It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Democrat Instigated Violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I wish those who are attacked would turn and absolutely co-cock the perps (male, female, or in between) hitting them so hard that they are lifted off the floor and their facial features are rearranged permanently so every time they looked in the mirror there would be a reminder that actions have consequences.

Ooops sorry not touchy feely enough..

Wtf is "co-cock"? That sounds like something you'd see in the San Fran craigslist personals.

Are you trying to say coldcock? And did your imaginary bravado eat all the punctuation or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It would certainly be tempting to clean up the mess using the attackers facial features--such as his nose, and mouth.

But then my veneer of civilization is somewhat thinner at such times, than it might otherwise be.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So you would knock a girl out for that?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OKAY -
In earlier reports it was disclosed that the attacker had previously been the opposing candidate for Getz's congressional seat.
That's a fairly important consideration.
Just saying.

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So you would knock a girl out for that?

Equality! Cause bodily harm to a person of (insert gender), potentially get hit back by that person regardless of your gender! Progress!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

They moved on from equality. Now it's equity. Equality doesn't work because you can give everyone $10k and some will succeed and some will fail. Now we need to focus on equity, giving everyone the amount they need to succeed. If you blow that first $10k on drugs here's another $10k to try again.

So with that in mind I guess you punch her just hard enough to knock her out, but not as hard as a man.
edit on 2-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't think hoping for suicide or threatening to knock someone's block off is appropriate to the situation here.

It was a milkshake. Now, it probably hurt, and the action was certainly inappropriate, but she has been arrested and charged with battery. She also "showed her ass" (local saying) in front of a lot of people. Right now, I'd imagine there are a lot of people looking at this incident (it was surely reported in local news) going "Wut?" The Florida panhandle is decidedly conservative - it is the home of the "Redneck Riviera" - so the spin is not going to be kind to her.

The danger will not come from incidents like this... they have happened since the first caveman stood up and threw a stick at another caveman... but rather from the organization of said incidents. Antifa... that's an issue that will get someone (probably many someones) waking up dead before all is said and done. It's organized and out of control. People packing more substantial weaponry (Steve Scalise's shooter) are a problem that will eventually come to the doorstep of the wrong guy and cause bloodshed.

As long as these minor incidents are handled correctly, with legal consequences like this one was, the larger problems will not become as likely to occur. That's how you control violence: at the source while it is still controllable. Over-reaction is escalation, and we are looking for de-escalation.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well. Its not like she slammed her car into him and a group of his supporters. Now that is vicious!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Whataboutism. Democrats cheer and encourage violence. Democrat leaders are calling for escalations.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not just the leaders. Had she slammed her car into him a bunch of his supporters, she would have had another excuse.

That is the problem. All violence is wrong. All of it. No matter what. Anything less is advocating for violence, which IMO is as bad as the violence itself. That includes only denouncing it when it;s the "wrong side" doing it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like more Democrat instigated violence continues.

U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz (from Florida) was viciously attacked at a local town hall "event" !!!!

The lone attacker has been arrested and charged with battery.

The Democrat has a suspiciously sounding "Russian" name too.

‘MILKSHAKING’ CROSSES THE POND, MATT GAETZ GETS DOUSED IN PENSACOLA

Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz was attacked by a flying beverage as he left a town hall event at Brew Ha Ha in Pensacola, Florida Saturday.

Video of the incident surfaced on Twitter Saturday afternoon. Gaetz was walking away from the venue when he clearly reacted to being struck by something.

Local Pensacola outlet WKRG reported that the alleged culprit was Amanda L. Kondrat’yev, 25, who was there to protest Gaetz at the event. She was detained at the scene and arrested with no further incident. She has since been charged with battery.

"Democrat Violence out of hand and out of control !!!"

gosh you such an clown. do you have a life? do you meet people or do you sitting in a bunker without any contact to human beings? it seems so.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Drucifer
While I don't condone any kind of unwanted physical contact between anyone, "vicious attack" is a bit colorful for throwing a milkshake.

