It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As The Masses Awaken To Deep State Crimes, More And More Information About UFO's Is Leaking Out:..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: KiwiNite
If my atheist muslim friend knew about it then I am sure devoted muslims as well.

How can someone be an atheist Muslim?

I think it happens when they use "Muslim" to identify with the culture more than the religion. It happens with Christians and Jews too; don't know about other religions. My guess would be yes.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Is the 3rd world crazy stage now?

They just strategically moved 3rd worlders across the world.

Will citizens have to fight them out?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
We should look back at what was happening the last time there was a lot of public discourse about aliens/ufos from government officials.
The Cold War was ramping up, we wanted civilians to keep eyes on the sky for unknown craft that could be spying on us.

What's today's big threat? I would guess it's closer to home.

a reply to: pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's becoming more blatantly obvious that the gov definitely keeps secrets and suppresses tech, or that everything is SNAFUBAR and spinning out of control behind the scenes. Load a little tic-tac with a emp bomb and you got a ship fleet dead in the water. Just goes to show that the longer you lie and suppress technology the more damaging it becomes. We could of had a lot of things if we industrialized space and got to the moon mining helium 3, new energy, new materials and metals and medical breakthroughs. Could of had this decades ago. Instead of living in a peaceful utopia world we're headed to a dystopia world.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I guess the problem is that if you can master interstellar travel the likely-hood that you can also subvert and infiltrate the power structure of our society is almost a certainty.

If aliens exist, if they have visited earth, the only way mere mortals such as ourselves will ever know for sure is if they reveal themselves.

Investigating the subject is fun but will always prove to be fruitless, someone isn't going to stumble on the proof it will have to be disclosed.

I think there is definitely something to the whole UFO phenomenon but most likely the rabbit hole goes way deeper than we could ever fathom. So much dis-info out there that the truth is lost in a sea of lies.

Not holding my breath personally but hopefully if we ever have disclosed contact they save humanity from our current path of destruction.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: KiwiNite
If my atheist muslim friend knew about it then I am sure devoted muslims as well.

How can someone be an atheist Muslim?

I think it happens when they use "Muslim" to identify with the culture more than the religion. It happens with Christians and Jews too; don't know about other religions. My guess would be yes.

I would say i'm a Christian Agnostic. I try to follow the moral principles outlined in the bible without really believing the stories and my cultures history is predominantly Christian. I believe in creation but accept i may be wrong, i don't think anyone knows for certain. I see religious zealots and atheists as equally arrogant.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Whatever.….every 3657 years we get hit by a near ELE....the surface of the Planet is completely re-arranged...restructured....Survivors pick thru artifacts....trying to bebuild…..artifacts from multiple cycles of this near ELE are to be found....we are constantly re-discovering OUR OWN TECHNOLOGY...you Apple-Dumplings....why the hades do you think ALL THIS TECH is simply our natural Planetary reality replicated.....yes the finders hide their artifacts and try to capitolise from them....we require a Global Strike Force to re-aquire all of this technology on behalf of Humanity.....every Country on Earth needs to provide Personell to join this force and Humanity needs to fight to get back its History and by proxy control of its future.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I guess the problem is that if you can master interstellar travel the likely-hood that you can also subvert and infiltrate the power structure of our society is almost a certainty.

If aliens exist, if they have visited earth, the only way mere mortals such as ourselves will ever know for sure is if they reveal themselves.

Investigating the subject is fun but will always prove to be fruitless, someone isn't going to stumble on the proof it will have to be disclosed.

I think there is definitely something to the whole UFO phenomenon but most likely the rabbit hole goes way deeper than we could ever fathom. So much dis-info out there that the truth is lost in a sea of lies.

Not holding my breath personally but hopefully if we ever have disclosed contact they save humanity from our current path of destruction.

"They" are us from the past.They are not SuperHuman….they are human.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join