It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington’s Warnings Against Partisanship Related to the Illuminati and Democratic Societies

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The title is not mine, and I do not think that a specific ideology is to blame. Those who serve evil and oppression understand the need to pervade that which is good, and the importance of blending in with whatever people tend to believe is keeping it from affecting their lives.

So many have been fooled.

I must also stress, arrogantly, that this is a mandatory read. It will hopefully put many things into perspective, based on the early warnings of great men throughout history. My thread alone cannot convey the meaning and certainly the depth of this important topic.

Time to wake up.

Among the stranger exchanges of George Washington was a series of letters on the Illuminati of Bavaria, detailing the society’s attempts to overthrow religion and government in Europe and its presence in the United States under the guise of “Democratic-Republican Societies.” Washington’s sharp criticism of the societies is often interpreted as attacks on political partisanship.

I will include as much from the article as allowed, since my thoughts may be viewed as partisan or characterized as “knowing what’s best.” The truth is, I don’t know and simply found the article to be simple and interesting enough to share.

To understand Washington’s views, we need to examine the context. The United States won its independence from the British empire during the war of 1776, and a revolution of a very different type soon followed in France, in 1789. While the Americans established a system rooted in divine faith and individual rights, the French Revolution led to the Reign of Terror and its executions by guillotine, its “Dechristianization” movement seeking to destroy religion, and its laws to govern even the most minute decisions of each person.

Behind the French Revolution were various revolutionary societies such as the Jacobins—from which there is a direct lineage to the creation of communism in the Cercle Social in 1790 and later the Communist League (1847–1852), of which Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels were members when they wrote “The Communist Manifesto.”

Before the communist revolutions swept the world, however, rumors were spreading in the United States and in Europe of a new revolutionary conspiracy. It would be a revolution that sought to create tyranny over all citizens, and that aimed to destroy not just the traditional systems of government, but also traditional beliefs and morality.

I was surprised to see a book mentioned that I strongly believe should be read and understood by everyone. This book should be taught in schools and have a place in everyone’s home, as a reminder of what once was, and what is happening now. Do yourself a favor and learn the truth.

In 1798, this conspiracy was brought to the surface by John Robison, a Scottish scientist and professor of philosophy at the University of Edinburgh (who was also, fittingly, the inventor of the siren).

He published a book titled “Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions of Governments of Europe, Carried On In the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies, Collected From Good Authorities.” The book, which included copies of letters Robinson received as a member of a Freemason lodge, was sent out to warn the various countries about the planned revolutions.

That same year, Augustin Barruel, a French publicist and Jesuit priest, published his “Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism,” which also warned of a revolutionary conspiracy against government and religion in Europe.

These two books lead others to discover the true intentions of what many on ATS have grown to understand as the “Illuminati.” If you have taken the scholarly approach to knowing the importance of this group, you are above those who dismiss them as short-lived revolutionaries. Those that do, should suspend their current beliefs, and know that how they are portrayed in popular culture is nothing more than “cosplay,” though its mockery has become a tool in itself.

We have been told that the “Illuminati of Bavaria” had been exposed in 1786-87, by the Duke of Bavaria himself, after learning of the conspiracy. As a result, all secret societies were subsequently banned. Letters and literature belonging to the Illuminati were exposed to the public and Weishapt, the group’s primary founder, went into exile in Gotha. This was not the end, as many believe, but marked a new beginning under a different guise.

Here’s where it gets interesting for the New World.

Amidst this upheaval in 1798, Washington was mailed a copy of Robison’s “Proofs of Conspiracy.” According to the National Archives, the book was still in Washington’s library at the time of his death.

The sender was G.W. Snyder, who wrote to Washington on Aug. 22, 1798, warning him that the Illuminati was attempting to “overturn all Government and all Religion, even natural” and “to eradicate every Idea of a Supreme Being, and distinguish Man from Beast by his Shape only.” Since the Illuminati in Europe was attempting to subvert the Freemasons, Snyder asked Washington, who was also a Mason, to beware of the organization’s attempts.

Through a series of exchanges, Washington told Snyder that the revolutionary societies had not infiltrated the Freemason lodges in the United States, yet said he was certain the doctrines of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism were already spreading through other means in America.

Washington wrote to Snyder on Sept. 25, stating, “I have heard much of the nefarious, & dangerous plan, & doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me.”

