It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yea.. all lefties are incest loving pedophiles.... You just said you don't vilify. That's vilifying the left.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That is also a parody page and not the official Nintendo America page. Different handle, I changed to a 1. The real account also has the verified check mark next to its handle, and no mention of anything LGBT while this parody account still has this up.
edit on 3-6-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn
a reply to: LSU2018

Yea.. all lefties are incest loving pedophiles.... You just said you don't vilify. That's vilifying the left.

I didn't say I don't vilify, I said I don't go out of my way to vilify. And I didn't say all lefties are incest loving pedophiles, nor did I call you all pedophiles, nor did I say you all love incest. You're hearing (reading) what you want to hear (read) which is a big problem in the divide Americans face today. Instead of putting words in my mouth to add more fuel to your hate, you need to comprehend what you're reading.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Teach her to be stronger. As kids, we came home crying from bullying all the time and it was our parents job to show us how to handle it. None of us ended up depressed or suicidal over it. It made us stronger, not weaker. I wouldn't doubt it if she acts like daddy's little angel and then comes home in tears because you'll coddle and pity her. It's what kids do.

She's strong, she's also a teenager with puberty hormones going on. I'm sure it's all made up though. She bruises herself and the principal calls us after he witnesses phantoms hitting and harassing her. Then we have the calls from her father insisting on more church, and suggesting conversion therapy. Again, go f#%& yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Good catch, my bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Teach her to be stronger. As kids, we came home crying from bullying all the time and it was our parents job to show us how to handle it. None of us ended up depressed or suicidal over it. It made us stronger, not weaker. I wouldn't doubt it if she acts like daddy's little angel and then comes home in tears because you'll coddle and pity her. It's what kids do.

She's strong, she's also a teenager with puberty hormones going on. I'm sure it's all made up though. She bruises herself and the principal calls us after he witnesses phantoms hitting and harassing her. Then we have the calls from her father insisting on more church, and suggesting conversion therapy. Again, go f#%& yourself.

The principal witnesses her being hit and harassed and his only move is to call you and tell on the bullies? Sounds like she needs to go to a different school. I've never heard of a school calling the parents to tattle on bullies. Usually they handle it in house and only call the parents if a conference is scheduled, or if your child is the one doing the bullying. All four of my white, straight boys have been bullied at one point or another in school and the only way I found out was them coming home and telling me, while in only one instance, my youngest told a skinny girl she looked like a marker and he was reprimanded and I got a call from the principal about it.

You keep telling people to # themselves, maybe you're a little too emotional to discuss the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: trb71

Good catch, my bad.

It's next on the list.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's so sad.....these people have a malfunction in the wiring of their brains.

Man and women were ment to go together to breed for the survival of the human race.

There is only 1 way to reproduce and that should be a huge telling of what's the right way of going about things.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
It's so sad.....these people have a malfunction in the wiring of their brains.

Man and women were ment to go together to breed for the survival of the human race.

There is only 1 way to reproduce and that should be a huge telling of what's the right way of going about things.

At least we don't have to worry about them reproducing.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I hope for you you're not a hypocrite and only # to procreate. Do you?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I hope for you you're not a hypocrite and only # to procreate. Do you?

I said procreating was a good sign of telling what the right way of going about things should be.

A Male sexual organ was 100% made to match with a female.

Other organs have specific other functions not made as a sexual organ.

It's really Couldn't be more straight forward which is why many are shocked

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That doesn't change the fact all mammals touch eachother for an abundance of reasons and to create offspring is probably not even in the top 10.
By your definition if you have the urge to get physical without the intent of procreation you're just as much a pervert as you accuse others to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The principal witnesses her being hit and harassed and his only move is to call you and tell on the bullies? Sounds like she needs to go to a different school.

That is not at all what I said. The details of the disciplining of the other children are completely irrelevant.

originally posted by: LSU2018You
keep telling people to # themselves, maybe you're a little too emotional to discuss the topic at hand.

