It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter goes to bat for Chinese communists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

What made you even come here? You'd be much happier hanging out on CNN's website.

I don't watch CNN though, and I don't think I've ever been on their website either. Maybe I have though but not on purpose.

You actually are making things up and continue to do so.

Show me where I have lied about you and I'll address it but until then you can keep accusing me without evidence, I don't really care.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Posted twice for some reason.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned
a reply to: Grambler

Everything that happens at that level is absolutely controlled by the establishment, people just don't want to believe it's true and instead take the political bait because it gives them hope. This is the nature of the beast we've created, the beast has to die before things get better. The illusion of choice is strong though.

Ok how do we kill the beast

I will just say everything you suggest is part of the kayfabe

So it’s just another way of being nihilistic

The truth is the deep state hated what they thought trumo could and might be

And trumps election has outed them to more people

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I see where you're coming from I just disagree, I think perhaps the difference is what you see as obvious I see as a slide if hand, like a magicians trick. On this we will have to agree to disagree.

Yeah it’s definitely an interesting conversation

I truly believe it’s important to call exactly where the abuse is coming from

Either way I think we both agree on wanting government to be accountable to the people

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The beast will end up killing itself.

A kayfabe of a kayfabe? I don't think that's even possible. What are the rules in that situation? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that one.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned

A kayfabe of a kayfabe? I don't think that's even possible. What are the rules in that situation? I'm having a hard time wrapping my heart around that one.

It’s simple

You claim trump and everyone else in power is part of the kayfabe

So what do we do?

Make a suggestion

I will then say “a ha they knew people would say that, it’s part of the kayfabe”

The danger of thinking the deep state is controlling everyone and everything is that it leads to nihilism

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

guess what I dont care

Yet you keep coming back to post more irrelevant tripe.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Pot meet .......

Enjoy your day my frustrated friend

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What are we doing now? Not much more than if we ignored it. We have jobs to work, we don't have time to protest or do anything that makes any real impact. But voting! Right? If only our politicians weren't bought and paid for!

You don't get to the highest levels of government without being a yes man to your overlords, you don't get the campaign funds unless you conform to the kayfabe. Have you ever worked in a corporate or retail setting? To move up you have to do whatever those above you want you to do. It's no different in the government.

You think that's impossible yet we have a globally connected society where billions of people interact and somehow make things work the way they do already.What is so hard to believe about global politics being a kayfabe on top of that already impressive system?

I don't subscribe to nihilism. I have hope in other things outside of hopelessly corrupt systems.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowbanned

We can call out abuse when we see it

That would mean not just saying kayfabe and trump when bad actions are pointed out that have nothing to do with them

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The danger of thinking the deep state is controlling everyone and everything is that it leads to nihilism

You underestimate the power of the entertainment industry. People will live vicariously thru a cult of personality and even worship their heroes and defend their every dorky tweet and lie. Just look at ATS for plenty of examples. You should know this Mr. Facebook idol.

edit on 2-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You underestimate the power of the entertainment industry. People will live vicariously thru a cult of personality and even worship their heroes. Just look at ATS for plenty of examples. You should know this Mr. Facebook idol.

It’s YOUTUBE idol

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I see where you're coming from I just disagree, I think perhaps the difference is what you see as obvious I see as a slide if hand, like a magicians trick. On this we will have to agree to disagree.

Yeah it’s definitely an interesting conversation

Either way I think we both agree on wanting government to be accountable to the people

Absolutely...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No one said you couldn't call it out, I'm just injecting some reality into the conversation. Check the edit if my last post, I'm not a nihilist.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You underestimate the power of the entertainment industry. People will live vicariously thru a cult of personality and even worship their heroes. Just look at ATS for plenty of examples. You should know this Mr. Facebook idol.

It’s YOUTUBE idol

Oh sh!t, I'm so sorry!!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: projectvxn

Pot meet .......

Enjoy your day my frustrated friend

You're in my thread. My continued participation is expected, what's your excuse?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It’s YOUTUBE idol

Oh sh!t, I'm so sorry!!

This coming from the person who constantly brags about his own entertainment industry connections ...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It’s YOUTUBE idol

Oh sh!t, I'm so sorry!!

This coming from the person who constantly brags about his own entertainment industry connections ...

I'm not bragging. Wanna see my IMDB page? I'm at the studio now, hard at work.

variety.com...
edit on 2-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It’s YOUTUBE idol

Oh sh!t, I'm so sorry!!

🤣

Careful, he's going to start accusing you of stalking him.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I didn't say you were lying. Do you think bragging is lying?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join