It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

STDs are not at an all time high

Tell that to the CDC

How is morality declining when rape, pedophilia and slavery were perfectly morally acceptable previous to the last 150 years????

You're using a faulty measuring stick there. But I'm not saying the past was perfect, it most certainly was not. In many ways you're right, things were worse. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't recognize societal decline in morality today as worrying. Even if the depths aren't as low as prior ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I find it curious the people that disapprove of homosexuals simply cannot stop talking about them.

Why is that?

LOL, you've gotta be kidding. Look at the title of the post. They shove it down our throats and can't shut up about it, nay brag on and on about it, for an entire month of the year.

I'll tell you what, don't shove the LGBT agenda in my face and I won't dissent from it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
a reply to: CooBoo

That being said - No amount of rainbow flags, no number of tutus on your son, and no amount of exposure to the gay community is going to make a guy go, "Hey, I'm so turned on by that penis"

You have to realize these people are afraid that they, or their children, already do find that people of their same sex attractive. If they are already fearful that they, or their children, may be predisposed to find the same sex sexually arousing than hiding the sexual orientation sounds like an appealing way to prevent themselves or their children from partaking in those feelings.

Oh no. You've figured out the top secret straight people code to the real reason the majority of the country doesn't want their kids brainwashed with homosexuality. How will we ever hide our gay desires from you people again....

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I find it curious the people that disapprove of homosexuals simply cannot stop talking about them.

Why is that?

LOL, you've gotta be kidding. Look at the title of the post. They shove it down our throats and can't shut up about it, nay brag on and on about it, for an entire month of the year.

I'll tell you what, don't shove the LGBT agenda in my face and I won't dissent from it.

Just ignore it. Is that hard? Just ignore it.

Curious, I never feel like anything is being shoved down my throat...maybe because im not gay and what gay people do has absolutely no bearing on what I do.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

My daughter will play cars or trucks with her brothers, she even likes legos but her favorite toys are: her kitchen set, her bags to carry little stuffed animals around in, and her stroller (also for stuffed animals and sometimes even a baby doll). Since she was maybe 6 months old she has been obsessed with shoes too. Years later I still catch her sitting there admiring her shoes on her feet. My wife and I laugh about it all of the time, she needed no coaxing to be interested in girl things and my boys were never much interested in girl things (despite my oldest having only one friend until he was 3-4, who was a girl and had all of the girl toys you could imagine).

Hell, even watching them play with the same toys there is an obvious difference. My daughter uses her stroller to push her animals and dolls around from place to place to play with them. When the boys get hold of the stroller its a race to see if they can crash the occupants out of it.

BINGO! I would pull the arms off my sister's dolls or draw on them... I would set them up and see how far I could knock them with my remote control car(s). But now as a parent, I don't have a single girl toy in my house as all 5 of my kids are boys. I don't think I could manufacture a girl if my life depended on it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

My companies website (which is set to my home page and cannot be changed) is littered with rainbow flags. My social media, littered with rainbow flags. When I turned on netflix, rainbow flags. When I go to the store, LGBT this and that, rainbow flags. Driving down the highway, billboards for LGBT events. When I turn on the news, LGBT. It doesn't end. I won't be shocked if when I go to the golf course this weekend the pin flags are rainbows.

I'd love to ignore it. However, I can't escape it. And again, it's not really about me. I have ignored it well for years now. But now they're pushing it on kids. NOT OK.
edit on 3-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's easy to argue endlessly about. That's why. It's much harder to justify why you bought ________ product from Walmart or Amazon that was produced by child labor. Or why America kills hundreds of innocents (including children) in drone strikes. Or how people buy meat products from factories that torture animals. Or how America can have a war on islamic terrorists, yet be best friends with Saudi Arabia. Or why we have a two party system that does nothing but divide people and create blind loyality to one side, and hatred to the other. Ect... ect...

Abotion, gay marriage, gun control, health care, the wall, immigration, Trump, ect.. These issues, while not insignificant, are always pushed to the forefront of the news cycle because they keep us distracted and divided.

Just turn on CNN and/or Fox news right now. Watch the distraction parade.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love.

Maybe instead of trying to tell others how and when they're allowed to express it we should focus on respect, honesty, integrity, bonding and tolerance?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

How about you focus on raising your kids and I focus on raising mine and you don't shove your sexuality in their face and I won't shove mine in your kids face. Deal?

link   

My companies website (which is set to my home page and cannot be changed) is littered with rainbow flags. My social media, littered with rainbow flags. When I turned on netflix, rainbow flags. When I go to the store, LGBT this and that, rainbow flags. Driving down the highway, billboards for LGBT events.

I'd love to ignore it. However, I can't escape it. And again, it's not really about me. I have ignored it well for years now. But now they're pushing it on kids. NOT OK.

The rainbows are taking over. Run for the hills!!

link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

No they won’t..

Gay sex gives men a better chance of catching it because the bodily fluids are deposited inside... exactly like happens for females anyway.

I don’t think there would be any greater of a chance that a male who had unprotected sex with another man would catch aids, relative to if they had sex with a woman.. if they were pitching..

I think catching carries the same risk regardless

Considering gay sex is an extremely low minority compared to hetero sex, the CDC statistics say you're very wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Haha I'm hetero didn't have sex since my divorce 6 years ago and my whole point is exactly that: it's not just sex it's love God's greatest gift to us humans we are talking about.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That's fine. I don't care about your sex life. Just don't try to indoctrinate my children into it and we'll get along great.

BTW, sex isn't love. Sex is lust.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Indoctrinate them with what? Nobody can be made homosexual it's just about acceptance and tolerance.

Are you saying homosexuals are incapable of love?
edit on 3-6-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn

People don't wake up one morning and decide to be gay... Choosing to have sex is what creates STDs, not homosexuality. Why would a parent say it's okay to be gay? Because the alternative is either supressing a homosexual kid or telling a straight kid that homosexuals are wrong.

Just let kids be kids. The in-your-face sexuality on the left and the supressed shamed sexuality on the right aren't helping humanity.

Right. And if you think it's ok to be in a homosexual relationship, how long are you going to hold off before having sex? You can wait a decade and it's not going to lower your risk of catching HIV. Ever heard of a bug catcher?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: SilentSaturn

People don't wake up one morning and decide to be gay... Choosing to have sex is what creates STDs, not homosexuality. Why would a parent say it's okay to be gay? Because the alternative is either supressing a homosexual kid or telling a straight kid that homosexuals are wrong.

Just let kids be kids. The in-your-face sexuality on the left and the supressed shamed sexuality on the right aren't helping humanity.

Right. And if you think it's ok to be in a homosexual relationship, how long are you going to hold off before having sex? You can wait a decade and it's not going to lower your risk of catching HIV. Ever heard of a bug catcher?

Yes it does in modern days HIV test is done in a day

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That works both ways, no?

Why are you using gay gorillas as an example? Are gay people jungle animals that are dangerous and belong in cages or something?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Watch the video, it's about the argument being gay is "unnatural" which it is absolutely not

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Indoctrinate them with what? Nobody can be made homosexual it's just about acceptance and tolerance.

Are you saying homosexuals are incapable of love?

If nobody can be made homosexual, why do so many high school and college kids think it's trendy and cool to "come out of the closet" now? Especially if they're so persecuted by, oh, nobody...?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So many?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join