It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter goes to bat for Chinese communists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned
a reply to: Grambler

Or he's part of the kayfabe. He's in the WWE Hall of Fame you know so he's known for fake rivalries being passed off as real. He's fed into it just as much as anyone.

People like you feed into it way more than he does. If it wasn't for you, his platform would be ineffective. You got Trump elected. Another great job.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I don't know what you think the "deep state" is but to my mind, it's a corporate oligarchy/MIC that mocks trump to his face.
edit on 2-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Worst argument ever for calling someone a bigot. Lol.

They are in your head every day though. You come to ATS every day, obviously every big name actor... i mean politician, is stuck in your head. You're not fooling anyone.

edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

link   

Or he's part of the kayfabe. He's in the WWE Hall of Fame you know so he's known for fake rivalries being passed off as real. He's fed into it just as much as anyone.

There are those that think that everything that could ever happen is controlled by the establishment so there is no point in advocating for anything

I don’t buy that

Similarly I don’t feel the establishment groomed trump, pretended to spy on him, smear him constantly and he is in on it
edit on 2-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't know what you think the "deep state" is but to my mind, it's a corporat oligarchy/MIC that mocks trump to his face.

It's awfully far along for you to still not know what the Deep State is. Wherever you're getting your info from, they're leaving you grossly uninformed.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Says the ATS member buying into the kayfabe. The only thing I've fed into is calling it for what it obviously is.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't know what you think the "deep state" is but to my mind, it's a corporate oligarchy/MIC that mocks trump to his face.

Yeah that’s about my definition, with many other powerful people involved

For all his flaws trump by nature of winning has at least outed how our cultural institutions back that deep state

I hope he has success holding people to account, but I am pessimistic
edit on 2-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Worst argument ever for calling someone a bigot. Lol.

They are in your head every day though. You come to ATS every day, obviously every big name actor... i mean politician, is stuck in your head. You're not doing anyone.

I'm actually not here every day. I disappear for weeks at a time. And that's not my argument for calling anyone a bigot. It was AOC's. Maybe she's just dumb? What else do you wanna be wrong about?

Keep going, please.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You don't use twitter, but you're here..

I know right here on above top secret

Did i automatically sign up for twitter
when I joined ATS I had no idea

Whats my twitter handle, where do I log in, thanks for any help

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Says the ATS member buying into the kayfabe.

You've been making things up for 2 pages about me lol the fact you think you have any idea what I "buy into" is hilarious. You haven't said one accurate thing in your replies to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Says the ATS member buying into the kayfabe.

You've been making things up for 2 pages about me lol the fact you think you have any idea what I "buy into" is hilarious. You haven't said one accurate thing in your replies to me.

Don't feel bad.

So far the poster has told me that my life is a lie, I don't know my own sexuality and then lied about what I post.

It's new and thinks ATS is the same as the Youtube comments section.

Inside bet is 6 days left...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

6 days until I'm censored? Oh the humanity! You're cheering on censorship now?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I haven't made anything up about you. You obviously believe the political kayfabe is real otherwise you wouldn't be responding negatively to it being called a kayfabe.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

For all his flaws trump by nature of winning has at least outed how our cultural institutions back that deep state

Right now the "deep state" is just tolerating trump as an annoyance. When push comes to shove, it will be trump that gets counted out. Just ask JFK...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

6 days until I'm censored? Oh the humanity! You're cheering on censorship now?

They don't really censor here. The ToS are pretty easy to stay within, even for assholes. I didn't even notice you were new. What made you even come here? You'd be much happier hanging out on CNN's website. You're welcome to stay though. Then maybe the left wing members can stop whining about being outnumbered so much because a bunch of them have been quitting recently. Losing too many debates.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I haven't made anything up about you. You obviously believe the political kayfabe is real otherwise you wouldn't be responding negatively to it being called a kayfabe.

You actually are making things up and continue to do so. I won't continue to help you derail this thread. Get one last reply in that's full of lies, like the rest of what you post, and I'll see you elsewhere I'm sure, posting equally inaccurate nonsense. If I didn't know better, I'd think you're a troll. Alas, the anti-Trump crowd really is this childish and ridiculous. They don't even need trolls in their ranks, the regular behavior is bad enough.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'm not talking about kayfabe.

You have reading comprehension issues.

I was talking about you.

I also wasn't talking TO you.

Keep up.

And I will no longer derail the thread...

I was just giving a warning to others about your behavior.

edit on 2-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Everything that happens at that level is absolutely controlled by the establishment, people just don't want to believe it's true and instead take the political bait because it gives them hope. This is the nature of the beast we've created, the beast has to die before things get better. The illusion of choice is strong though.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I wasn't talking to you either, I was responding to face. At least in the reply you quoted.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I see where you're coming from I just disagree, I think perhaps the difference is what you see as obvious I see as a slide if hand, like a magicians trick. On this we will have to agree to disagree.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join