It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, this video made me scream like a Little Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I also had my hands between my legs. How the hell you train for that. I don't see the judges comments at the end, maybe they decided this $h!t was too much and one of them can die on tv.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Brilliant but too dangerous, it would only take one miscalculation for a serious injury or even death and that was actually not suitable for ordinary TV.
Still amazing but even I felt a little uncomfortable and I know that it was going to end fine.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Indian guy to Thor : Hold my beer....

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Earplug communication ?.. but still.. how the hell .. left left left right left right.. ohh no the other right

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I’m guessing that the salt falls out and he can see just fine. There is no way, he can’t see what he’s doing. It still had my nerves shaking.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I’m guessing that the salt falls out and he can see just fine. There is no way, he can’t see what he’s doing. It still had my nerves shaking.

Yep.Something like that. Otherwise, how did he know when he was done? Still a bit nerve wracking to watch..

Thanks,
blend

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
When he's swinging and missing, like he's trying to find out where he is.... Just no.....
But still, for me that's yet more evidence of people using higher mind powers.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That was pretty cool. How many times did they try this before they got it right.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's just a magic trick.

I would say that it wasn't real salt and the hood over his head was see through... considering their wasn't any real reason for the hood except to hide the fact that he'd removed the blindfold.

The swinging and missing would have just been an extra effect to make the illusion more suspenseful.

Still though, I wouldn't volunteer to lie there... no matter how accurate the guy was with his swing.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
guess I'll go watch You Tube, get some more.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There has to be something. Maybe rhe melons and coconuts are precut, and that mallet is plastic, and since they are already cut they break apart with a smash from the plastic mallet. Or maybe the melons and coconuts are fake.

Or the eye mask and facebag are see through. I'm pretty sure that wasn't salt; when he tilted his head upright it looked like it was POWDER falling from his eyes, not salt.

All kinds of magic tricks look real- that has to be what this was.

Plus, I don't think this show would allow an act on hat could result in smashing a man's testicles or head in, in front of a live audience. Think of the litugation. Theres no way.
edit on 1-6-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Yep.Something like that. Otherwise, how did he know when he was done? Still a bit nerve wracking to watch..

Thanks,
blend

Well, he probably knows how many there are to smash, and counts as he goes, because he can feel when he makes contact.

But- it's gotta be something. No way is it as it looks.

new topics

top topics

join