It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There is a vast difference between supporting gay rights/not living in fear/not being homophobic, and pushing an agenda. Pity that you're not intelligent enough to understand the difference.

originally posted by: Bluntone22
It's pretty sad that people feel the need to have their existence justified.

Not wanting to be persecuted for their sexuality somehow equates to needing their existence justified? What a stupid comment.

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's even sadder if the only thing you feel makes you special in life is how you have sex.

What is this even supposed to mean? What kind of idiotic BS assumption is this? What is your justification for claiming that the only thing that makes them feel special is being homosexual? The fact that gay people no longer have to hide in the closet somehow means they define themselves only by their sexuality? There is less than zero logic behind your idiotic drivel.

originally posted by: ketsuko
The problem with your model is that boys who do want to play with trucks aren't allowed to.
Now you are literally just making stuff up. Stupid, nonsensical stuff.

This place gets sadder and more disgusting with every passing day. I legitimately cant believe the amount of sheer ignorance that pervades this website.
edit on 3-6-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Also, what's this amazingly disgusting BS equating homosexuality to pedophilia? That is amazingly ignorant and disgusting. You realize many pedophiles are straight, right? And implying that homosexuals are pedophiles is one of the most ignorant, uneducated, backwards views a person can possibly have?
What a thoroughly ignorant and disgusting person you are...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

There is a vast difference between supporting gay rights/not living in fear/not being homophobic, and pushing an agenda. Pity that you're not intelligent enough to understand the difference.

It is people like you who actually can't understand the difference... An agenda has been pushed during the Obama era and to this day more strongly than ever before. People who want to keep their conservative values are being FORCED to toe the new LGBT line. People are being incarcerated and fined for not calling a "woman" someone who was born a man, and still looks like a man...

Women are being FORCED to use their bathrooms and locker rooms with "biological men who claim to be women inside..."

Children are being exposed to watch gay, lesbian and sexual interactions even when parents don't want their children exposed to this behaviour...

That is an agenda being FORCED on people including children...

Most conservatives/Republicans/people who lean to the right don't care whom ADULTS chose to sleep with unless they are minors...

But we even have NAMBLA members openly calling to make it legal for them to have sex with minors and the left, worldwide, is siding even with that agenda...

edit on 4-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's hilarious that as soon as it's no longer socially acceptable to be a blatantly homophobic bigot, the bigots start claiming that there is a "homosexual agenda" being pushed down their throats.
"Oh noes! People call me out now if i openly hate The Gays! MY FWEEDOMS!!!"

You cant say things like "the only thing (gay people) feel makes (them) special in life is how (they) have sex," or imply that homosexuals are necessarily pedophiles, and then turn around and claim that you arent homophobic and dont dislike gay people. Youve already shown your hand.

Have fun being on the wrong side of history, many of you. Rest assured that if you (ever) have children and grandchildren, they will be incredibly embarrassed by and ashamed of you.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
But we even have NAMBLA members openly calling to make it legal for them to have sex with minors and the left, worldwide, is siding even with that agenda...

And that is just blatantly, shamelessly false. I'm not sure if youre a shameless liar or are just thoughtless and gullible enough to fall for some hilariously and transparently false fear-mongering. But either way, you should be ashamed and embarrassed for that claim. The left has absolutely not sided with that agenda in any way, shape, or form. I would be shocked if even the most shamelessly disingenuous partisan liar would repeat a claim that outrageous. And yet, here you are...
edit on 4-6-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

You get the award for labeling the most other people in this thread. Way to go. I was going to post some stuff about how they gay movement is bullying; but you saved me the trouble.

I'm not going to post anything else in this thread; I don't want to get in your way.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Bloodworth

That doesn't change the fact all mammals touch eachother for an abundance of reasons and to create offspring is probably not even in the top 10.
By your definition if you have the urge to get physical without the intent of procreation you're just as much a pervert as you accuse others to be.

Only if that urge is with the same sex....urges for the opposite sex is normal.
You can argue all you want but again the way humans were made. It cannot be more straight fowards.

That's why the defense is so shocking.

Its like arguing that a square block will fit into a round hole.
You might.be able to get the square block in with some extra force and lots of lubrication.
But they are doing it wrong....

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You're (thankfully) not the authority on what is "normal" whatever that is supposed to mean. I don't want to endlessly repeat myself so I just have one final question:
Who the # do you think you are trying to tell two adults in love they're not allowed to feel how they do?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Red hair also isn't "normal." Should we discourage our children from treating them with the same respect as we would "normal" people. Should we start calling the Irish out for holding St. Patrick's Day parades?

