It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States is under Ransomware Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Another OP reported out back on May 16, 2019 you can read his thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Over the last several days, another attack was reported on the city of Baltimore. You can read about it here: www.nytimes.com...

Ransomware is defined here: www.us-cert.gov...

DAY +3. I am also aware of an fluid ongoing unresolved situation that remains under Ransomware attack as of this moment. It involves a specific food commodity used globally that is traded in the futures market and is causing the disruption of 1000's of employees in the USA. The attack is across several states and involves multiple organizations who are the end producer of this specific item. Additionally, their supply chain base is also being attacked by Ransomware. Search the futures markets for high volume puts or calls within a specific food commodity sector within the past several weeks. Report out to the SEC if you observe any anomalies. This issue will lead to massive financial losses and higher food prices for Americans. No, it was not caused by floods or bad weather, regardless of what the MSM will claim, and no Trumps trade policy with China didn't cause it; unless China owns Ransomware or their lap dog in North Korea does. Could be Iran? Or, it could be just some 45 years old 500 pound something in mommies basement. I don't know.......... yet

What allows this type of crime is Bitcoin. The world needs to eliminate and outlaw Bitcoin.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

The type of commodity is within this report here: www.usfoods.com... This is a pdf

edit on 2-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on Sun Jun 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Added off comment

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What allows this type of crime is Bitcoin.

That is a very good point

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

How is the ransomware able to affect a food commodity? I thought it was used like blackmail. Give us the cash or we release info obtained on you, or crash your computers that kind of thing. I must be missing something?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What allows this type of crime is Bitcoin. The world needs to eliminate and outlaw Bitcoin.

Tripe

So I'm guessing bad IT security and untrained operators don't play any part whatsoever?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why the beating around the bush? Whats the commodity?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

No the ineffectiveness of security counter measures doesn't negate the fact that bitcoin facilitates all aspects of the mmo for ransomware attacks in the first place . So it's not tripe

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Guessing it could be beef and usda are hacked and maybe product tracing methods . Cows have numbers , grains of wheat don't . Why not just tell us op

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt

No the ineffectiveness of security counter measures doesn't negate the fact that bitcoin facilitates all aspects of the mmo for ransomware attacks in the first place . So it's not tripe

Double tripe

Ransomware attacks existed way before Bitcoin ever did.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's the same logic as calling for gun control after every incident. Just worse because it would ultimately only benefit the corrupt banksters.

Because we all know the big banks never would get involved in criminal business... without a fee

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Th Bitcoin genie is not ever going back into that bottle.

OP - where is the sauce? Share the details.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
OP's vagueness is quite suspicious. I clicked the last link and my browser tried to download something but I don't have enough storage available.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt

Double tripe

Ransomware attacks existed way before Bitcoin ever did.

untraceable payments is the key to this kind of blackmail. Ransomware attacks existed, but were limited to cash cards in small amounts. If you want to learn, that's cool, but please don't pretend to be the authority with no information to back it up.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I worked in auto, heavy truck manufacturing and fuel cells. All I can say that processing and growing food within a vertical integration cycle of manufacturing is highly complicated, especially much more than manufacturing. Everything is computerized along with triple redundancy and all of the companies countermeasures were attacked.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So I'm guessing bad IT security and untrained operators don't play any part whatsoever?

Nah. These guys are good and a lot of company's are extorted on a weekly basis here in the USA. These are large corporations. Rouge IT employee is possible?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I cant yet. I can go to jail as it would influence the markets. Try calling the FDA as their inspectors are residents in those plants. FBI is involved. Possible NSA. Call just came in to get back to office. Day 3+

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

OP's vagueness is quite suspicious

So you cant download a PDF file? rookie? Once I learn more I will call out Congress. Stay tuned............. Oh and Q did not send me!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Cant yet as I am privy to insider information. Hay, didn't fine and upstanding Mr. former FBI Directer James Comey put Martha Stewart in jail when he was AG in the Southern District of New York? Didn't he? I am no Martha Stewart; just an old goat.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

SEC rules.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Bone75
Conservative Utopian Republican

Me too!!! I don't know about Utopian but you write as if your a RHINO. I launched this thread as MSM has been hammering on Trump this past week for the same commodity. Could be used as a countermeasure against MSM.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

untraceable payments is the key to this kind of blackmail. Ransomware attacks existed, but were limited to cash cards in small amounts.

Good security prevents attacks, period. Blaming the currency is totally jumping over the actual issue.

If you want to learn, that's cool, but please don't pretend to be the authority with no information to back it up.

No authority required, it's common sense, at least to me anyway

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join