It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Oh wow, now playing dumb. This is embarrassing for you. Take a break.

Dumb? Says the guy agreeing with the guy who thinks the Constitution has been changed.

Care to show the class where that happened?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I already did. You'd just ignore it twice if I posted it again. You are free to go back and read it at any point, it's still there.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Hehe well as you mentioned at least a slippery slope by definition is a crap argument..

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I already did. You'd just ignore it twice if I posted it again. You are free to go back and read it at any point, it's still there.

No, you didn't. The United States Constitution wasn't violated or changed, your sour grapes are not a legal argument.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I think he is just accusing you of being an average propagandized conservative too ignorant or lazy to look into any of the ridiculous claims the Fox News types make..

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

I’m betting the VAST majority of pedos are straight.. only 3% of the population is gay..

That makes it literally impossible for them to have more pedos..

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What is unhealthy about it?

Few if any unwanted pregnancies and zero abortions to boot!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
I’m betting the VAST majority of pedos are straight.. only 3% of the population is gay..

That makes it literally impossible for them to have more pedos..

You're not following along broheim, this is how it works.

Straight, Christian mommy and daddy hop on over to the local Walmart for an industrial size barrel of Code Red Mountain Dew where their innocent child then sees the pedo-LGBT agenda rainbow t-shirt which instantly turns them into a future kiddie-diddler. Satan in action.

edit on 4-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Their has been an increase in the 3 most commonl and treatable STDs in the last couple years..

For centuries STD’s crippled whole nations pre Antibiotics..

“More people have a perfectly treatable rash relative to last year..

Doesn’t trump thousands of years of devastating STDs ravaging humanity..

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Their has been an increase in the 3 most commonl and treatable STDs in the last couple years..

For centuries STD’s crippled whole nations pre Antibiotics..

“More people have a perfectly treatable rash relative to last year..

Doesn’t trump thousands of years of devastating STDs ravaging humanity..

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

🙋‍♀️ Mr Masonicus excuse me please...
May I be excused from this portion of class? I don't think it will be fruitful.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That doesn’t address why more gay men caught aids..

Just since this is a conspiracy site, say the US government intentionally infected gays with aids..

The raise in aids wouldn’t be from gays.. it would be from the US government..

The same is true for whatever reason it caught on with gay men.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That doesn’t address why more gay men caught aids..

Just since this is a conspiracy site, say the US government intentionally infected gays with aids..

The raise in aids wouldn’t be from gays.. it would be from the US government..

The same is true for whatever reason it caught on with gay men.

Random chance , males bring more promiscuous or whatever..

I doubt a mans rectum is very different from a woman’s concerning disease transmission.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

But why??

Male rectums are more disease prone or it caught fire their first.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Meh.

So I don't post here much at all, these days, which makes my status as a leftist member easy to bear. And I'll emphasise leftist as opposed to liberal/social democrat, which appears to be often conflated with the former in everyday US conversation. I don't shy away from Marxist and anarchist theory, so y'all know just what names to call me.

Now that we've got the (re)introductions out of the way...

Pride Month is an interesting event for several reasons. Obviously, I think the concept of LGBT pride is absolutely necessary when society is largely programmed to be opposed to it (I know some would argue the reverse, but that's a debate that won't lead anywhere, given that we still couldn't come to a consensus on who the real TPTB were for years in the CT community). This is a vulnerable minority community which doesn't stand in active opposition to heterosexuality, or the "nuclear family", or "traditional gender roles", but largely exists independent of these factors, and sometimes even in cooperation.

I would vehemently disagree that it's a slippery slope towards the evils of child molestation and similar acts, because those are pursuits which flagrantly breach consent. I'm a straight male, so I can't speak for the LGBT community, but through friendships and personal relationships as well as general discourse, it's been made obvious to me that consent is paramount in LGBT spaces. Children cannot give consent to adults: people who believe otherwise are called out and cast out of these spaces, just like would-be rapists, racial fetishisers, etc.

These communities aren't organised for the express ambition of converting kids, either. I can't believe I even have to type that, but people still believe it. If I had a pound for every time a gay friend rolled their eyes at straight people trying to kiss or grope them while drunk "because let's be silly", I'd be able to afford healthcare for three generations after US Big Pharma buys the NHS. Seriously, no one wants this.

The most awesome thing about Pride Month for me, however, is its origins in civil disobedience in the face of a corrupt system. It's the same sentiment that got me to join this forum.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It was probably the food coloring in the Mountain dew. Everyone knows the natural color of mountain dew is acid green. Ya start messing with #...

link   
Could you choose to be gay tomorrow morning???

Of course not..

Maybe they come out of the closet because they are attention whores???

Maybe they were really gay..

Maybe they were bi, but attention whores..

So do you think no girl ever banged an unattractive guy for whatever benefit?!?! Lol

Maybe they are only attracted to the attention and are not sexually attracted to the other person??

link   
Could you choose to be gay tomorrow morning???

Of course not..

Maybe they come out of the closet because they are attention whores???

Maybe they were really gay..

Maybe they were bi, but attention whores..

So do you think no girl ever banged an unattractive guy for whatever benefit?!?! Lol

Maybe they are only attracted to the attention and are not sexually attracted to the other person??

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ihavenoaccount

I find the “leftist “ tag some made up BS so more moderate conservatives can pretend “we don’t mean everyone...” when the run around touting their ridiculous conspiracies..

You couldn’t find one policy proposal of quote some elected democrat lobbying for ANY of the BS the conservative crowd pretends “leftists” want..

By no one, I mean no elected official or other bigwig with any actual authority.. you can find one random nobody saying anything..

No one wants totally open boarders..

No one wants abortion to the last second..

No one wants a total gun ban and confiscation..

No one wants to take all the wealth the rich have and give it all to welfare queens..

No one wants to feminize all the men..

These are fake positions where the right dies win, but only because they have no opposition o the topic..

They fabricate a bad guy to hype up the sheeple.

edit on 4-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

🙋‍♀️ Mr Masonicus excuse me please...
May I be excused from this portion of class? I don't think it will be fruitful.

Isn't he the best? We should declare him The Man of ATS

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join