It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Nurse Fired After 20 Years On The Job

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

LOL, the Universities are full of Posers too.. Anyone claiming to be a "professor", of "Social Sciences" or "The Arts", to bee precise. The pseudo rubbish they try to indoctrinate their students with, all while clutching their Communist manifesto's like some kind of supreme holy book. Those people need to be fired too..!!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
Dont get me wrong, I agree with you! And most of us do, we almost all find it incredibly dangerous and irresponsible and feel she should be punished for her wrongdoings.
However, the clear divide in opinion for how she should be treated after the fact shows that people have a tolerance for some wrongs if they end up making a right at the end.
Perhaps this nurse thing is a hard example because it isnt clear if this is a just end, but you'll see that every time we make that judgement call it's from a point of incomplete clarity also, just to a varying degree.

edit on 2-6-2019 by ADAMandEVIL because: ETA fixes

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Then charge her with identity theft.

The fact of the matter is the woman has clearly proven that she is a nurse, and i can only imagine a capable one, given the period of time she has served as such, seemingly without incident nor problems arising.

My guess, if your wean was choking to death, or dying in some other nasty manner or fashion that only she could attend to, she would miraculously be a nurse once again.

Of course certificates and qualifications are important, but they are far from the be all and end all of many a trade, and simply cannot replace nor even begin to compete with practical experience which the lady has in spades.

No, I would NEVER trust anyone like her to be a Nurse.

Unlike a many on this thread, I am not gullible to trust someone who lies for decades.

You simply do not understand that even if she had the best of intentions, you CANNOT be competent if you do not have the knowledge base that takes FOUR YEARS FULL TIME to acquire.

Again, even if you want to assume she could get that 4 year full time knowledge "on the job" over the 20 years, that would require her to study FULL TIME EVERY YEAR FOR OVER TWO MONTHS.

NO EMPLOYER GIVES ANYONE TWO MONTHS OFF EVERY YEAR TO STUDY.

Clear enough !

With no proof of competence, you, on the other hand, believes she is competent just because she has been in the chair for 20 years; burger-flipper thinking.

What many on this thread dismiss as "just a paper" is NOT.
IT IS PROOF A PERSON IS QUALIFIED AND HAS DONE THE WORK REQUIRED.

No Trophy for every snowflake.
DO THE STUDY first or go home.

Good thing she was caught
Good thing the Nursing Association and employer found out and she was FIRED.

Some are just unable to understand what is self-evident.
edit on 2-6-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Whats self-evident is peoples propensity for stupidity.

Wee hint, if it looks like a Duck, and quacks like a Duck, well then it's apt to taste great with Orange sauce.

Guess you would not wish this ""fake nurse"" to save your child then should the need arise?

Nae bother wee Man your dead because M5xaz thought the nurse's credentials were suspect?

Even though her work history dictates otherwise???

Is it lonely up there on that judgmental little pedestal? LoL

If the Woman does good, how does it matter, or even why ffs?

If it ain't broke and all that jazz would seem to apply.
edit on 2-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad3000
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

LOL, the Universities are full of Posers too.. Anyone claiming to be a "professor", of "Social Sciences" or "The Arts", to bee precise. The pseudo rubbish they try to indoctrinate their students with, all while clutching their Communist manifesto's like some kind of supreme holy book. Those people need to be fired too..!!

Agree.

Plus those prof CREATE the snowflake problem.

That is why I believe the only valid University degree are STEM, IT, MEDICINE, HEALTHCARE and other "HARD" majors, all subjects that are very tough and for which that are clear verifiable, repeatable answers.
edit on 2-6-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I ken University graduates working as Managers in McDonalds with Degrees they never needed or will never even use.

Tell you this also, once you leave the likes of university, after being taught in a subject, and choose to work in the actual profession or field, 9 times out of 10, you need to relearn the skills they taught you.

There is the right way to do something, the wrong way to do something, and then there is the way it actually works in real life. Canny teach those practical skills other than by first-hand experience, and i don't imagine the nursing profession is any different to be honest.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

I've known 2nd-year, 17-year-old apprentices, that could be trusted to rewire a house on there own.

And ive also came across 3rd-year University students on placement that i would not trust to rewire a plug. LoL

There is a happy medium somewhere in-between i suppose.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

This is the same as saying all illegal aliens who become good citizens were not wrong in sneaking past the legit people who filed for citizenship or to come legally to the country.

