It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets that may be kept?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We all have secrets kept. It may be little like stealing a cookie that you were not suppose to have. You could also keep a secret that you cheated on your wife or husband. Then you get into the big secrets like killing someone.

Secrets are important to keep in some cases like if you are a spy or working on something that is top secret like aliens.

You may also keep a secret if you don't want to hurt someone or want to get money by not letting whom ever in on you plan.

I have a belief that the human race is keeping a collective secret that we mostly don't even know we are keeping even though it is extremely important. I don't know either but I think it could be either the truth about the afterlife or even aliens. We could be at war with aliens right now but we are acting like we don't notice but our higher selves are aware of it somehow.

I am not sure if that is true but there is usually some amount of truth in everything.

What if this secret has been told through out time as we the human race travel throughout the centuries being remembered by our higher selves?

Am I messing with the secret just from doing this post?

I don't really know where I am going with this topic but does anyone kind or get where I am coming from? Any experiences that could be relevant to this?

All I know is that if we didn't have secrets the world would be a very different place.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I would tell you mine but then I would have to kill you. : )

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just don't speak to law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The secret is everything but nothing really? Maybe the secret is it isn't a secret "in plain sight" is the best place to hide.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The secret is everything but nothing really? Maybe the secret is it isn't a secret "in plain sight" is the best place to hide.

Yea it is like you are told everything yet nothing at the same time. There has to be more. Everything would make no sense if there wasn't something big that we don't know.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
People are full of sh#t
If you are unsure what they told you move on.
rumor of a secret is a manipulation tactic.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
People are full of sh#t
If you are unsure what they told you move on.
rumor of a secret is a manipulation tactic.

Yes people are full of it. But idc what people do they must lie for a reason. The big take away was is there a secret that will blow you away here in our perceived reality. manipulation is a douche move but is there a reason for it and if so what is the reason.

Your post confuses me in all honesty...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Enjoy this vid, and ponder that we don't know nothin.

(ETA: it should be noted that many anomalies from google earth can be caused by the digital mapping and assembling).
edit on 2-6-2019 by Nothin because: ETA

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I see you say you don't know where you are going with this post is that the truth or are you keeping it a secret

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
I see you say you don't know where you are going with this post is that the truth or are you keeping it a secret

Nope I have no clue only theories. But I do have ideas about that I cant say.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

When we die we wake up in a video game arcade with the machine we were hooked up to asking to insert more money.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That would be cool and prolly closer to the truth then anything I could think of. That is the only thing that would make any sense. I mean why are we alive in this day and age at the brink of so many scientific breakthrough? It seems just to convenient. Why aren't we alive 500 or 2000 years ago. Something is fishy is all I am saying.

Rick and Morty rules!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I definitely understand what you’re trying to say. Very interesting topic to explore, it would be explored in more depth if more people had more time to spare, that is when they are not nose to the grind trying to just stay alive and comfortable.

Those of us with the mind to escape the illusion set before us, and explore topics such as this, have been given a gift.... I do believe.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I think we're being steered away from our natural evolution towards zero secrecy. That we'd all gain inherent ability to discern truth via emotions/intuition/psychic ability. Pretty much everything the government does now wouldn't be possible without secrecy.

There's no reason we can't have direct democracy now with the internet. Most bills wouldn't pass the way they're currently structured to screw over the peasantry.

Apart from that - I think the secret of humanity is our reality-creative potential. We're all co-creators of this reality.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Shhhhhh!

It's a secret!

new topics

top topics

join