It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

They can certainly be indoctrinated into think casual sex and homosexual acts are healthy and encourageable . To argue otherwise is to ignore the developments of the last two generations.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: LSU2018

Watch the video, it's about the argument being gay is "unnatural" which it is absolutely not

And using wild animals that we can only watch in a zoo or from a distance is how you're going to tell me that gay sex is natural? Humans take advantage of sex because we like how it feels, but we're all very well aware that the purpose of sex is for reproduction and we're all very well aware that same sex does not reproduce. It's as far from natural as a cloned child.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So many?

Yes. You obviously aren't very close with a Millennial.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Right. As if straight men want a parade for where they like to stick their wingus. Please.

Parade of sandwiches, maybe.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As a step father of a gay kid who often comes home from school and her biological father's house (Christian scum of a family) crying, due to bullying, I ask that you please go fornicate yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Your argument completely ignores that the hippies changed our outlook on sex

...and relationships and social interactions in general
edit on 3-6-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yea it will lower it. Going on tinder and hooking up with strangers will highly increase a chance of a STD for all sexualitys. Waiting to be in a trusted relationship greatly decreases the chance of getting an STD.

Do you think telling a kid homosexuality is wrong is going to stop them from being homosexual? There is no evidence that im aware of, that shows that to be true.

But it's not about logic, reason, or freedom is it? We all know what lies at the heart of this endless debate : Religion.

That's why homosexuals can be allowed to marry. Because government cannot and should not allow religion to make decisions.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It happens in nature it's a way of bonding, it's natural and not just to make babies.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Indoctrinate them with what? Nobody can be made homosexual it's just about acceptance and tolerance.

Are you saying homosexuals are incapable of love?

If nobody can be made homosexual, why do so many high school and college kids think it's trendy and cool to "come out of the closet" now? Especially if they're so persecuted by, oh, nobody...?

Because in the past, if you were gay, you'd likely be bullied and/or beaten up. Today, you look bad if you bully a kid for being gay. Therefore, you see alot more people coming out of the closet.

Simple explanation.... You really want to go back to the days of gays being bullied? Or even further... when they were jailed?

Older generations did alot of things right. But civil rights and equality was not one of them. Homosexuality just very recently became accepted in western socuety. Give it time and it won't be a big deal or "trendy" as you call it. Villifying it gives the LGBTQ community energy and further propels it to the spotlight.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
As a step father of a gay kid who often comes home from school and her biological father's house (Christian scum of a family) crying, due to bullying, I ask that you please go fornicate yourself.

Teach her to be stronger. As kids, we came home crying from bullying all the time and it was our parents job to show us how to handle it. None of us ended up depressed or suicidal over it. It made us stronger, not weaker. I wouldn't doubt it if she acts like daddy's little angel and then comes home in tears because you'll coddle and pity her. It's what kids do.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn

Yea it will lower it. Going on tinder and hooking up with strangers will highly increase a chance of a STD for all sexualitys. Waiting to be in a trusted relationship greatly decreases the chance of getting an STD.

Do you think telling a kid homosexuality is wrong is going to stop them from being homosexual? There is no evidence that im aware of, that shows that to be true.

But it's not about logic, reason, or freedom is it? We all know what lies at the heart of this endless debate : Religion.

That's why homosexuals can be allowed to marry. Because government cannot and should not allow religion to make decisions.

The only way it's going to lower, besides no sex at all, is if you both go get tested and come up negative. No I don't think telling a kid that homosexuality is wrong is going to keep them becoming homosexual if they really are gay, though maybe it'll knock some sense into them.

If religion lies at the heart of this debate then why do so many atheists and agnostics feel the same way I do? Even those who have gays in their immediate family. You'll have to find something else to use as the cover up for the abnormality of homosexuals. It's been news too long to claim it's all about religion.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It happens in nature it's a way of bonding, it's natural and not just to make babies.

Sorry you think that.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No, my argument is exactly that.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: ntech

What did the Bible say would be common place??

Would it matter to you what the Bible says?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They've confused the dopamine hit with actual bonding. Monkeys and dolphins and many other animals are rapists too. See it's normal. Totally alright. Just a natural part of life continuing on.

I used to live in this weird world where we were trying to be less like animals. Then it flipped upside down and being like an animal is now all the rage.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn

originally posted by: LSU2018

Indoctrinate them with what? Nobody can be made homosexual it's just about acceptance and tolerance.

Are you saying homosexuals are incapable of love?

If nobody can be made homosexual, why do so many high school and college kids think it's trendy and cool to "come out of the closet" now? Especially if they're so persecuted by, oh, nobody...?

Because in the past, if you were gay, you'd likely be bullied and/or beaten up. Today, you look bad if you bully a kid for being gay. Therefore, you see alot more people coming out of the closet.

Simple explanation.... You really want to go back to the days of gays being bullied? Or even further... when they were jailed?

Older generations did alot of things right. But civil rights and equality was not one of them. Homosexuality just very recently became accepted in western socuety. Give it time and it won't be a big deal or "trendy" as you call it. Villifying it gives the LGBTQ community energy and further propels it to the spotlight.

I disagree that kids got beat up wide scale for being gay, at least in the 90's when I was in school they didn't. And I went to a small redneck school. I was bullied more for having black friends than the gay people were. I agree that a kid looks bad for bullying another kid who thinks they're gay. It's about the only way you'll see a bully get reprimanded. Being gay hit a point that brought praise and attention. That's when kids started getting on social media and reality shows to tell everyone they were gay. My buddy's kid thought it would be cool, too, so she got herself a girlfriend. Once she was out of school and in the real world with adults, she quickly reverted back to straight, got a boyfriend, got married, and had a baby. Turns out she only did it for attention as did a lot of others in the group she was a part of on social media. It doesn't bring energy to the gay community when I vilify it because I don't go out of my way to do so. I only give my opinion when it comes up.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

They've confused the dopamine hit with actual bonding. Monkeys and dolphins and many other animals are rapists too. See it's normal. Totally alright. Just a natural part of life continuing on.

I used to live in this weird world where we were trying to be less like animals. Then it flipped upside down and being like an animal is now all the rage.

Exactly. This is like the Twilight Zone. And it's cool to compare us to animals if the comparison can benefit their views. When do we start challenging the alpha male to a death match so we can become the new alpha? That's part of the animal kingdom, too.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hell, if I kill my neighbor all of his stuff are belong to me, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nintendo decided to get in on the action but took things even further.

Pic was parody pic. I got duped lol
edit on 3-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Nintendo decided to get in on the action but took things even further.

Looks like we can add incest to the pedophilia that the left are now supporting.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join