To a reasonable person, this is not the same as saying that at all.

Lol!!

Love this kind of non argument!
edit on 2-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Does this fictitious fake Doctor cure people and perform his duty for 20 years, adequately, and to the betterment of his patients?

If so where is the fakery aside from on a piece of paper?

If these ""illegal aliens"" as you put it, take it you mean Mexicans, with as much right to the land as the rest of the European immigrants that colonized the place, contribute to society in a meaningful manner, pay taxes, and work for a living, just like the next fellow, then yes i suppose it is rather similar.

Don't hate the player's mate, hate the game.

I hate people taking what they didn't work for, using someone else that did work instead of lie their way in.
This person it says worked even as an operating room nurse, if that were your loved on being operated on you would not appreciate it.

Hating the person has zero to do with anything.
edit on 2-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

But she did the job, she did the work, and nobody complained or even batted an eyelid for 2 decades!

Could it be that you hate that she did not go to college or university, thus did not incur the horrendous student loans that you are possibly paying off yourself?

I know i have them. LoL

The world is simply not built on truth, people lie, as unfortunate as the case may be its part of the Human condition.

We are rather deceptive semi-intelligent little monkeys, and that ability to deceive goes a long way as to us being the apex predator that we are.

Edit: "Hating the person has zero to do with anything."

And yet you claim you hate people who lie or who take what they did not work for?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But she did the job, she did the work, and nobody complained or even batted an eyelid for 2 decades!

What a ton of assumption, for all you know many people suffered and no one knew, not sure how much you know about how hospitals run. Why assume a person who lied and schemed through many years is just a person looking for a job.
This person could be a silent monster for all we know, Good position to do harm as well good.
one of these.....

Nurses who kill: There've been more of them than you might think. And there could be thousands of victims

nationalpost.com...

ERLIN — Niels Hoegel, a 41-year old former German nurse, confessed on Tuesday to one of Europe’s most gruesome mass murder cases since World War II and admitted to killing 100 patients between 2000 and 2005. Hoegel had already been sentenced to life in prison after being charged with at least six murders and several more attempts. But prosecutors pushed for a new trial after details indicated Hoegel may have killed 100 more victims, injecting them with deadly drugs such as lidocaine and calcium chloride, according to prosecutors who said Hoegel acted out of “boredom.”

www.washingtonpost.com... c2c3b27a6

Authorities suspect the Texas pediatric nurse, 66, may have killed up to 60 children in her care with fatal overdose injections at hospitals and clinics around San Antonio between 1977 and 1982. She was sentenced to 99 years in 1984 for killing 15-month-old Chelsea McClennan, and another 60 years for nearly killing 4-week-old Rolando Santos.

people.com...

I hate things people do I don't hate People, when Jesus returns soon he will fix everyone up with whatever they deserve. We are suppose to respect the law of the land.

student loans that you are possibly paying off yourself

Bout to die of old age, back in "my day" they didn't need huge loans.

edit on 3-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Nursing school only gives 20% of the basic training 80 % is on the job training after you get out of nursing school.

I am a EMT-B and worked ambulance under a paramedic for 6 months before I had the experience to work as a industrial EMT on remote job sites

As a EMT-B i could not give injections but my mother was a diabetic with Parkinsons and because of severe tremors could not give her self insulin.
Me or my father had to give her injections.

I just got out of the hospital yesterday after a week recovering from a heart Catheterization.

During recovery i was taken care of by LVN's RNs CAs

In a ER you have critical care RNs or emergency room RNs.

In some clinics you may be treated by NPs Nurse practitioners working under the supervision of a doctor by phone in some cases.(rural areas where there is not a doctor in town. Very common in Alaska.)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I would not hold my breath waiting on Jesus mate, you might need that ""Fake Nurse"" sooner than you imagine.

A ton of assumption eh?

This from a Man that places his belief in anthropomorphized invisible sky Gods? LoL

Tell me this where did your God get his degree?

She worked as a nurse for 20 years, treated people for all that time, and no matter what this screwed up world believes, she will still be a nurse, quite simple really, no matter what pieces of paper say or do not say.

Tell you this also your Jesus world see her as a nurse, because its what she does.