It's the equivalent of how whites talked about blacks 60-70 years ago. It's sick and annoying.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Dfairlite

Since gay is something you're born with it is probably logical that children who are gay not be subjected to the confusion of generations past where the girls were given baby dolls and the boys were given trucks. Best to allow for every instance and every possiblilty so that kids dont feel like freaks.
Acceptance and support can go a long way.
If a child is not gay they are not going to be turned gay.

Being gay is a choice of lifestyle. Tell a boy to play with dolls and dress him up like a girl, and he will think that's the way he should be because he wants acceptance.

If man were meant to lay with man, then Adam and Steve wouldn't be stuck adopting. At any rate, I take the good for the bad. What's being lost in the LGBT community is the fact that everyone else has just as much right to their opinion. In fact, the shouldn't force their agendas because they more than others know what it's like to have it done to them.

You're gay? I'm glad youre happy in this moment.

Just please remember that children are INNOCENT. Sex isn't a motivation in their actions, and shouldn't be a subject of conversation, IMHO. That is a child my kid won't be around, and it's truly monstrous that someone would to subject a child to it.

edit on 3-6-2019 by Knightshadowz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
If a child is not gay they are not going to be turned gay.

Really? if a child is born and educated in a true nazi family you don't think the chances of that child becoming a nazi are much greater?...

Children have a very malleable mind, and can be convinced to become almost anything... Heck, psychology can be used to affect the behaviour of ADULTS but you want to claim this cannot be done to children?...

Heck, children who have been physically abused most often turn into abusers themselves when they are adults... This is an established FACT... There are always exceptions to the rule, but when children are conditioned to think a certain way they adopt that way of thinking...

edit on 3-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Heck, psychology can be used to affect the behaviour of ADULTS but you want to claim this cannot be done to children?...

Are you saying if we showed you enough pictures and told you daily that guy's hairy asses were sexy you'd get your freak on only for that?

edit on 3-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are you saying if we showed you enough pictures and told you daily that guy's hairy asses were sexy you'd get your freak on only for that?

You do understand the difference between ADULTS and CHILDREN, or are you one of those who also thinks "love has no age"?...

edit on 3-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
[
You do understand the difference between ADULTS and CHILDREN...

I know that many adults act like children, however, you didn't answer my question. You specifically said the behavior of adults can be affected so I want to know if you're one of those 'adults' who's behavior can be influenced.

...or are you one of those who also thinks "love has no age"?...

Sorry, I don't date older dudes, or dudes at all, but I'm still flattered you're interested.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I know that many adults act like children,

Oh you mean like you insinuating that if I watched the photos you seem to have in your pc of hairy men I was going to turn gay?...

however, you didn't answer my question. You specifically said the behavior of adults can be affected so I want to know if you're one of those 'adults' who's behavior can be influenced.

It is more than obvious what your attempt was... You wrote what I didn't write at all in my statement about "adults' behaviour being modified..."

In adults behavior modification is much harder, but in children it is a lot more easier. However behavioral modification in adults is frequently used for a reason. Most often times adults have to be willing to change their behaviour, but it can still be done. In children it is a lot easier to malleate their minds into almost anything adults want children to believe...

Sorry, I don't date older dudes, or dudes at all, but I'm still flattered you're interested.

Here you go once again trying to claim I stated something I didn't. Kind of childish isn't it?

BTW, I am not gay, but nice try... You also didn't respond my question, humm I wonder what that means...

edit on 3-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
..."In a sane, critical thinking society there would be a roll back of the laws that have led to this. But that's the problem with how it all went down. We can't roll back any laws, we were dictated to that this is the way it must be, by the supreme court.

Ok, so I think parents must be out of their minds to bring children to a gay pride parade, and even more so to put their child in a drag show (and criminally insane to have hormones administered to their developing child), but...

What laws came into play that caused businesses to sell gay pride products or have pride month on their for-profit television channel? You're acting as if individuals and businesses are following some governmental plan to "shove gay down our throats" (heh, eew.)

I haven't encountered any of this stuff, or if I have, I haven't noticed it. Maybe I'm not seeking out what's going on in the gay community. Maybe I just live in my own small world. I just simply don't see where its anything but businesses taking on a lucrative market, and individuals utilizing freedoms.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join