It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Implies that Mexico is Run by Drug Lords - Cartels - Smugglers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Saturday, June 1, 2019

Donald Trump says the same things now, that he did 5, 10, 20 years before we elected him as our leader. He did not trade "real world" smarts, for "diplomatic" smarts, like most people do when they become a politician.

For example, today's series of Trump tweets were about Mexico, and how our past politicians have allowed that nation to take advantage of the United States.

One powerful sentence has caught the attention of a lot of people...because it's such a bold statement (phrased as a question). One that no prior U.S. President would dare imply.

Oh, he’s done it again… President Trump spotlights another truth that everyone prefers to avoid discussing:

“Are the Drug Lords, Cartels & Coyotes really running Mexico? We will soon find out!”

Everyone knows the truthful answer to that question is a resounding YES. Mexico is a narco-state controlled by drug cartels and political system of bribes and payoffs therein.

So again, the premier Gordian-knot cutter known as President Donald Trump, dispatches with obtuse dialogue concerned about delicate sensibilities, and he gets right to the truthful nub of the matter.

What makes Trump’s direct-speak so powerful is the brutal honesty of it.

Never in our lives have we witnessed a President so forcefully broadcasting the truth without regard for recipient discomfort.
See today's Trump tweets here: theconservativetreehouse.com...-164479

Refresher - Tariffs Defined: www.investopedia.com...

What does the "We Will Soon Find Out!" mean? How will Tariffs on products imported from Mexico, tell us who's really running that country?

CareWeMust

edit on 6/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Our failed war on drugs policy is what has given the drug lords and cartels powers.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I thought this was common knowledge.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Drug cartels make big money and influence politics.

We do it differently in the USA. It’s legal.
Thatt is, pharmaceutical companies manufacture addictive drugs, pay doctors to distribute them, and lobby politicians to look the other way. While simultaneously pretending to occasionally care so they can load up the privatized prisons with criminals that try to circumvent that process.
It’s a win win for those stakeholders.

Ready for your next losing argument.😀

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So Trump it going to bully Mexico and the new elected president into doing what Trump wants?
I will say that that no # the cartels control a large majority of government officials.

And also Trump is not our leader. He is our elected official to represent our country.
If he was our leader then he could dictate how our life is used.
If he was to declare martial law then he could render congress useless and only then would he be our leader. But not for long I would imagine.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Our failed war on drugs policy is what has given the drug lords and cartels powers.

It's hard to develop a policy against something that so many Americans enjoy using.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Nope! When there's an important meeting between Mexico and leaders of other countries, Mexico is always represented by a "figure head" who was elected by the people. The real leaders of Mexico are never in attendance.
edit on 6/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

He is correct,
And careful not to mention
that "Swamp Creatures" on both
sides of the isle are involved.
Not only do they profit, but Foreign
INVESTORS do as well.

The Vatican has a wall,
but does not want the Citizens
of The United States of America
to have one.

The Seven Deadly Sins :
en.wikipedia.org...

S&F
He returns not to save The World,
but to Judge it. The Word in one hand,
and The Sword in the other.
I am not worthy of washing the feet
of the One who is to be.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content/Corrections

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

No it isn't. The "war on drugs" started in 1971. Of course you can trace the origins of the drug cartels in Mexico all the back to the late 1800s even though they didn't officially begin forming as cartels until the 1920s and 1930s.

What gave these cartels power were the drugs themselves which were brought to Mexico by Chinese immigrants (opioids).

Of course, if you really want to blame US policies, then you should really look at alleged anti-immigration policies of the past which is essentially what made marijuana illegal in the first place to combat Mexican immigration, or the Chinese Exclusion Act which is why the Chinese wound up in Mexico where they brought the opioid production with them.

Personally, I don't think immigration was the real reason they outlawed these drugs. I think it was really a backfired attempt to win a sort of trade war over opioids and cannabis with Mexico. But that's my opinion.

Either way, the modern war on drugs is a symptom, not the cause.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

is he wrong? No matter how bombastic he is...hes the best president Ive ever seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yes, in Mexico the cartels control government officials.

In America pharmaceutical companies control government officials.

More accurately - money makes the world go 'round and drugs/addictions are very profitable. It isn't Mexico bringing this to America's door. I hope this is already obvious to everyone.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

well said

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Unlike our last President, President Trump got the Mexican President's attention this week.

Mexican President Hopeful for an Agreement to avoid tariffs: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Yes sir! We finally have a President who is candid, honest, and puts America/Americans FIRST.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
is he wrong? No matter how bombastic he is...hes the best president Ive ever seen.

I'm beginning to sense that the liberal media is feeling that way too. They are barely talking about Joe Biden now.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

As much as knowing the CIA/DEA runs all the Latin American drug cartels and yet here were are still working this out like we were completely and foolishly ignorant about how things really work on those Latin American countries

Sadly, someone needs to sit down mr. Trump and explain to him how things work on this side of the world. He's no street wise guy for sure, from his own words

edit on 2-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

I wonder what's more profitable to the puppet masters.. Drug addictions, or Diseases, like Cancer?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

When something is generally accepted as normal, it isn't talked about much.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Sadly, someone needs to sit down mr. Trump and explain to him how things work on this side of the world. He's no street wise guy for sure, from his own words

The point of this thread is that President Trump has the balls to say what every other President has generally accepted, in silence.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Trump has never gone out of his way to meet the president of Mexico for talks on anything.
Mexico is sending a convoy of delegates to have talks.
Obama has actually gone on more than one occasion.
Maybe pay attention more and do your research.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join