It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter goes to bat for Chinese communists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Grambler

The danger of thinking the deep state is controlling everyone and everything is that it leads to nihilism

You underestimate the power of the entertainment industry. People will live vicariously thru a cult of personality and even worship their heroes. Just look at ATS for plenty of examples. You should know this Mr. Facebook idol.

It’s YOUTUBE idol

Oh sh!t, I'm so sorry!!

This coming from the person who constantly brags about his own entertainment industry connections ...

🤣

Careful, he's going to start accusing you of stalking him.

She can stalk me if she wants. She's not a moron that has an intellectual disability like some people. We may disagree on almost everything but I respect her.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They always claim there Global therefor they gott succ the D.

Global my ass, No USA your stupid company wouldnt exist.

The hoes ain't loyal.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're in my thread. My continued participation is expected, what's your excuse?

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

guess what I dont care

Yet you keep coming back to post more irrelevant tripe.

My response was to this particular/ironic post, could it be anymore irrelevant?, you have every right to YOUR thread (I thought it was ATS property, maybe I read the T+Cs wrong), whose permission do I require if I want to continue? Yours? Springers?, but you can put the Prozac away now, as is there any point in either of us continuing? if you think so, go for it, its YOUR(via ATS T+Cs) thread

I gonna miss having the choice to partake in any publically available ATS post

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

The danger of thinking the deep state is controlling everyone and everything is that it leads to nihilism

You underestimate the power of the entertainment industry. People will live vicariously thru a cult of personality and even worship their heroes. Just look at ATS for plenty of examples. You should know this Mr. Facebook idol.

It’s YOUTUBE idol

Oh sh!t, I'm so sorry!!

This coming from the person who constantly brags about his own entertainment industry connections ...

🤣

Careful, he's going to start accusing you of stalking him.

She can stalk me if she wants. She's not a moron that has an intellectual disability like some people. We may disagree on almost everything but I respect her.

Hilarious, didnt you do some stalking yourself here with another ATS member lolcow.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I didn't say you were lying. Do you think bragging is lying?

I know, you misread the post. If you done it...it ain't braggin.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Tell us how you think you're a baller, that always makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You're the one who said this:

I will leave your thread now

and this:

so the Forrest Gump in me is going to run, before I get labled with anymore putdowns

and this:

I think I will take my own advice and leave,then you can get the echo your ears require.

and now you say this:

whose permission do I require if I want to continue? Yours? Springers?, but you can put the Prozac away now, as is there any point in either of us continuing? if you think so, go for it, its YOUR(via ATS T+Cs) thread

Make up your mind. Your ridiculous indignation is shifting away from entertaining.

I'm not the one telling you to leave. You're telling you to leave. You just won't listen.

edit on 2 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You're the one who said this:

I will leave your thread now

and this:

so the Forrest Gump in me is going to run, before I get labled with anymore putdowns

and this:

I think I will take my own advice and leave,then you can get the echo your ears require.

and now you say this:

whose permission do I require if I want to continue? Yours? Springers?, but you can put the Prozac away now, as is there any point in either of us continuing? if you think so, go for it, its YOUR(via ATS T+Cs) thread

Make up your mind. Your ridiculous indignation is shifting away from entertaining.

I'm not the one telling you to leave. You're telling you to leave. You just won't listen.

I love when someone tries to act like they're gonna be the mature one and walk away, but then they keep coming back and embarrassing themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The best is when someone thinks they're hard because someone once got shot like 5 years before they were born a mile from their house, like they come from a rough neighborhood and know "the life" or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Lysergic

The best is when someone thinks they're hard because someone once got shot like 5 years before they were born a mile from their house, like they come from a rough neighborhood and know "the life" or something.

Sounds hilarious.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: projectvxn

You think corporations are leftists now .

Is it not Corporations are controlling the Left and the RINO's because they ARE a part of the NWO Cabal?

Logic says the corps are paying the lying Press to lie to us. They are pushing Marxist ideas and sharia which are contradictory. Marxist want LBGQT ideas, Sharia will behead them once it is proven they are LBGQT.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Twitter goes to bat for Chinese communists

Scum of a feather tend to censor together.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Seems like these leftist corporations would feel more at home there.

After of over a century( Yes a God damn century) of crying about evil corporations.

They are the left's 'best' friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Seems like these leftist corporations would feel more at home there.

After of over a century( Yes a God damn century) of crying about evil corporations.

They are the left's 'best' friend.

They've gone backwards on everything they used to stand for. Liberals are supposed to be against "the man." Now that they've got a taste of being the man, they love that power. They want to control everything with an authoritarian government, just like China does. It's amazing how the roles have flipflopped. Of course, not all liberals are going along with this, hence #walkaway.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

For all his flaws trump by nature of winning has at least outed how our cultural institutions back that deep state

Right now the "deep state" is just tolerating trump as an annoyance. When push comes to shove, it will be trump that gets counted out. Just ask JFK...

Short of being assassinated, they have sure appeared to not tolerate him. I can't recall so many of these now proven alligators of the DC Swamp being so obvious in all of US History. The scandal is right in our faces. We have to see it despite the talking heads trying to make us ignore what we can all see.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned
a reply to: Grambler

Everything that happens at that level is absolutely controlled by the establishment, people just don't want to believe it's true and instead take the political bait because it gives them hope. This is the nature of the beast we've created, the beast has to die before things get better. The illusion of choice is strong though.

So even DJT is Kabuki for you?

Best damn Kabuki actor yet if so. I want more MAGA types right now and no more Pelosi or Schumer types. China keeps stirring up war potential to some major allies of the US, Britain, and many other.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: projectvxn

Corporate censorship by leftist anti-Americans has become commonplace.

The 1st Amendment is being eroded right before our very eyes.

All respect Cowboy, but that was used for toilet paper quite some time ago. That is, when OUR government decided that those truths are not so self evident. Never use social media anyway.. it's part of the problem. It makes our president come across like a spoiled 4 year old most of the time, and leaves the rest of the world wondering who showed him how to use it.
edit on 4-6-2019 by Knightshadowz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join