It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Month: The Slippery Slope Is Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I remember getting mocked and ridiculed here for pointing out the slippery slope by our local LGBT contingent back when gay marriage was still being debated. You know, before our kings on the supreme court decided we needn't decide for ourselves and legislate for ourselves.

I was told over and over that the slippery slope wasn't real. That they weren't trying to indoctrinate our children or anything. Well fast forward half a decade and the slippery slope is proving not to be a logical fallacy, but rather reality. Especially as it comes to pedophilia. Take this special filter from snapchat (an app targeted at users between 10-25). Love has no age.

Or the idea that this is a thing we need to legislate against, yet the left is fighting tooth and nail. No child labor, but making them do drag shows is a-ok.

They're not trying to target kids, remember? Just forget about the demographics that use snapchat. It's just a wild conspiracy. They're definitely not trying to indoctrinate your kids.

Ok, just a coincidence. Just because snapchat and nickelodian are pushing the LGBT agenda despite their consumer base being children, doesn't mean anything. Your kid doesn't need snapchat or nick.

Well, how about clothes?

Of course any intellectually honest person could see this coming from a mile away. Even many activists all the way back in 2011 said they were looking to indoctrinate kids

In a sane, critical thinking society there would be a roll back of the laws that have led to this. But that's the problem with how it all went down. We can't roll back any laws, we were dictated to that this is the way it must be, by the supreme court. To overturn what they have said would require a constitutional amendment and there is little hope that we would ever achieve a 2/3 vote in both chambers of congress to create it. Even if we did, there is no way 38 states would ratify it. Sadly, we live in a politically correct propaganda country where we'll continue down this path despite the obvious destruction that is to come from it.

Take pride in our nations destruction.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've got a lot of gay friends, and I'm from a generation when bullying/gay bashing was common, when people waited until after high school to come out because it was safer. Funny thing, even back in the early 90s a lot of them weren't big on Pride marches. And they hated the activists groups like Queer Nation.

The movement has gone too far, way too far. Leave the kids out of it, especially pre-high school. Enough parading in the street like it's Mardi Gras. There should not be small children where there are old people prancing around nude or in bondage get-ups - what are these STOOPID parents thinking? Too many of them are obsessed with an image of being 'cool' to have much sense about what children are comfortable with.

They are no longer an 'oppressed group' - not by a long shot - in any Western country. Enough special protections. I'm not sold on gay marriage either although civil unions ... whatever. I don't think straight people should be allowed to marry more than twice, either, or that no-fault divorce when children are involved should be allowed. Either the institution means something or it doesn't and if it doesn't, then why have it or give any tax/pension advantages.

Even one of my most 'out there' liberal friends once said she figured society has had thousands of years of trial and error and that the nuclear family unit was granted special support because that was probably the structure that worked best overall or for the largest number of individual members. No arrangement is going to suit everyone; a balance needs to be met. Right now we're tipped over too far in a way that just isn't good for future civilization.

What I've been warning about for years and I wish more of these gay activists would heed it, is that the farther they push their extreme, the harder the inevitable (and yes, it is inevitable) push-back will be. They'd be wise to study not only the Nazi era again, but the Weimar decadence that prompted the Germans to vote them in. Because a student of that part of history would have to have some large blinkers on to not see that one extreme led straight to the other.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It's pretty sad that people feel the need to have their existence justified.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's even sadder if the only thing you feel makes you special in life is how you have sex.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Since gay is something you're born with it is probably logical that children who are gay not be subjected to the confusion of generations past where the girls were given baby dolls and the boys were given trucks. Best to allow for every instance and every possiblilty so that kids dont feel like freaks.
Acceptance and support can go a long way.
If a child is not gay they are not going to be turned gay.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hetro man........ only way to go. (can't have that) but well if you look on You Tube at Van Halen - Ice Cream Man You'll get the idea. The rest of this off track is just fecal/reprobate.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm a firm believer in freedom and equal rights.

If people are gay, then they're gay. If they want parades and to celebrate being gay, . . . . *shrugs* good for them.

But pedophiles infringe on the rights of children. I think we should be allowed to shoot them.

Publicly.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annagramma

But there are already gay children... all the way back to birth. The little boy who wants to play with girls toys should not be told he cant. The little girl who refuses to wear a dress and wants only to play with the other boys should not be told she needs to be a little lady.
Again they are not going to be turned gay and they sure are not going to be turned gay because of a rainbow.