And calling for people to commit suicide? Well, you're certainly an upstanding human being.

Don't have the courage to directly quote your "target" I see.

Busted 😎

I've called out carewemust in the past. I used to agree with a lot of his posts, but in the last 6 months he's gone further off the deep end. Nice deflection, though.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So doesn't our president!! He's even gone as far as promising to pay people's legal fees.
I imagine the little paper cup filled with milkshake didn't injure the guy too badly. Didn't cause him to stroke out only to wake up partially paralyzed. Didn't leave him with injuries that will leave him struggling for years afterwards? Certainly didn't kill him. It wasn't like someone shot into a crowd of his supporters or jumped him in a garage and beat him to a pulp.
I've read some of the posts after Charlottesville on the alt-right white supremacists websites. Now that was cheering!
Yes all violence is wrong but if one looks at the degree of violence a milkshake thrown at someone doesn't even come close to that which has come from the right!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So doesn't our president!! He's even gone as far as promising to pay people's legal fees.

Exactly how does that make it right? Someone was murdered here last month; so can I use that as an excuse to go murder someone? "But he did it!"

That is the problem. You call out one side for (assumed; he didn't actually throw anything or hit anyone did he?) violence, then try to use that as an excuse when your side does it.

Just

I've read some of the posts after Charlottesville on the alt-right white supremacists websites. Now that was cheering!

So you think ATS is like that? Or maybe you want it like that?

Yes all violence is wrong but if one looks at the degree of violence a milkshake thrown at someone doesn't even come close to that which has come from the right!

Or the violence which has come from the left. The problem is that you are condoning violence from one side while decrying violence from the other. Just sticking in "Yes all violence is wrong but" at the beginning does not absolve you from your words. "Yes all violence is wrong, period" would perhaps do so.

There is no "but."

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So you think ATS is like that? Or maybe you want it like that?

ATS is on its way of that there is little doubt, as more and more flock to posts like this and make comments about having no sympathy,compassion for anyone on the left

Man Who Set Himself on Fire Near the White House Dies From Injuries

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

This is the only instance from the left, or the most violent instance from the left? You sure about that?
edit on 6/2/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Maybe I missed something. Show me where Trump has told people to harass all Democrats everywhere, to seek them out, to find them when they are eating and force them out.

Oh, maybe you refer to when he said this ...

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

Throwing a tomato is battery. I fully support Trump saying that. Only a moron liberal would think they have the right to go and commit a crime repercussion free.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
OKAY -
In earlier reports it was disclosed that the attacker had previously been the opposing candidate for Getz's congressional seat.
That's a fairly important consideration.
Just saying.

ganjoa

Not really.

If you are such a poor loser that you resort to attacking the person who beat you, what does that say about you as the attacker?

Looks like we really dodged a bullet there even if Gaetz didn't dodge the milk shake.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Lol. They throw shoes in some Arab countries. I had a teacher in elementary school who had a tendency of throwing shoes at unruly kids. One day the kid ducked and the shoe hit our student teacher in the face. The student teacher left the room in tears never to return. As far as I know nothing was done to our teacher we were stuck with her the rest of the year. And that was high heel shoes she was throwing at us!
Trump had security in his rallies to handle any tomato throwers. They would have been dealt with just like the milkshake thrower was dealt with here. We do have laws in place in this country ya know. There is no reason to go taking the law into your own hands. The tomato and milkshake posed very little danger of serious injury while beating the crap out of someone could result in a death.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Its not like Dems committed 50 acts of violence that resulted in death in 2018. Its not that Dems mailed pipe bombs to journalists and political rivals. The president didn't say "I'd like to punch that guy in the face"... Obviously milkshakes need to be banned to protect our beloved leaders!!!

Behold the milkshakeopolis is nigh, grab your sweet n low and skim milk and unite!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join