It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Democrat Instigated Violence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure that righteously beating the ever loving sh!t out of someone who did that would improve or prevent future cowardly attacks like this one, but it would damn sure be satisfying to do/watch.

Also, how long before the contained liquid graduates to bleach, or acid?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
With President Trump out of the country "being Presidential" in the United Kingdom this upcoming week, 90% of U.S. media will need a reason to avoid showing those images, as much as possible.

And they'll get it, because the showboating do-nuthin Democrats will be trickling back into Washington tomorrow, after another 10 day vacation.

What's going to shock a lot of Democrats, is that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has mentally "short-circuited" from STRESS.

Check out this brief clip from yesterday, outside the Democrat convention in California.

Pelosi is becoming a huge liability: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
With President Trump out of the country "being Presidential" in the United Kingdom this upcoming week, 90% of U.S. media will need a reason to avoid showing those images, as much as possible.

And they'll get it, because the showboating do-nuthin Democrats will be trickling back into Washington tomorrow, after another 10 day vacation.

What's going to shock a lot of Democrats, is that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has mentally "short-circuited" from STRESS.

Check out this brief clip from yesterday, outside the Democrat convention in California.

Pelosi is becoming a huge liability: twitter.com...

I wonder if she has a bad case of dementia or is exhibiting some stage of Alzheimer's.. I have never been around an Alzheimer's patient but from what I have heard I would not wish that upon anyone, especially the family and care givers.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Being the peaceful kinda guy that I am, I would most likely brush off throwing a milkshake at me. However, this creates a conundrum for me. Brushing it off tends to encourage others to do the same or to step it up a notch, which will in the end lead to more incidents like the soft ball shooting. So when does it become appropriate to respond? I have a couple of rules for myself in those regards and would actually like to see more people with the same mind set.

RULE 1. live peacefully but with blunt honesty
RULE 2. If your a female (REAL not transgendered or identifying) You have ONE free shot. You'd better make it count because there will never be a second.
RULE 3. For every action there is and will be an equal and opposite reaction.
RULE 4. There is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives.
RULE 5. Go back to living peacefully but with blunt honesty.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join