It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter goes to bat for Chinese communists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned
a reply to: Grambler

The thread is about Twitter and so are my replies. Trump already tells people to boycott CNN and other "liberal" news outlets so why not go that extra step for Twitter? Twitter is as much a media company as the MSM.

Thread about chili peppers being contaminated

“Trump once ate chili peppers! This is all trumps fault! What’s up with you hypocrites worried about contaminated peppers while ignoring trump said nice things about North Korea!”

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yet we also have the right selling weapons to the terrorists we're at war with and handing a trillion dollars to the very same multibillion dollar companies you are complaining about in this thread. The irony is thick.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yet he we have the right selling weapons to terrorists and having a trillion dollars to the very same multibillion dollar companies you are complaining about. The irony is thick.

Sure the right (trump) does bad things

I am against the weapons deal

If the right is the same establishment as the left, why are the intel community going so hard after the right (trump)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the partisan nonsense is simply how you interpret it.

It's how it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think the establishment want you thinking that way and have set it up to appear so, if the people are bickering over left and right they are missing the bigger picture.

I think the establishment want people to say it’s not an establishment left wing thing (or gloabalist) so that people can ignore the dangers coming from that group in an attempt to diminish how bad it is

How bad the economy is, if that's what you mean then perhaps there's merit to it

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the partisan nonsense is simply how you interpret it.

It's how it is.

I’m not trying to attack that user, I think it’s a good conversation

But I often find the “all sides are bad” argument to be a way to ignore when abuses are committed by one side

I called out Republicans many times on ats (bush, McCain Romney and even trump)

It’s important to call out these abuses and where they are coming from

Tech censorship is at this point in history coming from the establishment left

Saying it’s left and right wing akirts the issue and allows it to continue

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No one is going to jail. Why? Because it's political theater, what wrestling calls a kayfabe. No one is even close to being punished, unless of course you believe in the ever-looming indictments that never seem to materialize.

They've been yanking people's chains for years now. We're no closer to arrests and trials than we were 3 years ago, but the narrative sure has done its damage though.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I think the establishment want you thinking that way and have set it up to appear so, if the people are bickering over left and right they are missing the bigger picture.

I think the establishment want people to say it’s not an establishment left wing thing (or gloabalist) so that people can ignore the dangers coming from that group in an attempt to diminish how bad it is

How bad the economy is, if that's what you mean then perhaps there's merit to it

I’m not following

The establishment at this point is coming from the left in the us and throughout Europe as well

I have no doubt the pendulum will swing and at some point it will be more right leaning as it has been in the past

It’s not that the establishment are ideologues, they just want power and control

They see endorsing democrats, globalists, left leaning causes at this point as the best way to accomplish that

They want to shift criticism away from them by having people say the right wing is bad too

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No one is going to jail. Why? Because it's political theater, what wrestling calls a kayfabe. No one is even close to being punished, unless of course you believe in the ever-looming indictments that never seem to materialize.

Oh I am pessimistic that real criminals of power in the intel community or establishment will be punished

On that we agree

But that doesn’t mean pointing out the abuses isn’t worth while

Much like calling out twitter for this op is important as well

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I think the globalists are globalists, they are not lefties or righties as I see it, they are a giant profit machine that will use anything and everything to make that profit.

The partisan politics is a useful distraction.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think the globalists are globalists, they are not lefties or righties as I see it, they are a giant profit machine that will use anything and everything to make that profit.

They are coming from a place of the establishment left at this time

When we ignore that we allow the abuses to go under the radar

For example, twitter overwhelmingly censoring right wing voices

By saying well it’s not twitter being left wing, it allows the censorship to be excused

The same with academia whiCh is overwhelmingly left

The same with the entertainment industry which is overwhelmingly left

The same with the msm which is overwhelmingly left

Sure I agree the establishment would happily switch to the right of it benefits them, but at this point it is not the case

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh I am pessimistic that real criminals of power in the intel community or establishment will be punished

Trump need to come down hard on the intel community and show them who's boss.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump need to come down hard on the intel community and show them who's boss.

I wish he would

But there are several possibilities as to why he may not

1. He will try but just can’t because the corruption is too much

2. He would try but has surrounded himself with intel favorable people that will ensure he doesn’t

3. I have said all along, I don’t know if trump is an outsider that would challenge this corrupt deep state, or if the deep state we’re just worried he would

Maybe trump will be willing to be part of that corruption if he thinks it benefits him

But Barr seems legit so far, so maybe some of the corrupt will be held accountable

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There is another possibility. trump doesn't want to get sick. ala a GOT senario....

edit on 2-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I am logging out...... - I am logging out know to attend to my son

No one cares.

Quite the abrasive type arent we, sorry to point out, my son cared, might not mean anything to you, guess what I dont care

edit on 2-6-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: layout

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

By saying well it’s not twitter being left wing, it allows the censorship to be excused

Sure I agree the establishment would happily switch to the right of it benefits them, but at this point it is not the case

Yes and when the power slips to right the left will be censored accordingly and the people will still be arguing it's a partisan issue while the globalists rub their greedy hands as the profits continue to roll in.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes and when the power slips to right the left will be censored accordingly and the people will still be arguing it's a partisan issue while the globalists rub their greedy hands as the profits continue to roll in.

No those of us that are interested in truth and autonomy will call that abuse out from where it is coming by from

The real threat is refusing to acknowledge where the abuses come from

That is how we have so many people cheering for the deep state attacks on trump for example

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

There is another possibility. trump doesn't want to get sick.

Yeah actually you are right

Trump may just want to be popular and not deal with the problem because it’s so massive

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Ah ok, well once you get Cortez and Clinton and Pelosi and Schumer and Biden and... ad infinitum, out of your head then maybe I'll get Trump out of mine.

Trump is a meme of massive proportions (as in a joke) so it's hard to ignore him in today's world. Obviously you know that already and are just being obnoxious.

I don't have them stuck in my head when I hear subjects that are unrelated to them.

And if we're being honest, AOC memes are way funnier than Trump memes.

Also, didn't she say just calling her Cortez instead of Ocasio-Cortez was racist? You're such a #ing bigot, just like Trump.
Congrats.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Or he's part of the kayfabe. He's in the WWE Hall of Fame you know so he's known for fake rivalries being passed off as real. He's fed into it just as much as anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join