It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey - And one heck of a typo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I will keep this thread short and sweet. Earlier today, James Comey had a tweet

Tweet he deleted - which was posted - time stamped at 10:28am on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about. Q

And then Jim put a new tweet up - which was posted - time stamped at 1:32pm on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about.

As you can see, the Q is gone. Was it an accident, or what? I'm curious what others from ATS think.

Tweet
edit on 1-6-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I will keep this thread short and sweet. Earlier today, James Comey had a tweet

Tweet he deleted - which was posted - time stamped at 10:28am on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about. Q

And then Jim put a new tweet up - which was posted - time stamped at 1:32pm on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about.

As you can see, the Q is gone. Was it an accident, or what? I'm curious what others from ATS think.

Tweet

Now that is very very creepy 😂

If I entertain that idea... oh stop, nope, haven’t got the energy tonight

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Any other letter and I'm thinking, "oh yea, accident", but the letter Q has had a lot of odd connections in the conspiracy world...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

" As you can see, the Q is gone. Was it an accident, or what? I'm curious what others from ATS think. "

Comey is Going to Jail , and he made it Happen because of his Own Ideological Stupidity >? I do not Need a " Que " to See that Possible Scenario ....

edit on 1-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
James Comey is Q!

You've blown the lid off the whole thing!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Material about "Q" belong in the dedicated "Q" thread[s]...this is the current offering.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join