Defying Washington’s appraisal, Snyder responded months later, insisting that specific revolutionary organizations were not just spreading throughout Freemasonry, but also taking form in Germany and France - two countries heavily steeped in the Occult.

Some names included, the “German Union”, and “Reading Societies” for an “Order of Men”, while France became home of the “Jacobine-Club”. Snyder went on to warn Washington that in the United States, the same was happening under the “Meetings of the Democratic-Societies” name.

After a further exchange of letters, Washington clarified his position on the Illuminati and Jacobins in the United States. He wrote on Oct. 24: “It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.”

Washington wrote that he didn’t believe the Freemason lodges in the United States had yet been infiltrated by the “diabolical tenets” of the revolutionary movements, yet added that the tenets of the Illuminati and Jacobins could be seen in the “Democratic Societies” that were spreading throughout the country at the time.

“That Individuals of them may have done it, and that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects—and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned,” he wrote.

The next part is extremely important to grasp - hopefully forcing you to pause and gaze at from above, the current state of politics in America and the rest of the world.

continued...

edit on 1-6-2019 by eurhythmic because: fixed

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Beginning in 1793, it took only three years for more than 40 radical “Democratic-Republican Societies” to be established. These organizations used BOTH “democratic” or “republican” labels in their titles. For the sake of humanity, please understated that. Here’s where it gets even more dicey.

The “Democratic-Republican Party” was formed in 1792 by individuals who opposed the new constitution, including Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. The same organization was formally known as the “Republican Party”. It’s important to realize that the pendulum can swing both ways by the same hand when convenient.

Read more about them here.

Conspiracy theorists... The deceptive "art" of revolution is in play.

The Democratic-Republican Societies, meanwhile, were known for their support of the violent French model of revolution, which aimed to reorganize all society through violent revolution and to replace religious moral order with a new totalitarian state under the banner of “reason.” They took various forms, including the German Republican Society and the Democratic Society of Pennsylvania.

They tied to similar societies that ran under the illuminist brand in Europe around the same time, in the Republican Carbonari and the Democrat Carbonari behind the Cercle Social. Communist leader Leon Trotsky described these societies in his autobiography as being an origin of the communist revolution. He wrote, “In the eighteenth century, freemasonry became expressive of a militant policy of enlightenment, as in the case of the Illuminati, who were the forerunners of revolution; on its left, it culminated in the Carbonari.”

“In the United States, the Democratic Societies were regarded by many founding fathers as a fundamental threat to the new American idea.”

There were rumors that one of the clubs in western Pennsylvania was behind the Whiskey Rebellion of 1794. Washington sent a 12,500-man militia to curb the “insurrection” and declared that it was the “first ripe fruit of the Democratic Societies.”

He added in a Sept. 25, 1794, letter regarding the societies and their rebellion, “I did not, I must confess, expect it would come to maturity so soon.”

Washington described the uprising as an attempt to “spread nefarious doctrines, with a view to poison & discontent the minds of the people against government” (the founding fathers' version), saying that their “wicked and abominable measures are practiced to sap the Constitution, and lay the foundation of future Slavery.”

Hmm... Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?

Let’s really drive it in.

Washington’s harsh criticisms of the societies led to their downfall until after the War of 1812. He had continued to condemn the Democratic Societies even up until his 1796 farewell address, when he declared, “The very idea of the power and the right of the people to establish government presupposes the duty of every individual to obey the established government.”

He declared that these societies would “become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.”

Yet, by 1824, the societies had again gained influence and run four candidates under the Democratic-Republican banner. This culminated in the creation of the Democratic Party and the National Republican Party.

Notice the sea change?

Cue the Morgan Affair. Likely the most notable attempt to disrupt the fabric of America in a way that 99% of this country’s inhabitants will never understand. Whether you agree with it or not, many ideals behind the birth of our government are based on Masonic principles. The power afforded to men and women that exhibit both a pure spirit and love for humanity. Those who find themselves worthy to govern to a degree, as the rest seek the guidance of those they aspire to.

I am nervous to think, but it must be said, that these once great institutions have been both infiltrated and corrupted to a degree, including many other facets of good will. This should not stop those from standing up against such tyranny, though it may be difficult to apprehend at first glance. Terrible people have used these stepping stones of power to gain significant control while corrupting themselves and others in the process. I hope that humanity still has a chance to defeat such evil.