The sheer ignorance I see displayed on this site is absolutely appalling.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
It's so sad.....these people have a malfunction in the wiring of their brains.

Man and women were ment to go together to breed for the survival of the human race.

There is only 1 way to reproduce and that should be a huge telling of what's the right way of going about things.

Ok so you are at least aware of the survival of the species through procreation , then surely with the same reasonable mind you could conclude that maybe homosexuality is species wide survival feedback affect from the earths and humans biosphere , to prevent overpopulation when food and other resources are scarce !

because we are animals and just like other animals we have to find a balance with nature , so maybe homosexuality is that adaptation to our limited environment !

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Oh you mean like you insinuating that if I watched the photos you seem to have in your pc of hairy men I was going to turn gay?

That isn't insinuation. Insinuation would be me asking you if you'd feel better right now after looking at those photos. I merely asked if those photos could give you the gay, which oddly, you haven't answered.

It is more than obvious what your attempt was... You wrote what I didn't write at all in my statement about "adults' behaviour being modified..."

In adults behavior modification is much harder...

You never used the word 'harder', you said it was possible.

Here you go once again trying to claim I stated something I didn't.

Oh, sorry, I thought you asking me if I didn't care about age differences was you trying to angle for a date with this young stud. I mean why ask if I have an age issue or not unless you want some action?

BTW, I am not gay, but nice try...

I've found that the virulently homophobic are often time closet homosexuals who haven't come to grips with their sexuality.

You also didn't respond my question, humm I wonder what that means.

I'll answer your question. I think people should only marry someone born on the exact birthday that they both share and then when they have sexual relations, only for procreative purposes of course, it should be with the lights off and a bag on each of their heads.

edit on 4-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Oh boy, you sure do have some reading comprehension problems. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's the hallmark of deranged leftists. I never equated those two things. I pointed out the LGBT community seemingly targeting children with their propaganda... Too bad you're not intelligent enough to understand that.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's really sad. They're still using the same arguments from before the current push as though they somehow refute the new evidence. What's obnoxious about it, is how programmed they are. Their responses are all the same, even when proven wrong. "Evidence does not refute the agenda! Even when it does!"

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

What laws came into play that caused businesses to sell gay pride products or have pride month on their for-profit television channel?

Many states have anti-discrimination laws written specifically to promote, i mean protect, LGBT people and their agenda. But I must admit you do have a valid point. No one is forcing businesses to go this far. I think social media is actually to blame for most of the political things companies do.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've found that the virulently homophobic are often time closet homosexuals who haven't come to grips with their sexuality.

Sure you have. This is one of the dumbest lines of "reasoning" I've ever seen and I see it promoted in this area all of the time. It's really just an attempt at a stealth insult. No one says "I find the most anti-global warming people are really closet environmentalists who haven't come to grips with their environmentalism yet." Nor do they say "I find the most islamaphobic people are really closet islamists who haven't come to grips with their religious identity yet." It makes you look like a moron and you're not one. So quit perpetuating this idiocy.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

1)

I think saying “people want to feel justified “ is fair.. it is literally human nature to want to be accepted by your tribe...

I think it is ridiculous that he would pretend as if seeking validation is not a fundamental part of being s human being.

2) ditto on the seeking praise for sexual matters..
that is where penis jokes/envy/exc comes from lol..

3) that is the SOP for conservatives lol...they lose the argument on basically every policy the dems/left is actually proposing... so they pretend the dems/left want to do something no one in authority has ever said they want to do...

Propaganda for dummies

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

they lose the argument on basically every policy the dems/left is actually proposing... so they pretend the dems/left want to do something no one in authority has ever said they want to do...

my sides

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Then why do you only debate silly, slippery slope BS that no one has ever proposed??

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Sure you have. This is one of the dumbest lines of "reasoning" I've ever seen and I see it promoted in this area all of the time. It's really just an attempt at a stealth insult.

Lol, nothing stealthy about it, it's been proven over and over again. Lame ass TV televangelist? Closet homo. Hardcore anti-gay politician? Likes boys.

You want some examples?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

What have I been debating that hasn't been proposed? I want quotes or links to my posts.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I agree with you for likely the only time ever...

That is exactly as silly as claiming that falsely accusing people of racism. Makes them a racist...

Racism and homosexuality already have definitions...that do not include “being mean to racists or homosexuals....
edit on 4-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join