It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: theatreboy

Didn’t they find out that there is absolutely an alcoholic gene???

Isn’t that exactly the thing your making fun of? Lol

Wait until doctors have the ability to identify and turn off the gay gene.....
That will make for some interesting discussion.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How is having a gay pride/history month , not being a good person???

If it is not...

Does getting mad about other people having a gay pride/history month make you a bad person??

So is the people who want a gay pride month that are good people , or the people who want to stop a gay pride month who are good?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Absolutely will..

I doubt it is a gene though.. I suspect a wire that was “supposed” to go left went right, but same difference..

Imho gay/trans/exc are all mental disorders similar to autism..

Yea they are a disorder, but one we can’t even properly diagnose , let alone fix..

What do we do with a little kid with autism who wants to be a ninja turtle???

Buy him a mask and some foam swords..

We do not daily, force feed the fact the autistic kid will never be a ninja turtle down his throat..

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Where in that tiny little post, did I say, or even imply, that? You're reading way, way too much into that post.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Bible said that stuff would be commonplace in the end times. What will they do when the all powerful supreme being shows up and starts doing a Thanos on them?

And by my calculations the end times started in 1948.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I had three sister and played with barbies when I didn't have my xmen action figures. Luckily I didn't have progressive parents who forced me to wear dresses and take puberty blockers til I decided I was gay or trans or practice hetero normative oppression

We live in the upside-down world

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Annagramma

But there are already gay children... all the way back to birth. The little boy who wants to play with girls toys should not be told he cant. The little girl who refuses to wear a dress and wants only to play with the other boys should not be told she needs to be a little lady.
Again they are not going to be turned gay and they sure are not going to be turned gay because of a rainbow.

So gay boys and straight girls cant like truck or the color blue? They are automatically gay or lesbian and need their parent influence to push their agenda on them just like a super religious person?

How about letting kids be kids and stop these parents from trying to be different and gain virtue points at the risk of damaging their children
edit on 2-6-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Says the guy rockin' the Bill the Cat avvy--Ginger cat.

🐱

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Where did that picture of the supposed "kids" clothes section come from? Because honestly the caption seems like a huge assumption and/or lie because nowhere in the picture does it indicate that it is the children's section. For all we know that is a large jacket that would fit me or you. If I'm missing something please point it out for me because I've loooked really hard.

The kid drag shows are pretty weird though so I can sympathize with you there, I don't think it should be illegal though.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Research shows that genes are responsible for about half of the risk for "Alcohol Use Disorder". Therefore, genes alone do not determine whether someone will develop it. Environmental factors, as well as gene and environment interactions account for the remainder of the risk.

so, technically I wouldnt call it an "alcoholic gene"

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I wasn’t saying you called either side good or bad, but You said that people should just be good..

Well who is good in this particular debate?

Those who want a gay history month?

Those who oppose one?
edit on 2-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Wait until doctors have the ability to identify and turn off the gay gene.....
That will make for some interesting discussion.

I've long said that is really going cause a huge debate and conflicts. Follow me... we are constantly told " they are born that way." Ok, so let's take that at face value. Doctors will be able to identify the "gay gene" like any other various tests that can occur during pregnancy. Given a lot of the LBGTs run under the same banner as the Pro-Choice / abortion on demand crowd it will create an interesting conflict. Now we will see people aborting when they find out the gay gene is present...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Lol what human being in history hasn’t wanted validation?!?!

I bet people have been seeking validation from society and their peers since caveman days

Most people are validated for more than how they get their rocks off.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Or better yet, when the parents decide to make their kid gay the kid, will file a lawsuit claiming the parents denied them a "normal" life.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

So is it someone’s fault they did not get malaria because they had the gene that helped them?

If you have the alcoholic gene and drink socially and it spirals, mainly because of your genetics.. and if you do not and drink socially , but do not spiral...

I’m not seeing the difference when drinking is legal and socially acceptable..

So 2 people can drink the same socially acceptable amount, but ones genetics leads them to have a far worse reaction.. and it is the persons fault?

If alcohol were illegal completely maybe, but when it is acceptable to drink, and genetic to take it too far..

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

They don’t let people harm their children ..

If you intentionally give your child a disability, it is a crime.. it is called munchausen’s by proxy..

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When the day comes when scientists can determine hetero versus homosexuality based on a genetic signature, and people are aborting children simply because they will be gay. . . . will leftist heads explode?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

What did the Bible say would be common place??

What point in history was homosexuality not common place...

Ancient Greece??? All over..

Sparta?? All over

Can’t firget pedophilia was only considered pedophilia before her first menstration.. so pedophila has been perfectly acceptable for basically all of human history.. till now..

There is nothing happening now that wasn’t 1,000 times worse before science.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Boys have a preference for a certain kind of toy as do girls. There are always exceptions to the rule, but it comes with the innate differences of the sexes. Each sex tends to play in a different way just as each sex tends to have different learning strengths.

There is as much biology and nature involved as their is nurture. It's not all culture.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

What did the Bible say would be common place??

What point in history was homosexuality not common place...

Ancient Greece??? All over..

Sparta?? All over

Can’t firget pedophilia was only considered pedophilia before her first menstration.. so pedophila has been perfectly acceptable for basically all of human history.. till now..

There is nothing happening now that wasn’t 1,000 times worse before science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join