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You make the gross assumption that "girls were given dolls and boy were given trucks" as though parents who did otherwise were stopped by the toy police.

You also make the assumption that no gay boys ever play with trucks anymore than any gay girls would deign to play dolls.

The problem with your model is that boys who do want to play with trucks aren't allowed to. Instead, they're forced to play with dolls on the assumption that their desire to play with trucks has been programmed into them by their parents, and ditto with the girls and dolls. No one ever stops and thinks that many parents put their kids down and take note of what they show interest in.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

All of those things you kinda have to be pushing pedophilia into... it is a very obvious sign of someone who literally thinks pedophiles are EVERYWHERE around them..

1) “She is just a number “ is literally the oldest romantic saying in history.. obviously referring to adults who are farther than a couple years apart...

I doubt seriously you are boycotting the plethora or country music and such that use that same line..

2) assuming being gay is due to your brains wiring, as is my assumption considering that I couldn’t decide to be gay tomorrow..

Gay drag shows and such might be what gay kids want to do.. it is a far cry to say because some kid likes dressing like a girl. That the parents are pedophiles..

3) again gay kids watch nickalodean too..

4) again there are gay kids, but how do you know it is in the kids section?!?!

Couldn’t it be a kids rainbow jacket in the gay pride section??

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Lol what human being in history hasn’t wanted validation?!?!

I bet people have been seeking validation from society and their peers since caveman days

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think the real problem is that because of the success the lesbian/gay community has achieved -- for consenting adults exercising their freedom of association and equal application under the law, for example -- other groups are flying under their banner in the hopes of legitimizing and legalizing their fetishes and abuses -- such as autogynephilia and pedophilia. Whereas the former is the choice of consenting adults, the latter are the abuse of nonconsenting adults and their rights, and children incapable of giving informed consent.

And it's not accurate to think the entire left or all the letters in the acronym are on the same page, pushing the same perverse behavior and ideology. Much of the "L" wants the "T" out. Many feminists are fed up with the "T". Both are outraged at the inclusion of children in drag shows and library "story" times, the medicalization of kids questioning their gender identity, most definitely the sexualization of children, and on and on.

And I'm not sure the majority of gay/lesbian people are even involved in the public LGBT scene. I know plenty who are boring as can be and just live their lives... no gay activism. They don't want any "rights" that the rest of us don't have. They aren't looking for attention or protesting microaggressions or demanding validation from anyone.

It doesn't help our purposes to lump them all together... it only helps them, propping up the illusion that they have more support and therefore more power than they really do have (Alinsky Rules...). It makes their message the loudest and the most frequently heard, rather than highlighting other -- reasonable and rational -- voices.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Validation for their individual accomplishments maybe.
But not for being born straight or gay.
Congratulations on your sexual orientation, here's your trophy.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The snap chat filter thing is bizarre and troubling...

The conspiracy bit of me makes me wonder if it is messages being planted like that in apps and in the Mainstream that give a green light to someone that otherwise would not head in that direction, then they catch a case and get a number in the private prison system. More people locked up equals more profit...

edit on 2-6-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How about, instead, we try to be good people. Just that...people.

Instead of identifying with witch ever group.

We all claim we want equality, always a good thing, yet we separate ourselves into this group, or that group...demanding we be treated differently from others.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That isn’t assuming any of that, if your talking about the average and society over all..anecdotal tales only concern individuals.

What we like sexually isn’t decided by environment imho.. it is just too deeply buried in our wiring.

But what we wear, toys we play with, exc.. is absolutely decided by environment..

The scotts wore dresses and that was manly..

Obese flat round faced women, were the ideal in China..

Small dainty penises were the rage in ancient Greece.... which is why none of their perfect physical specimen statues are packing..

That goes for gay quirks too.. the whole limp wristed stuff is learned.. obviously.

edit on 2-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Just. . . . just no gingers.

'Kay?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Since gay is something you're born with it is probably logical that children who are gay not be subjected to the confusion of generations past where the girls were given baby dolls and the boys were given trucks. Best to allow for every instance and every possiblilty so that kids dont feel like freaks.
Acceptance and support can go a long way.
If a child is not gay they are not going to be turned gay.

I was born alcoholic...I will send my PayPal account, send me a grand and support how I was born.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Didn’t they find out that there is absolutely an alcoholic gene???

Isn’t that exactly the thing your making fun of? Lol

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I identify as a lottery winner but the state still refuses to give me a mansion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join