do my homework. Sorry ms Grant but this'll have to wait

-Analytics, Ads and Gmail down in Brazil

RT News/ Google, Gmail, Youtube Down in parts of USA and Europe

Strange when Google does down in parts of the world. Some people are saying NEST is also down. Google says they are having server or cloud "issues" and will have a update at 5:51 EST (oddly specific time)

If posted already please delete.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"Force gpupdate"

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

Iranian cyber attack or Google is wiping out more voices. Will be interesting to see if Steven Crowders YT channel is still up after this 'glitch'.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think it would be great to knock youtube, facebook, twitter all out for a week or 2. This should make them see that the people who seek the truth and to tell the truth can win. Espevially if whoever is causing outages, is someone who believes in 'truth'.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think it would be great to knock youtube, facebook, twitter all out for a week or 2. This should make them see that the people who seek the truth and to tell the truth can win. Espevially if whoever is causing outages, is someone who believes in 'truth'.

You can knock it out, it's called signing off.
Or do you just want to knock them out because they don't serve your flavour of truth?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

People would panic! Remember when facebook went down for a few hours a few years ago and people called 911 for help. I would love to see the mayhem tho

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was having issues at about 4:30 EST logging into my account. Now it seems to be back up and running as I am streaming a video to my tv as I type this. Oh, and I live in Western Pennsylvania
edit on pm66201919America/Chicago02p03pm by annoyedpharmacist because: d

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Iranian cyber attack or Google is wiping out more voices. Will be interesting to see if Steven Crowders YT channel is still up after this 'glitch'.

Or someone made a mistake somewhere because infrastructure isnt "magic".

Yeah, probably that.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You can knock it out, it's called signing off.
Or do you just want to knock them out because they don't serve your flavour of truth?

I just don't like the direction we've been heading in. they shout 'fake news' all the while feeding us the 'fake news' through social media and TV channels! I don't like the waY they manipulate people to think and do what they think and do.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Gmail went down for me it was back up 20 minutes later. Not a big deal IMO.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I couldn't go to my YT channel. Just deleted cookies and history and now it's working.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Solar flare,the Grand Solar minimum is a few weeks away,at least it didn't incinerate cars people etc like in Paradise Calif,this crap will be happening at a greater and more severe outcome,more sinkholes quakes,and a giant undersea volcano like object suddenly appeared off Jersey shore,it's gonna get real I'm afraid,sh** that defies what were were told will happen before your eyes,hate to even think it but lying does no good hurt feelings go away,reality doesn't

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I didn't experience any issues here in southern Virginia. I was out parts of the day. And working around the house other parts so I may have missed any outages.
I was on Netflix last night after seven and that was fine.

You live down the chocolate lovers end of the state LOL.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

All that from a simple computer glitch.

Ominous man... ominous...

top topics

join