It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter goes to bat for Chinese communists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Twitter apologizes for blocking accounts ahead of Tiananmen Square anniversary

Twitter, like Google, Facebook, and others have a vested interest in appeasing the communist regime of China, even at the expense of the memory of the sacrifices made by those whom the communist regime has abused, tortured, murdered, and silenced.

Apologies for continued egregious actions ring hollow. You censor Americans and help communists in other nations abuse their own people through censorship.

Twitter should be forced to move entirely to China. Seems like these leftist corporations would feel more at home there.

These leftists dream of having as much power over what their people think, see, and say as the Chinese government does. They're studying hard. Progressives have become authoritarian nutjobs that admire that kind of control.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You're ignoring the points I'm making. Keep those fingers in your ears. There's nothing asinine or childish about expecting Trump to live up to the expectations of his devoted followers. If Twitter is such a bane to your existence then tell your sugar daddy to stop using it so much.

Hypocritical views are worth pointing out in my opinion. This thread is a prime example of cognitive dissonance. You hate Twitter but have no problem linking to Trump's account to see a tweet. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You think corporations are leftists now .

So corporations are all right wing then? Even though they censor and platform ONLY conservatives for political purposes and aid communists in oppressing people? That sound American right wing to you?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowbanned

You hate Twitter but have no problem linking to Trump's account to see a tweet. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Yes, It's my fault monopolies are monopolies.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This is absurd

So I suppose you endorse every action by every company whose products you use

Have a car? Then you endorse everything the fossil fuel industry does

Use medicine? Then you support medical companies like Bayer giving tainted medicine to Africans

And so on

This is such a childish argument

Trump is so far in your head that all you can do is talk about him in a thread that has nothing to do with him at all
edit on 2-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump is so far in your head that all you can do is talk about him in a thread that has nothing to do with him at all

And he wants to argue that his "points" aren't asinine.

link   
Double post

edit on 2-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

Politics is nothing more than a giant kayfabe. Politicians are more actors than they are legislators. The real legislation is done in the backrooms of shady corporations and think tanks, the politicians are nothing more than theater to rile the people against each other.

You guys are so convinced that the ones on TV actually control anything. Lol, the gullibility is too much.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It's jealousy. It's like that ugly ex being mad at your new smoking hot gf.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned

Politics is nothing more than a giant kayfabe. Politicians are more actors than they are legislators. The real legislation is done in the backrooms of shady corporations and think tanks, the politicians are nothing more than theater to rile the people against each other.

You guys are so convinced that the ones on TV actually control anything. Lol, the gullibility is too much.

That's what you think. You think you're "in the know" but what you "know" is just another ruse. THe real legislating happens in old Pintos in McDonald's parking lots at 3am. You're so gullible to not know this.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

And yet here you are a ignoring the corporation acting in a bad way to talk about trump

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They feel personally attacked that their digital gods are being called to task for supporting the communist regimes they support.

I apologised for making an assumption regarding the hill (as I made an ass out of myself), you still assume I support communism and the tech gods despite not even having a twitter account

And yet I have been labled stupid twice by you, I think I will take my own advice and leave,then you can get the echo your ears require.

I refrain from name calling as

School must be out.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Trump isn't the topic, Twitter is. If people hate Twitter so much then tell the biggest ad for it to stop using it. Create your own site or blog. If you guys think they're communist then tell your dear leader to stop advertising for them!

I'm only giving a solution to the problem. Trump is the key to solving all your woes. He stops using it and Twitter suffers. Easy as that.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Trump isn't the topic, Twitter is. If people hate Twitter so much then tell the biggest ad for it to stop using it. Create your own site or blog. If you guys think they're communist then tell your dear leader to stop advertising for them!

I'm only giving a solution to the problem. Trump is the key to solving all your woes. He stops using it and Twitter suffers. Easy as that.

You must be correct

Before trump was president twitter must not have existed

Oh what’s that, it did and was growing? How can that be? You said without trump all of the woes of twitter would be solved?

It’s almost like you just want to complain about trump and ignore the op

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't use Twitter, I don't have any skin in the game. Twitter could die in a fire tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye. Trump and Twitter are almost synonymous at this point, if Twitter is so terrible then it's biggest ad should stop using it. Get it?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I don't use Twitter, I don't have any skin in the game. Twitter could die in a fire tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye. Trump and Twitter are almost synonymous at this point, if Twitter is so terrible then it's biggest ad should stop using it. Get it?

Irrelevant to the op

Trump tweeting or not would have absolutely zero effect on twitter censoring Chinese voices

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's one step toward a solution, wouldn't you say? Trump's personal blog (or whatever it is) would practically advertise itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

How do you know that the US (Trump) isn't combatting human right abuses?

Because the MSM isn't reporting it?

Could be because the North Korean negotiator was recently executed. Far as I know Trump is still praising NK. Then there was that reporter dismembered in the Saudi consolute Trump said he totally believes the prince over our countries intelligence. So much so he executive ordered some American made weapons for Saudi the prince was giddy in the photo with Trump over it.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The topic is Twitter and something they did that was bad. My solution for hitting them where it hurts (the wallet) is for its biggest advertisement to stop advertising it all day every day.

We both know that isn't going to happen though.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

And yet I have been labled stupid twice by you, I think I will take my own advice and leave,then you can get the echo your ears require.

I expect that you would have addressed the topic.

You didn't at any point.

I'm not seeking an echo chamber.

However, you are seeking deflection and you still can't understand why your post is irrelevant and your criticism asinine AT BEST.

You wear the shoe that fits, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join