It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As The Masses Awaken To Deep State Crimes, More And More Information About UFO's Is Leaking Out:..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Thanks incoserv, I agree, but to distract from what? That's not a question directed at you per se', but in general...

Strange times indeed eh?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Actually, I agree with you. I'm just saying the integrity of at least one of these "witnesses" shouldn't be taken at face value.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

Thank you Blackbanez, interesting point you raise.

Always good to learn something odd... and from northern Queensland even! Ha! I live in extreme southern Queensland.

Even so, the videos have been released, and are deemed not fake, by TPTB.

I know that I had a real sighting when I was only about 3 or 4 yrs old. I thought it was just a pretty balloon or something at the time. (1960, Pensacola Naval Air Station, FL military family housing) There were several people who saw it at the same time too.

I remember one of the adults at the time saying, "Well, that certainly isn't "swamp gas"!

When I was in my 20's, I discussed this with my mother, who also saw it. She was surprised because she didn't think I would remember something from being so young. My dad was assigned to Shore Patrol on the base, and he was late getting home for dinner because he was busy chasing this thing around the base from people calling in about it.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Countermeasure by The 4th Reich?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Maybe it all about amnesty about the whole Roswell an Area 51 and that it really was a "Weather" Balloon where it like opening a bag that blows like the four winds where it will be very South first then Northern after.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
I lean towards your #2 as the stronger reason... but what are they trying to divert attention away from?

Must be pretty important to divert attention away from if "admitting" UFO's existed was needed.

WW3?

I don't think it's something as big as that, as they haven't admitted to any thing special, as things are now they can just stop talking about it and common people will forget about it in a couple of days, leaving only the "UFO crowd" to think about it, again.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

As far I’m aware Lazar proclaimed element 115 to exist before it was officially known too. Could it have been a lucky guess or did he have inside knowledge?

The trouble with UFOlogy is it is so full with misinformation, disinformation, charlatans and chicanery it is extremely hard to discern the truth of things. For me what is clear are all the eye witness reports that suggest there is some real phenomena going on. Even if most of those reports consist of misidentification they can’t all be and when many reports corroborate each other, well in a court of law that would be considered evidence.

Something to consider about aliens, on one hand they could be so different to what we consider life forms we wouldn’t even recognise them as such. On the other they could be exactly like us, human in every way. It’s possible they may have one time inhabited earth or seeded us here in the first place, in those times when the gods walked with men as legend has it.

I don’t know how much you have looked into the Nazi angle, but are you aware of their occult practices? The Vrill society and lady who’s name I forget that was supposedly channeling alien beings from a star system in Orion I think it was? The Dogan tribe of Africa that knew of the binary star to Sirius which they had no way of knowing unless someone had told them of it.

Then there is Victor Shauberger who had some very interesting ideas about vortices and such who the like many other scientists were forced to work for the Nazis. It is well known the Nazis believed they were a super race decedents of the Aryan race and left no stone unturned in there hunt for knowledge and military superiority. I believe they did develop the bell which used an exotic propulsion technology along the lines of what Victor Shauberger was working on. It would have been top secret and known to only a select few but certain high ups within the US had knowledge of it and made dam sure they got their hands on it when the war was over. As part of project paperclip.

In conclusion out of all the possibilities I think the most likely is that ufos were made right here on earth, perhaps with the help of an alien race through channeling I don’t entirely discount it. But the alien concept was thrown out there so that nobody would consider that the ufos are in fact ours made right here on earth. One of the main reasons behind the cover up is because the world runs on oil, and these craft don’t. There would be no petro dollar without oil for instance.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Hello again ArMaP.

I agree the "admission" isn't anything like little green men stuff...

But, they have "officially" moved on from the old adage of swamp gas, Venus, yada, yada, yada, cough, cough... hack..

That in it itself is a pretty big step I reckon...

It is official that UNKNOWN flying objects exist, and are real. Great impetus for a funding drive for some government agency too.. Ha!

Anyhow, it will be weirdly interesting to see how this information, and news story evolves over time.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Hi there surfer_soul.... GOOD stuff you wrote there.

The trouble with UFOlogy is it is so full with misinformation, disinformation, charlatans and chicanery it is extremely hard to discern the truth of things. For me what is clear are all the eye witness reports that suggest there is some real phenomena going on. Even if most of those reports consist of misidentification they can’t all be and when many reports corroborate each other, well in a court of law that would be considered evidence.

The first big part of the quote is so true... and makes the topic frustrating for people who just want to know the truth.

I think that is also a big part of the disclosure movement...

Stop with the propaganda, and conflicting news releases.. just give us the straight dope on it all.