Thank you for reading.

Source: Link

edit on 1-6-2019 by eurhythmic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very well presented. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eurhythmic

good stuff, going to go study now.
i hate internati0nalists, and seeing my minion friends on fb preaching how important it is to destroy s0vereignty, it seems 'they' are winning.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

S&F thanks for this.

Did you know btw that Abraham Lincoln was a Jacobin Republican?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great post mate 👍🏼

What a great read, very interesting stuff, think I’m going to take another read and dive in

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Props to you....O P

Outstanding new angles on our devils bargain we are stuck in......

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Most secret societies have beliefs that are Hermetic, this means they align the day to Egyptian gods in the sky.
The day can be ancient Egyptian day marker being Sunrise, Ancient Greek day marker, being sunset previous to midnight and modern midnight.
On 6th July 1854, The Republican Party was established in Jackson, Michigan.
The day was chosen because Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rose with the Sun along Eastern Horizon:-
jacksonmich.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Who is "serving evil and oppression"? The illuminati? Really?
You do know the opposite of freedom is living under the rule of governments? The ones in power...
"Everything the state says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen." Nietzsche

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Obviously if we looked on 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, being a different date and location of when the Republican Party was established, we would find the same alignment, Sun rising with Alnilam, belt of Orion:-

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

The "modern" Republican Party was formed in 1854. The Republican Party (Democratic-Republican Party/Jeffersonian Republican Party) named in the OP was formed in 1792, so you'll have to recalculate (to stay congruent). Like I said, it gets dicey. By 1824, the same society formed two splinter groups - the Democratic Party and the National Republican Party.

When the modern Republican Party was founded in 1854, it deliberately chose to name itself after the Jeffersonians. In response, contemporary Democrats embraced the name Democratic-Republican to reinforce their party's claim to the party's pre-Jacksonian history. Modern Democratic politicians continue to claim Jefferson as their founder.

www.congress.gov...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Who is "serving evil and oppression"? The illuminati? Really?

A better question... Is oppression evil?

If the answer is yes, then I would continue to argue that those of the highest power use both black and white tiles to conduct their "business." Using good and evil when convenient - as too much of one thing tends to expose the agenda.

Imagine a government where all it ever did was do what was best for everyone. I may still end up feeling oppressed, as I would lack self-discovery and all of it's pitfalls. Personally, the greatest lessons that I have learned in life, have come the hardest things that I have experienced. It's an example of maintaining control while doing only "good", where both freedom of burden and oppression exist.

You do know...

If you haven't noticed yet, I don't think like you, nor do I frequently talk in absolutes. At least, I try to avoid doing so whenever possible. It can be quite challenging to debate someone otherwise.

...the opposite of freedom is living under the rule of governments? The ones in power...
"Everything the state says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen." Nietzsche

It depends who's thumb you're under, and aside from that, the type of government one envisions. Name a single place in the entire world that lacks hierarchy. You may find a couple, but you'll still end up proving my point in the process. At it's lowest level, a village elder's wisdom often "governs" the actions of the youth. Freedom is also a subjective term, but considering the current government that most of us are under, I will side with your point.

Maybe "freedom" is one's ability to survive without being governed to a degree? Maybe one man's freedom depends on another man's enslavement? There are likely many people that would feel more free under a certain type of government, or of one that they envision to be ideal, as they believe that without it, they would not survive. Maybe the self is the ultimate source of oppression and governments just take advantage?

edit on 2-6-2019 by eurhythmic because: clarity

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi eurhythmic,
The earliest establishments of political parties in the United States is difficult to get dates for however perhaps i can help by looking at Illuminati dates, please scroll down link below to "6 The Revival of the Order of the Illuminati in 1895":-
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
I'm including astronomy graph of re-opening of "Ludwig Lodge" on 12th March 1901 in Berlin using midnight day marker showing Sirius the Isis star setting along horizon.
The date of warrant of Illuminati appears to have been given to Adam Weishaupt in Regensburg, Germany on 19th November 1786 which is of more importance to the OP. Egyptian sunrise day marker chosen, as Sun rises at location, both Sirius and Alnilam set in the West, it is always these two stars that secret societies generally use:-

top topics

join