posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:00 AM
Why not, Jesus of Nazareth was Jewish too wasn't he?
- The Pope’s Mother, Emily Katz (Kaczorowska), is Likely of Jewish Descent
- The Pope’s Family Friends were mostly Jewish. Jerry Kluger, a Jewish Boy, Is His Life Long Friend
- Pope Participated in Jewish Oriented Activities such as Theatre Groups,
Singing, Poetry Reading, and Literary Discussion Groups
- Pope John-Paul II Faced Deportation in Poland by the Germans, Probably Because he was of Jewish Descent, So He Took a Difficult Laborer’s Job in a
Stone Quarry to Escape Deportation and Imprisonment.
Question: Why would this happen if he were not Jewish?
- To Blend In With Christians and Not be Deported,
The Jewish Pope-To-Be Studied for the Priesthood Starting in 1943
- The Pope Worked in a War Chemical Plant to Escape 1944 Deportation
- The Pope Took Refuge in the Archbishop of Krakow’s Residence in 1944