It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: Dfairlite Only the left could soil the image of a rainbow and push their agenda off on children its child abuse.

How is that child abuse???? LMFAO!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

LMAO @ pretending Catholic and Lutheran aren't Christians.

At no point did that happen. All I did was point out that the only universal christian holidays are easter and christmas.

Yes, different sects of christianity have their own holidays. That doesn't mean all christians celebrate it.

I really think you need to give up the internet and debating because you SUCK at it.

More liberal projection.

You literally said they are shoving it down your throat and you can't even give a single example of that happening to you.

I've given many examples of them shoving the agenda down my throat. You're demanding I claim something entirely different, that they're forcing me to be gay. It's called a straw man and you're full of them.

Nobody is shoving anything down your throat, dumb ass, and I clearly and succinctly proved that.

Ummm, no, you created a straw man and knocked him down. good job.

Are cars evil and unhealthy since they are one of the leading causes of death in the US?

Cars don't cause death. Driving them does. Being that you die of blunt force trauma, no they're not unhealthy, they're dangerous. And yes, they are dangerous. Are you saying driving a car is not dangerous? Goodness you suck at coming up with logically sound arguments. You've really just proved that yes, indeed, homosexuality is unhealthy.

ME: Saying "the disease risk is the same for straight people" isn't a counter. It's a flat out lie.

You: Straw man, I didn't say that.

Oops, here you go with the self owning again.

The same disease risks exist for heterosexual and non LGBTQ people as well.

You're outmatched. I'm done wasting my time with you. Enjoy your life as an intellectually dishonest dunce.

edit on 1-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You basically ignored and deflected everything I said. Congrats. You completely failed and this entire post was you just saying, "I'm right, you're wrong," despite failing to back up a single claim you made and basically just repeating the same lies from the beginning.

You gave no example of anybody shoving anything down your throat. No evidence for your silly slippery slope. No evidence of anything sexual being marketed to kids. You are just a religious extremist that can't image the idea of people you don't like getting pride days. Grow up. They are real goddamn people, stop pretending they are sexualizing kids or promoting sex to kids. That is a bold faced lie. You are just whining and complaining about the reality of the world because you are offended by transgender people. Stop playing the victim over absolutely nothing. It's beyond pathetic trying to justify bigotry like that. This is like arguing with a brick wall, you don't grasp context in the slightest and can't handle adult discussions. This entire post is a giant over reaction, as if your life is drastically being affected by the existence and equality of transgender people.

edit on 7 2 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

When you develop the skill of self reflection, I'll engage you further. Until then, this is all you get.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

When you develop the skill of self reflection, I'll engage you further. Until then, this is all you get.

Yep, you should tuck your tail between your legs and run after getting destroyed this badly. Your entire debate strategy is jumping to conclusions and over reacting to everything. Take your own advice.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Still going with the projection angle? Some people are incapable of change I guess. Good luck with that!

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join