Edit: Also the spurious murdering nurses you reference were medical healthcare trained professionals with applicable qualifications.

edit on 3-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have two masters degree and been working in my field for over 20 years and there are some guys who are not certified and only work as "assistants" and they can run circles around the ones who come out of college with a degree. If I had to compare the education I received back in the mid 90's to what I can learn today on YouTube I would say simply getting online and doing research can gain you much more information and better presentation then what I received at University. Many professors back then and today simply don't care and give a list of things to study so basically the library and the internet are your real teachers and most importantly on the job training (observing/assisting). I would say the vast majority of careers today you can master from sources outside a traditional brick and mortar building (university). This lady was given job performance evaluations and many supervisors and fellow medical professionals observed her while she was performing her duties and it was satisfactory enough for them to keep her employed for 20+ years. A piece of paper stating you read a book and passed a multiple choice test seems to be the gold standard for evaluation of ability, when in reality on the job performance is far more superior in finding out who is truly capable of doing the job and after 20+ years years without being fired shows a lot of ability when it comes to her job. Will Hunting said it best "you dropped $50,000 on an education you could received for $5 in later charges at the local library". Damn straight.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Whats self-evident is peoples propensity for stupidity.

Wee hint, if it looks like a Duck, and quacks like a Duck, well then it's apt to taste great with Orange sauce.

Even though her work history dictates otherwise???

No
I would NEVER let that fake nurse her touch ANYONE.

You turn reality 100 PERCENT UPSIDE DOWN.

Without the 4 year FULL TIME TRAINING it is IMPOSSIBLE, simply IMPOSSIBLE that she be competent, as knowledgeable as real TRAINED Nurses.

I tried to tell you that for that to happen, on the job, over 20 years, each year she would need MORE THAN
2 MONTHS OFF TO STUDY
EVERY YEAR
FOR TWENTY YEARS

Plus , PLUS, even more time off to take the REQUIRED continuing update classes even the 4 YEAR TRAINED RNs need to take

You are refractory to logic and FACTS !

And no, this statement of yours is FALSE:
"once you leave the likes of university, after being taught in a subject, and choose
to work in the actual profession or field, 9 times out of 10, you need to relearn the skills
they taught you. "

Not in Engineering, Math, Medical Sciences, etc REAL Degrees. At least for Math it should be clear enough to you , but, guess not. Can't fix...

The only "College-educated" people that end up working with you at McDonalds are those with Majors is stupid/useless degree like "international relations"/ poli-sci ( AKA as communism)

You just pull out the opinion that that fake nurse is competent out of NOWHERE.
PLUS, you claim she is competent despite the fact that the government and the Nurses regulating body, who DO KNOW more about it that YOU, decide otherwise.

I guess its' people like you that elect Hank Johnson:

But hey, Hank has been doing this job for 12+ long years, so, by your "logic" he must be competent, right ?

Nope, nothing to see here, Hank was perfectly right to be concerned about the island of Guam tipping over, move on, move on.
edit on 3-6-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What in the holy f--- does this have to do with Hank Johnson?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Especially in Engineering. LoL

Uni/College teaches you the basics and fundamentals, it's expensive and you come out knowing less than half of what you should with very little, if any, real practical on the Job experience.

Better of with an apprenticeship to be honest, cheaper, but not as much fun. LoL

She will have had the study and training you sill fool.

Just under the assumed identity.

Elsewhere do you assume she got off to whilst all the other nurses were training?

Away for a fag, on a shopping trip perhaps? LoL

This is not rocket science, just 20-year-old fraud, stupidly committed, but none the less the Woman's a Nurse.

And you would have a hypothetical dead child on your hands for refusing to allow her to assist.

Logic and facts indeed.
LoL
edit on 3-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It will be Hank Marvin next i imagine.

I'm starving now. LoL

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What in the holy f--- does this have to do with Hank Johnson?

That whistling you are hearing is sarcasm going way, way above your head.....

....enjoy your lifelong career in burger flipping.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

For a fool, check a mirror.

Read slower what I wrote above.

I will extract for you the most salient paragraph. Read slow now and check the dictionary if you hit on big words:

You claim she is competent despite the fact that the government and the Nurses regulating body, who DO KNOW more about it that YOU, decide otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join