It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Implies that Mexico is Run by Drug Lords - Cartels - Smugglers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Malisa+4

Solutions from Geniuses deserve Awards 👍

Go Get'em Tiger !!

Oh you went the lame way, too bad man

Once you don't have a real argument you attack the person right?

Debate class 101 i guess?

So proud of you, now go get your participation trophy

I'm not a democrat

It is pathetic that you act up like a kid once you are unable to reply with a real answer, you are just equally foolish and childish like the thing you hate the most

Did your parents ever told you the truth about anything at all? Or why are you so butt hurt when you get it plain and simple in your face?

So answer a real question that is not meant to lick the boots of your leader

"How can Mexico fix the immigration problem when the US keeps providing money and guns to the cartels in Latin America, and at the same time asking for Mexico to prevent the problem the US continues to create with the left hand no one sees because they are focused so much on the right hand?"

Answer with an actual brain please, or not

I can't believe i have to treat you as a kid, you're probably like 40 or so lmao

Please indulge me and reply as the adult you thought you were all this time up until that child like embarrassing reply you posted last

edit on 2-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Yes most here are very dense. And they have failed to realize that these proposed tariffs will affect us the consumer as the seller will be forced to Taipei the price said goods.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Im still not convinced, need more memes

I see no reason why shouldnt need more memes

C'mon man, meme it like you mean it

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And has for years who else can claim one as an enemy have all the people pay for it and profit heavily,while creating programs to rid them of themselves

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
As with anything Trump he implies much, such as Nigel Farage should handle brexit
or Boris johnson would be a good PM
, but myself I would like to imply that the US is run by the MIC and the mighty $ is more important than anything or anyone.

Random thoughts are worth so little, yet we hear them every day, thank god I dont have twa[[er i mean twitter

edit on 2-6-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
And America is run by sociopathic plutomaniacs, as are most countries. Power is a hell of a drug.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

There is some truth to that, but it is not the entire truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Admitted

I wonder what's more profitable to the puppet masters.. Drug addictions, or Diseases, like Cancer?

Ummm...stop that...asking pertinent questions...

Succabi...have no preference...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In Mexico anything and everything is for sale. Cultural Artifacts, drugs, women, weapons, the courts, anything. I have seen it first hand. An acquaintance of mine was killed on a Thursday night in an accident involving a DUI. Two days later at 10 pm on Saturday night I attended the trial of the driver so everyone could fly home on Monday. That’s what money can do in Mexico.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
President Trump Implies that Mexico is Run by Drug Lords - Cartels - Smugglers.

Yep like water is wet.

Next...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ha the world over is run by cartels, criminals and drug lords, the difference being they are so entrenched we call them the authorities.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Our failed war on drugs policy is what has given the drug lords and cartels powers.

It's hard to develop a policy against something that so many Americans enjoy using.

this is the EXACT reason that lady justice is supposedly blind.

No one should criminalize based on "Morality", it's far too subjective.

personal responsibility should be the standard.

I'm certain the drugs cartels influence the Mexican Government, Look how much influence they have in the US Government.

Sorry but that is just "herpa derpa" time.
edit on 2-6-2019 by thedigirati because: the NSA said I had too😊

ETA: upon reflection, this may be part of drain the swamp, and the war with intel agencies, and how they are funded.
so yeah, starve the beast's cash flow, and sweep away their power.
edit on 2-6-2019 by thedigirati because: at gun point

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

If nothing else, its a continuation of Trump being himself.

Its a real quandry we have....Trump is inarguably full of crap. He's a land developer and salesman...its part of his DNA to embellish when he can, and just pull stuff out of his butt when he wants.

But beneath that, he is honest. He is honest with himself, at least. He will certainly employ diplomacy when it benefits him. But he will also send out a tweet calling someone stupid 10 minutes before he meets with them. Its him, being honest with himself.

I think the important thing for America is that we understand who he is, and what that means. We absolutely should be concerned about manyt hings hes done (the China patent deal is pretty bad, for example). But that is the kind of thing i'd expect from a man known to be a cheat and to employ nepotism.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You know, I actually believe this, long before Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I think as more of the deep state is exposed, the weaker will eat (give up) their own. This will probably lead to information on bribes within the US, not just in the intel community, but also Congress and the senate. As more of these political criminals give up their handlers, I think the information will lead to the actual cartel leaders in mexico, central America, South America and Asia. I just hope they have good intel and evidence, not like the crap they used to stir up fisa on trump.

If they have solid and reliable intel, let the targeted endings begin. Maybe it will change the political topography in the US, Mexico and elsewhere. One thing to consider however is that the world arms trade us 8-12 times larger than the world drug trade.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/2.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Mexico is a narco state and Trump is right to call it out. But obviously the American demand for Mexican narcotics is their biggest economy. The hedonistic, self-concerned, decadent lifestyle of godless America is ruining not only the US but other countries as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The cartels make their position clear to the politicians .

“ Silver or lead “

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Our failed war on drugs policy is what has given the drug lords and cartels powers.

Ah, I forgot... Mexico is a state of the U.S. union and as such has to abide by U.S. rules...
/sarcasm off
Mexico's response to the drug cartels is what has given them power... It is a matter of FACT that high ranking politicians, and many law enforcement leaders work for the Mexican drug cartels and have been doing so for many years if not decades...

As for POTUS Trump statement? It is 100% true. Or do people forget that the Mexican drug cartels gave the Presidency to Andrés Manuel López Obrador by murdering his political opponents?... Like every "good communist dictator" out there has done and is doing, Obrador is siding with terrorists/murderers... What could go wrong for Mexico?...

Mexican Drug Cartels Warn Politicians ‘Drop Out or Be Killed’ As Presidential Election Nears

More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of Sunday’s election

BTW, Mexico's law to disarm the populace meanwhile they allow drug cartels to be armed shows that "gun control does not help prevent gun deaths, but in fact exacerbates crime and murder in general..." In 2017 there were over 30,000 murders in Mexico, including children being murdered with firearms in a country that banned firearms to it's law abiding populace...

edit on 2-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So did we forget who allowed the guns to flow into Mexico in the first place? Was it the same guy who went to Mexico for the photo-op? I mean soo much was accomplished by all those meetings. Second off what person with half a brain thinks legalizing pot was going to stop the cartels? Lets see inflated prices due to taxes and market concerns vs already established smuggling routes and markets that still turn a profit. Hmmm, I see the cartels are doomed.
edit on 2-6-2019 by hangedman13 because: tablet issues

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No what he is trying to do is get him to be ashamed of his country 's long standing sucking at the teat of cartels and to rise up and end this corruption. Why should we keep doing brisk trade with a country that akes bribes from cartels and others to funnel the great unwashed masses to our borders unfettered ,but if I was to cross over the border legally with my passport I better be carrying some cash with me to pay federali a bribe or be planning on going to jail. It is why I never will go back there on a trip .
Places has run on you bribe me I bribe them system of corruption for decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join