It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military intelligence official: US Govt has alien technology.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomanCity
Excuse me but there is no such thing as a "former military intelligence official" disclosing anything that he has not been given permission for. Come on - use your common sense! Until the day you die, you are not authorized or allowed to spill US Federal Government Business of any capacity unless you are granted specific permission. Do you honestly think the Feds are right now saying, "Oh no!!! He told!

Or unless you are one of the ones on the other side of the tech table who are going to leave in the 2030's for the outer universe.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

Excuse me but there is no such thing as a "former military intelligence official" disclosing anything that he has not been given permission for. Come on - use your common sense! Until the day you die, you are not authorized or allowed to spill US Federal Government Business of any capacity unless you are granted specific permission. Do you honestly think the Feds are right now saying, "Oh no!!! He told!

Absolutely! I watched 2001 UFO conference in Washington DC with 40+ military and scientists from secret programs, who all said they are willing to testify under oath before the Congress. People who are more skeptic than all the critics of the UFOs. People who worked with hard data. And who would not compromise the security of their country for the sake of a cheap show of 3h, if they were not apparently ordered to talk. They and their superiors know what they are doing.
www.youtube.com...

With only that exception that nothing big has come out of it. Not sure if they even had any worthy media coverage.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Frankly in the case of actual government contact and liaison with Extraterrestrials and usage of their technology, I’d hope for them to spill the beans for the betterment of mankind. I’ve NEVER been partial to LIFE LONG NDAs and secrecy agreements, it just sticks in my crawl as a bad taste. Besides, who’s going to decide to declassify something if the project managers are all dead and the files are kept in some archive that nobody remembers hasn’t been opened in 30 years?

You don’t see the Govt prosecuting older people(70s,80s,90s) talking about their work, because it would make the Govt look REAL BAD. Who’s going to cheer at them wheeling out some 80+ year old geezer in a wheelchair for “leaking” information?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Happy Fathers Day Weekend!!!!!! Some OP that goes by the stage name of a common tern is messing with my PM's so this ones for all:

youtu.be...
edit on 9-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

Plus:

Cirquids are the saltwater circuit boards of the future?

Could the belly skin of these things have developed a derivative of Cirquid technology. Take a look at any SIFI movie and the exotic crafts seem to have 1000's of projections mimicking Cirquid Technology. Just sayin!
edit on 9-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Fathers day is next weekend.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Your right. My wife got it mixed up. I will see if I can edit! We even called my folks to wish them HFD. We have too many projects goin on. Well I cant edit it so lets just say I am ahead of the curve!
edit on 9-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24

Frankly in the case of actual government contact and liaison with Extraterrestrials and usage of their technology, I’d hope for them to spill the beans for the betterment of mankind. I’ve NEVER been partial to LIFE LONG NDAs and secrecy agreements, it just sticks in my crawl as a bad taste. Besides, who’s going to decide to declassify something if the project managers are all dead and the files are kept in some archive that nobody remembers hasn’t been opened in 30 years?

You don’t see the Govt prosecuting older people(70s,80s,90s) talking about their work, because it would make the Govt look REAL BAD. Who’s going to cheer at them wheeling out some 80+ year old geezer in a wheelchair for “leaking” information?

Really good points, and it gets right to heart of it. It's human morality and the desire to do right over doing wrong, and this feature inside in all humans, (willfully repressed or discarded in many though), is what can make these kinds of things happen, regardless of NDA's and oaths to dark cabals masquerading as leaders of light.

The words of Eisenhower were: "It's not going to be in the best hands". Or in more honest words, it's going to be in the wrong hands as far as the rest of the world goes.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Haha, nice. TBH, I thought it was this weekend until friday when I actually looked at the calendar and saw it next weekend. You're not alone there!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Well I cant edit it so lets just say I am ahead of the curve!

Or behind, as Father's Day was back in March here in Portugal.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Good one. Me and the wife fluffed up.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Really give an example, after all look at the Harrier Jump jet or Concorde where was the USA then

And the Harrier and the Concorde are completely outdated compared to a 1940's flying saucer that can silently hover in the air and then jump to speeds so fast that it seems to disappear.

Yeah , the 1940's, where was the USA then?

Prove it, one GOOD image or video just one I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Unobtanium has been used in engineering since the 1950s to describe something with apparently impossible capabilities.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
heck, if any govt has alien tech, then why don't we see it, except air breathing machines

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join