It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of an orb or ballon like object in the Peru sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

vídeo grabado con camara de fotos lamentablemente de baja resolución grabado en la sierra de Perú

Google translate: video recorded with photo camera unfortunately of low resolution recorded in the mountains of Peru

It is a 2160 video, so I think the translation of "low resolution" is incorrect and more something like "low detail" because it is zoomed into so much.

Ovni = UFO

At first I thought it was just a balloon, but there seems to be something in it. I don't think it is a reflection because it doesn't change as the object moves. Looks like there is something flashing at different points inside the object. Could be a balloon or maybe even a parachute with some led strobes. Pretty good video considering how high up the object is.

If I had to guess I would say a weather balloon.

edit on 2-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Looks like a weather balloon, but it is pretty low, maybe something is wrong with it or maybe it is just ending it's cycle and will come back then will be retrieved.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah, probably a weather balloon of some kind or maybe a Google mapping balloon. The light appears to flash at one-second intervals, which I understand is standard for a registered flying device.

Or it's aliens, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It's Rover, from the British TV show The Prisoner.

top topics

join