True also.... coming out of the closet with advanced technology too quick, or abruptly can easily collapse a economic system based mostly on another source of energy.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 2-6-2019 by pravdaseeker because: Somehow, I managed to double post, a first for me at ATS.. Apologies.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As far I’m aware Lazar proclaimed element 115 to exist before it was officially known too. Could it have been a lucky guess or did he have inside knowledge?

He could have read books and magazines from the scientific community that mentioned it many years before it was added to the periodic table.

As far as I am aware there is a rational explanation about his 115 claims.

Its other things that make his story interesting and do point to him actually maybe working on something very exotic out of Groom lake, either exotic technology or willingly working on or being a patsy for a psy-op.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

No need for inside knowledge, the periodic table had the all those elements predicted, based on the periodicity of the characteristics and behaviour of all the known elements.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I agree the "admission" isn't anything like little green men stuff...

But, they have "officially" moved on from the old adage of swamp gas, Venus, yada, yada, yada, cough, cough... hack..

That in it itself is a pretty big step I reckon...

It is official that UNKNOWN flying objects exist, and are real. Great impetus for a funding drive for some government agency too.. Ha!

Project Blue Book had admitted it, when they said that there were some unexplained sightings, so not much has changed so far.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

In the current climate my bet would be on #2 - distraction.

But then I think back to Oumuamua and there was definitely something strange with that object.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

Hello Petra137... a lot of great responses from ATS members..

Certainly, the Vatican for me is the big one ref nondisclosure, there are far to many powerful control systems in place that would fall overnight if confirmed that intelligent life forms where known to exist and to be coming into our Atmosphere, it would throw billions of people into panic as rational thinking and the masses is not something I would consider a certainty..

Whilst the good folks and patrons of ATS would no doubt crack a beer open in a I told you so moment many people would have to face that what they "knew" and believed to be true was in as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

I very much doubt any formal disclosure would be made whilst we still have a large religious contingent on earth, whilst some religions are losing numbers by the day others are still fairly firm in multiple regions.

I remember not all that long ago, the pope started saying stuff about "aliens" basically... and laying the groundwork for explaining it to church members should some sort of medium to full disclosure happen. Like if they do exist, God created them too. Other "alternative theologians" have remarked when Christ said Things about "sheep in other folds", it could have meant other planets... or In my fathers house are many mansions, could have been a reference to other planets too...

Don't know if I cotton to the above, but hey.. never know.

Yes, there would be many who would not handle it very well at all. As in go bat s**t crazy on folks..Ha! And it would most certainly cause/create massive changes to doctrinal statements, and thought processes by leaders of world religions.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I remember not all that long ago, the pope started saying stuff about "aliens" basically... and laying the groundwork for explaining it to church members should some sort of medium to full disclosure happen.

I remember that. Basically, they said that the fact that the Bible and other texts speak about the creation of this world does not mean that god did not create more, and so "people" from other worlds are also our brothers.

Edited to add that I don't think it was the Pope that said it, but the Vatican's chief astronomer or something like that.

edit on 2/6/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137

originally posted by: Saiker
I would have to agree. I pondered why the government doesn't just come out with it, and i believe they feel their power structure and undying loyalty would come into question. Think of all the possible vulnerabilities that would come to light if the people of nations came to know there are things they cannot explain away. Think of the implications of disclosure and the attention world wide it would receive. It would bring out vulnerabilities in most of the major faiths,power structures, and education structures of the world and expose many as simply a method in controlling the masses. I suspect that they know that the can of worms is opening now and are attempting to open gradually rather than the abrupt shock and awe outright disclosure would entail.

Certainly, the Vatican for me is the big one ref nondisclosure, there are far to many powerful control systems in place that would fall overnight if confirmed that intelligent life forms where known to exist and to be coming into our Atmosphere, it would throw billions of people into panic as rational thinking and the masses is not something I would consider a certainty..

Whilst the good folks and patrons of ATS would no doubt crack a beer open in a I told you so moment many people would have to face that what they "knew" and believed to be true was in as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

I very much doubt any formal disclosure would be made whilst we still have a large religious contingent on earth, whilst some religions are losing numbers by the day others are still fairly firm in multiple regions.

I do not think we will get anything other than what we have of late unless it serves a bigger purpose and currently I am struggling to see how that could come about???...

I don't know about other religions but when it comes to islam they even have a special name for aliens. If my atheist muslim friend knew about it then I am sure devoted muslims as well. On the other hand it might be like knowledge that drugs mixed with alcohol can cause psychosis and still getting shocked while actually getting one.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
If my atheist muslim friend knew about it then I am sure devoted muslims as well.

How can someone be an atheist Muslim?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: KiwiNite
If my atheist muslim friend knew about it then I am sure devoted muslims as well.

How can someone be an atheist Muslim?

maybe I should call him former muslim then.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I posted this quote on another thread.
Yet , it is more appropriate here

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Fox Mulder

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join